Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I've got your didiwompus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkWat4J8nXw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihatechesspieces
Jan 2, 2013

Is it palpable?

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
A glue fountain of wasps? We make concrete fountains. Well do it! No one’s stopping you. Put some snakes in your mouth.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
is that tangible though sir

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Neighborly Melange really is a true masterpiece, I wanna know what happened at that party

edit: Reginald BUTTCHEEK

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Oct 15, 2019

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

listen, i'm hoyt herringbone, fella, i came up wednesdy, i bought a wheel and a tire for my daihatsu blooper...all my calipers are shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADR6VNm6Qb0

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Oct 15, 2019

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Riptor posted:

is that tangible though sir

True or False? You're full of excuses.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Gonz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXBc8bhkrPM

"You're not gonna know where your teeth are when I get done with ya. You've made it clear you don't care about the contestants at Little Miss Clackamas, you've made that abundantly clear!"

Living about 10 blocks from this business I can confirm the earnest nerdiness of its staff. When he started jabbering about the shape of film grain I almost lost my poo poo. Memories of my old photolab job.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWxXy6lKuyE

it's not especially great but it has LPC in it and it's kinda cool seeing him do an acting thing and having the exact same cadence as he does in his calls

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

If that’s really him, he looks exactly like I always pictured him. It’s kind of eerie.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

garfield hentai posted:

it's not especially great but it has LPC in it and it's kinda cool seeing him do an acting thing and having the exact same cadence as he does in his calls

How did you find that? Are there more?

Ralph Hurley posted:

If that’s really him, he looks exactly like I always pictured him. It’s kind of eerie.

That's 100% him and it's how I always pictured him too.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

kolby posted:

How did you find that? Are there more?

found it searching through my hangouts chat logs, my friend who introduced me to LPC a long time ago sent it to me at some point and i just remembered it and dug it up for you guys :~)

there are more episodes but i never went through them to see if he was in any others

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

He's a regular, working-class dude with hard-earned indie cred in Denver and it might be weird to blow up his spot, as he's specifically tried to keep a distance for the last 20 years. I figured all his poo poo out a little while ago but just deleted it all because of how much of a regular-rear end chill guy he is, and I felt weird. He's seriously just a goon with specific creative vision. He's your pothead neighbor mixed with Tom Scharpling.

He has tiny projects scattered around in a few places and there are always a couple 'I'm gonna come up 'ere and spin you around a couple times' comments, but nobody blows his cover because it's more fun that way. Please let the magic live.

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Oct 16, 2019

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
it's cool to see a guy who does stuff i like do a different thing. sharing a video released to the public that he chose to act in with "featuring longmont potion castle!" right in the credits isn't blowing his cover or not letting the magic live.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Wow, I watched these when I was on a Letterkenny withdrawal, whoda thunkit.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

He has tiny projects scattered around in a few places and there are always a couple 'I'm gonna come up 'ere and spin you around a couple times' comments, but nobody blows his cover because it's more fun that way. Please let the magic live.

Who's trying to blow up his spot? I thought it was cool watching a video he agreed to be in.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
I'll be in a hot air balloon at that time.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

kolby posted:

Who's trying to blow up his spot? I thought it was cool watching a video he agreed to be in.

Holy poo poo, he did put LPC on that as a credit-- I thought you'd found his real name. Totally my bad! In that case, he's on the intercom in the intro of ep. 5 of that series, too.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
that said though i'd definitely be interested to see what these other projects are, although if it's more personal things that he wouldn't want associated with LPC or whatever i get and respect that too

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Yeah, he's hardly kept a disconnect between LPC and his other stuff.

I mean, am I really outing him if I point out the LPC store?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I mean, if it's LPC branded, he's obviously cool with the tie-in, right? As far as his unassociated projects go there are really old interviews that link to his identity and business but it was definitely in a pre-internet-savvy, local-indie-press era which makes it iffy... for me. Hell, I'm not Dad Of The Thread or anything, though, and I can't say what to do. I can absolutely see the fascination and fun with snooping.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
I mean, I ordered an LPC LP five years ago; my package included an album of his music.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ha, that rules. You won't hear me complain, then. Wasn't trying to derail.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

garfield hentai posted:

thats pretty cool. Heads up to anyone who wants to maintain not knowing what LPC looks like his face is in this video and he looks like just the kind of you'd imagine.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
one of my favorite ones is an Alex Trebek one where, after like eight minutes of giving him the runaround under some weird name, he interrupts alex to request that he now call him "sparky" and alex immediately honors this

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Cool, Denver, I figured he was from Colorado, considering the tone of his occasional political joke topics, his obvious weed habit, connection to the metal scene, etc, and knowledge of other cities in Cascadia. Oh, and also, Longmont, CO.

A true badass, a true ally.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Cool, Denver, I figured he was from Colorado, considering the tone of his occasional political joke topics, his obvious weed habit, connection to the metal scene, etc, and knowledge of other cities in Cascadia. Oh, and also, Longmont, CO.

He's catty corner from ya.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

CoolRanch posted:

He's catty corner from ya.

He's gonna pick me up and put me down 200 times.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The_Continental posted:

thats pretty cool. Heads up to anyone who wants to maintain not knowing what LPC looks like his face is in this video and he looks like just the kind of you'd imagine.

lol he looks like Gregg Turkington, which is not surprising in the least

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

If you listen to his calls to music stores most of them are to Wax Trax on 14th and Twist & Shout on E. Alameda. They're the source of the couple dudes who recognize him, too, iirc.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Don't forget Southwest Plaza in Jefferson county, Wallace from Wall Units is there

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Oh my God just listened to this for the first time.

PLC: we're gonna need you to pick a color for these toilets. We got red, green, blue...

Guy: YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M GONNA SLASH YOUR MORHERFUCKING THROAT I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD YOU CHICKENSHIT MOTHERFUCKER YOU GONNA GO TO JAIL AND DROP DEAD YOU loving PIECE OF poo poo!

LPC: so...orange?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNLOtSBbAM
this one is awesome because Piven knows it's horseshit from the start and goes 0-100 on the insane-o-meter immediately but it all ends pretty wholesomely

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol @ book people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFbH9rmVKc8

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Oct 17, 2019

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Goddamn kinokuniya pranking us

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019

Zesty Mordant posted:

one of my favorite ones is an Alex Trebek one where, after like eight minutes of giving him the runaround under some weird name, he interrupts alex to request that he now call him "sparky" and alex immediately honors this

Okay Stretchy but I'm not buying any sod from Siam.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNLOtSBbAM
this one is awesome because Piven knows it's horseshit from the start and goes 0-100 on the insane-o-meter immediately but it all ends pretty wholesomely

Is he quoting from Siddhartha or is he on research chemicals?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dmitri-9 posted:

Is he quoting from Siddhartha or is he on research chemicals?

It's Piven so he's live-reading HST while mainlining contraband Bangladeshi hair tonic

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Is he the really wealthy and extravagant man Gomez? I liked how he called some housewife and after driving her half nuts just drops exasperatedly "Fine, what do you want? Jewels?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

He deals with Elastical Gomez.