Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

shirts and skins posted:

You're not going to sit Nuk against KC right after Fuller had a break out game and will draw attention, are you?

Hadnt thought about it this way! Thanks for the insight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Pick 2 (0.5 ppr and return yards):
McLaurin @ MIA
Boyd @ BAL
Breida @ LAR

Does McLaurin even do returns? I cannot find any stats on that, so maybe he doesn't? I feel like Breida has got less carries due to blowing out their opponents early, and in my mind he is still the #1 RB in SF, but his projections are the lowest and who knows how the usage will change in a competitive game with Coleman back. Boyd is always ranked highly, but he has really only had 2 decent weeks so far this year. I feel like each of these players have big game potential and have no idea who to sit.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Have room for three of these guys, 0 PPR

Bell v Dallas
Carson @ Cleveland
Coleman @ LAR
M Brown v SF

I think Bell and Carson and definitely yes, and I’m leaning toward Brown over Coleman, purely because he’ll be the bellcow while Coleman is splitting with Brieda (even though they can both sustain fantasy numbers)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Choose my DST:
MIN vs PHI
PIT at LAC

I'd normally go MIN here but I like the upside of PIT with LAC's center out, and I'm definitely starting Jeffery and would prefer to not have my DEF going against one of my offensive starters. Thoughts?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

.5 ppr:

Chris Thompson @ Miami
Malcolm Brown vs. SF

I'm inclined to start anyone against Miami, and the 49ers run defense has been good, so I'm leaning Thompson... is there any reason that Brown somehow has more upside from usage alone? i'm projected to get stomped.

Adrian peterson is also available...

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Pain of Mind posted:

Pick 2 (0.5 ppr and return yards):
McLaurin @ MIA
Boyd @ BAL
Breida @ LAR

Does McLaurin even do returns? I cannot find any stats on that, so maybe he doesn't? I feel like Breida has got less carries due to blowing out their opponents early, and in my mind he is still the #1 RB in SF, but his projections are the lowest and who knows how the usage will change in a competitive game with Coleman back. Boyd is always ranked highly, but he has really only had 2 decent weeks so far this year. I feel like each of these players have big game potential and have no idea who to sit.

No, Trey Quinn and Steven Sims do punt and kick returns respectively for WAS
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/returns.htm#returns::kick_ret_yds

McLaurin + Boyd.

Kloaked00 posted:

Have room for three of these guys, 0 PPR

Bell v Dallas
Carson @ Cleveland
Coleman @ LAR
M Brown v SF

I think Bell and Carson and definitely yes, and I’m leaning toward Brown over Coleman, purely because he’ll be the bellcow while Coleman is splitting with Brieda (even though they can both sustain fantasy numbers)

deffo play Brown over Coleman

Poque posted:

Choose my DST:
MIN vs PHI
PIT at LAC

I'd normally go MIN here but I like the upside of PIT with LAC's center out, and I'm definitely starting Jeffery and would prefer to not have my DEF going against one of my offensive starters. Thoughts?

Vikings DST for sure. BTW this type of thinking is more applicable to DFS; in normal fantasy football it's fine to have to run "negative synergy" matchups like this, it's kinda like a hedge bet.

basement jihadist posted:

.5 ppr:

Chris Thompson @ Miami
Malcolm Brown vs. SF

I'm inclined to start anyone against Miami, and the 49ers run defense has been good, so I'm leaning Thompson... is there any reason that Brown somehow has more upside from usage alone? i'm projected to get stomped.

Adrian peterson is also available...

If a safe 11 points from Thompson isn't going to help you win, go for the Malcolm Brown diceroll, there's way more upside there.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Why is Beckham ranked so much higher than McLaurin this week? Fantasypros has Beckham at 9 and McLaurin at 25. McLaurin has outscored him every week but 1, the browns offense is terrible, and McLaurin has the better matchup. Is there any reason i shouldn’t bench OBJ for McLaurin?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
1 flex, 1 rb in 1ppr. Lots of big play bonuses so boom/bust can really sway things

M.Brown vs 9ers
Mclaurin vs Mia
Lindsay vs Ten

Inspector 34 fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 13, 2019

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

first two

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

RCarr posted:

Why is Beckham ranked so much higher than McLaurin this week? Fantasypros has Beckham at 9 and McLaurin at 25. McLaurin has outscored him every week but 1, the browns offense is terrible, and McLaurin has the better matchup. Is there any reason i shouldn’t bench OBJ for McLaurin?

Rankings are inelastic and never shift as much as they should week to week

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If Tyreek Hill doesn't play who do you like better in .5ppr?

DeMarcus Robinson v.HOU
Robert Woods v.SF

For that matter, what if Hill does play but Watkins is out? Hasn't Robinson been the #2 guy with all the injuries? Or would Hardman be the better play in that case? Looks like a coin flip between the two imo.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Oct 13, 2019

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
So are we sitting our Evans's?

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Keenan at Pit
Or
Tyreek (assuming he plays) at Hou

Starting Chark and McLaurin

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Sheeple posted:

Keenan at Pit
Or

Even with his last couple of weeks I think I still like Keenan better.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Sheeple posted:

Keenan at Pit
Or

This is crazy. Do not sit Keenan Allen, and do not sit Tyreek if he plays.

I'd sit Chark if Tyreek plays because he might get Lattimored.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

If Tyreek Hill doesn't play who do you like better in .5ppr?

DeMarcus Robinson v.HOU
Robert Woods v.SF

For that matter, what if Hill does play but Watkins is out? Hasn't Robinson been the #2 guy with all the injuries? Or would Hardman be the better play in that case? Looks like a coin flip between the two imo.

Woods is slightly more reliable in PPR, even if Hill is out, but Hill is trending towards playing.

TommyGun85 posted:

So are we sitting our Evans's?

Yea, unless there's no difference in your matchup between scoring 3 and 25.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ah poo poo London .5 PPR

Olsen @ LON v. TB
Everett v. SF

Enemu
May 31, 2014
Kenyan Drake or AP 0.5ppr

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Enemu posted:

Kenyan Drake or AP 0.5ppr

AP

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr , need 2

Breida @ Rams
Mixon @ Bal
Tyreek v Hou

Tyreek isn't going to get a lot of snaps is he? Not sure what to do with him but I'm already having a tough week with Josh Gordon doing nothing

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

mastershakeman posted:

.5 ppr , need 2

Breida @ Rams
Mixon @ Bal
Tyreek v Hou

Tyreek isn't going to get a lot of snaps is he? Not sure what to do with him but I'm already having a tough week with Josh Gordon doing nothing

Tyreek doesn't need a lot of snaps.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Gotta pick a FLEX in .5 PPR
Jarvis Landry vs SEA
Melvin Gordon vs PIT
AP @ MIA
Brandon Cooks vs SF

If it matters for Gordon, I'm already starting Austin Ekeler in my RB2 slot.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Would you start a limited Kittle or a just returned Henry?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Limited Kittle 100%

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Which MB is better? (.5PPR)

Matt Brieda @Rams
Malcolm Brown vSF

Bonus!!!!

Would you rather have whoever you didn’t pick in the flex, or Stefon Diggs against a roastable Philly secondary?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

DC Murderverse posted:

Which MB is better? (.5PPR)

Matt Brieda @Rams
Malcolm Brown vSF

Bonus!!!!

Would you rather have whoever you didn’t pick in the flex, or Stefon Diggs against a roastable Philly secondary?

I think the move is Brown/Diggs here.

Enemu
May 31, 2014
So I actually just got Edmonds, as the DJ owner should I start Edmonds over AP? Or just DJ and AP

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Enemu posted:

So I actually just got Edmonds, as the DJ owner should I start Edmonds over AP? Or just DJ and AP

start DJ/AP, Edmonds might get a few carries but AP will get a lot today against Miami

Vargo posted:

Gotta pick a FLEX in .5 PPR
Jarvis Landry vs SEA
Melvin Gordon vs PIT
AP @ MIA
Brandon Cooks vs SF

If it matters for Gordon, I'm already starting Austin Ekeler in my RB2 slot.

without Gurley and against that SF line, the Rams are gonna go to the air a lot, I'd start Cooks here

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pick me a flex:
pre:
WR Alshon Jeffery	PHI @  MIN
RB Devonta Freeman	ATL @  ARI
RB Kerryon Johnson	DET @  GB
WR Jarvis Landry	CLE vs SEA
Thinking about starting one of the WR's over Cooks, or a RB over Chubb/Mixon but not sure if either are wise.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
0.5 ppr pick one flex

Malcolm Brown vs. SF
Melvin Gordon @ Pitt
Will Fuller @ KC

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

coronaball posted:

0.5 ppr pick one flex

Malcolm Brown vs. SF
Melvin Gordon @ Pitt
Will Fuller @ KC

Gordon for a safe pick, Fuller if you need a home run.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

0.5 PPR, pick one:

Malcolm Brown vs SF
Alshon Jeffery @ MIN

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr, with marquise out who do I play:

Mvs vs det
Kirk vs Atlanta
Diontae Johnson @lac
Aj brown @den

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

on the bored wop posted:

0.5 PPR, pick one:

Malcolm Brown vs SF
Alshon Jeffery @ MIN

If Gurley is out, then Brown. If not, Alston

In 0-PPR, need a WR2

Fuller @Ind
Scary Terry v SF
Tate v Arizona

Love me some scary Terry, but the 49ers defense is legit. I feel like Fuller is the homer run option while Tate is the better option for sure points

Also, which DST this week

Titans vLAC
NO @Chi

Kloaked00 fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Oct 16, 2019

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
PPR - 6 pt Passing TD

Pick 1 -

Lamar Jackson @ Seattle
Russell Wilson vs Baltimore

Pick 1 -

Terry McLaurin vs SF
Alshon Jeffrey vs NO

Have started Lamar every week and plan on continuing to do so. But Ravens D is pretty bad, not sure if Peters will improve it to much.. Crazy to start Russ over Lamar?

Leaning towards Alshon, just because how bad the redskins are.

Any help or advice either way would be appreciated!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

If Gurley is out, then Brown. If not, Alston

In 0-PPR, need a WR2

Fuller @Ind
Scary Terry v SF
Tate v Arizona

Love me some scary Terry, but the 49ers defense is legit. I feel like Fuller is the homer run option while Tate is the better option for sure points

Also, which DST this week

Titans vLAC
NO @Chi

Terry. In 0 PPR your best home run is a Terry TD. IND has this zone coverage that may limit Fuller's upside, while Tate is a PPR upside guy.

Titans DST is fine.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

SAMB0 posted:

PPR - 6 pt Passing TD

Pick 1 -

Lamar Jackson @ Seattle

Pick 1 -

Terry McLaurin vs SF
Alshon Jeffrey vs NO

Have started Lamar every week and plan on continuing to do so. But Ravens D is pretty bad, not sure if Peters will improve it to much.. Crazy to start Russ over Lamar?

Russ has scored more than Lamar up to this point and is probably the front runner for the MVP probably. So it's not crazy to start him over Lamar, also can you not trade one of them for help elsewhere? There's no reason to hold onto 2 top 3 QB's currently.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

SAMB0 posted:

PPR - 6 pt Passing TD

Pick 1 -

Lamar Jackson @ Seattle

Pick 1 -

Terry McLaurin vs SF
Alshon Jeffrey vs NO

Trade one of your QBs.

That said, Bal DST is a mild unknown now after the trades, we'll see if Marcus Peters is reguvenated with a change of scenery.

That said, Russ is the higher upside play.

Alshon in PPR for sure, but try to make room for Spooky Terry if you can.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

0.5, pick 3
Kenny G. vs MIN
Boyd vs JAX
J. Brown vs MIA

T. Williams @ GB
M. Williams @ TEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Chernabog posted:

0.5, pick 3
Kenny G. vs MIN
Boyd vs JAX
J. Brown vs MIA

T. Williams @ GB
M. Williams @ TEN

Always start anybody against Miami. Keep an eye on Boyd - if AJ Green comes back I'd probably move Tyrell in for him.