Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Also there's zero chance UF stops LSU again. That was the game most likely.

Good show tonight, dudes. :3:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Now we need a Les Miles style chew up the clock drive, only we actually need to score the touchdown with no time mismanagement in the end.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

LeeMajors posted:

I wish I were so sure

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LeeMajors posted:

Ain't over yet.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

jackofarcades posted:

I wish I were so sure

I mean, I don't blame you but our two best defenders are out and we've stopped y'all exactly once.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Noah Cain

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
HE GONNNNE

TOUCHDOWN LSSUUUUUUUUUU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

Now we need a Les Miles style chew up the clock drive, only we actually need to score the touchdown with no time mismanagement in the end.

I assume you'll accept that instead.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Killshot

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

:emo:

Goddamn it.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

My god Noah Cain is a beautiful bowling ball of a man.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grittybeard posted:

I assume you'll accept that instead.

Absolutely.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

now it is

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Okay, yeah, it's safe to say this is LSU's game.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
the booth at Arizona Stadium they gave to the fox crew must be tiiiiny

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
ok now it might be over

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
gata gave it a good shot oh well

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Joe Burrow going from arguably the worst SEC quarterback to the best in a year is the most ridiculous improvement I've seen from a college football player. He's gonna go in the first round at this rate.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yea that’s a wrap I need this coach O post game ASAP

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

we'll find out november 9th

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Combine these two and inject them into my veins so that I may die. Also live forever.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Kirios posted:

Joe Burrow going from arguably the worst SEC quarterback to the best in a year is the most ridiculous improvement I've seen from a college football player. He's gonna go in the first round at this rate.

It's still a hell of a leap but Burrow was in the middle tier of SEC QBs last year with Mond and Franks, not "worst in the league"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kirios posted:

I hope he goes #32 to the Saints.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
good win. gently caress iowa. gently caress this god awful referee team way worse

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I hope LSU goes to drop half a hundred on them

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Great defensive stand by Arizona after the blocked punt, can't believe 1) Washington went for it on 4th down rather than taking the points and 2)we stopped them

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Godzilla07 posted:

It's still a hell of a leap but Burrow was in the middle tier of SEC QBs last year with Mond and Franks, not "worst in the league"

With the type of offense they ran and the talent they have in the skill positions he should have been much better, hence the arguably. Still it's unreal, props to the kid.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

That was ugly, but Penn State survived the refereeing more than Iowa itself.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.

KKKLIP ART posted:

I hope LSU goes to drop half a hundred on them

no u

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
And boom goes the dynamite.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Like honestly I think UF looks like a top 10 team tonight we just don't have the horses to beat LSU on the road at night.

They're stupid good.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Like honestly I think UF looks like a top 10 team tonight we just don't have the horses to beat LSU on the road at night.

They're stupid good.

Yeah as much as it pains me UF is a pretty solid team and Mullen seems to have pulled it together compared to last year.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Still think Mullen is a really solid coach, the worst thing he's done at Florida is ride Franks until he got hurt.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yo I'm proud as gently caress of my team, win or lose.

Deacs bitch.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Nah, Mullen's drat good. I dislike Florida and all but they got it right finally.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

i am all in on the WakeWagon

woo woo

i kinda hope they end up playing Minnesota in a bowl game, just watch the touchdowns roll in

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Still think Mullen is a really solid coach, the worst thing he's done at Florida is ride Franks until he got hurt.

lol that isn't what happened. Franks is a 250lb monster and got wrapped up and dropped awkwardly because he ran into a pile. It wasn't from overuse.

KKKLIP ART posted:

Yeah as much as it pains me UF is a pretty solid team and Mullen seems to have pulled it together compared to last year.

We were 10-3 and obliterated Michigan in the bowl. It took a few games, but we were lowkey good in year 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LeeMajors posted:

lol that isn't what happened. Franks is a 250lb monster and got wrapped up and dropped awkwardly because he ran into a pile. It wasn't from overuse.

No I meant just meant playing him period until he had to not play him.