Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I'm pretty sure they have to be manually triggered by DE. Usually to coincide with a weekend for maximum playability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
It just kicked off.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Finally passed the Mr19 test. Don’t know why it took me so long or why I had such trouble with it but it’s over now.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

El Jebus posted:

Finally passed the Mr19 test. Don’t know why it took me so long or why I had such trouble with it but it’s over now.

I ended up using Wisp for this one, just jumping around and murdering grineer and orbs.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Just started playing and I'm obviously way behind. Sent a message for an invite to lljk hope helpful goons are still around!

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Did you get an invite to the clan? If not what is your username?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Not yet. Username is GremLegend

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Grem posted:

Not yet. Username is GremLegend

Is that the name of your warframe account? It says that name doesn’t exist.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Pretty sure, yea, it's the name in the top right, anyways. I'm on PS4 if that matters. I really have no idea what I'm doing.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I see, sorry. I’m on the switch.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Anybody on PS4 have an unrolled riven for a decent primary/shotgun? Can pay plat or trade for an unrolled Catchmoon/Gaze/Atterax/Akjagara/Hikou/Tigris?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Just started this on PS4 as well, so I'll shoot an invite request to the clan when I get home.

Game is really fun so far, there is an overwhelming amount of stuff to learn, though. Played last night and finished the Vor quest, bought the shotgun as recommended in the OP and slide-blasting people is a ton of fun.

What should I be spending endo on right now, if anything? I feel pretty squishy - is upgrading my health / shield mods a good idea or is that a waste of endo and I'll just find better mods if I keep playing?

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

don't upgrade any flawed mods. health and armour are generally a better bet than shields, but when you're starting out you might wanna boost those if you feel a little squishy still. join the clan and ask someone to give you some decent basic mods to work with. welcome aboard!

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal
How many Switch players are still active?

After seeing that Empyreum reveal, I just finally got into this game and so far Im loving it. I was a big Destiny player and this is scratching that itch and more. Really love how it all feels and its a pretty awesome little scifi universe I cant wait to learn more about.

I shelved out some dough for a nice frame so I could just enjoy most of the game without stressing about the initial grind(I just dont have the time currently) but am excited to grind for more frames and weapons and to play the story missions.

Im in a clan with a friend already but Id love to squad up with some goons!

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

AccountSupervisor posted:

Jump in the discord, you'll get a good idea. It started as primarily Switch, but is now for all platforms.

I'm inactive now, but we had researched all but a few things in the Switch dojo when I stopped (freaking mutagen samples!).

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

After seeing that Empyreum reveal, I just finally got into this game and so far Im loving it. I was a big Destiny player and this is scratching that itch and more. Really love how it all feels and its a pretty awesome little scifi universe I cant wait to learn more about.

I shelved out some dough for a nice frame so I could just enjoy most of the game without stressing about the initial grind(I just dont have the time currently) but am excited to grind for more frames and weapons and to play the story missions.

I play from time to time, real life got me by the neck right now though :smith:

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

KDdidit posted:

Anybody on PS4 have an unrolled riven for a decent primary/shotgun? Can pay plat or trade for an unrolled Catchmoon/Gaze/Atterax/Akjagara/Hikou/Tigris?

Did you get any hits? I have two Gaze Rivens.

PM me in game at theanoraone

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

I'm usually on every night (Pacific Time). Occasionally not. In-game name is same as my username here: mrEkli, FriendCode: SW-8065-7477-7990

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Anora posted:

Did you get any hits? I have two Gaze Rivens.

PM me in game at theanoraone

I’m on vacation until the 15th (don’t gkick me on PS4!) but will bug you when I get back.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I still play. My wf user is pnp17. SW-8750-9038-3225

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
Can I get an invite to the PS4 Clan? PSN:Zylonfoo

hlime
Jun 27, 2003
There is a reactor v catalyst invasion at Sedna going on on the PS4 right now.

What are people spending their Nightwave cred on? I need potatoes and was thinking of flipping Corrosive Projection mods but I'm not sure how well that'll work on the PS4 market.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

hlime posted:

There is a reactor v catalyst invasion at Sedna going on on the PS4 right now.

What are people spending their Nightwave cred on? I need potatoes and was thinking of flipping Corrosive Projection mods but I'm not sure how well that'll work on the PS4 market.

I don’t see why you’d do this to yourself. Potatoes have no other good source that isn’t random and there’s easier, more available things to flip - corrupted mods, veiled rivens, trash rivens/primes, ayatans, etc.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Double reactor invasion on Pluto!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Anyone wanna run some lith s4 radshares or wolf beacon shares?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Catalyst vs exilus invasion up

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Played long ago and just getting back in on PS4, Would like a clan invite name BitBasher I believe.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

The new Renown pack includes a PS4 exclusive Obsidian ephemera, and it's one of the better ones imho.

pech
Jul 19, 2004

There are invasions with orokin reactor /exilus adapter and another with forma /exilus right now

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Blizzard is making me unhappy so I’m jumping back in on switch. Link to the switch goon clan discord is dead in the OP. Could someone invite me if it’s still alive? WF “xarph” switch “SW-4547-1215-4223.” Thanks in advance.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

xarph posted:

Blizzard is making me unhappy so I’m jumping back in on switch. Link to the switch goon clan discord is dead in the OP. Could someone invite me if it’s still alive? WF “xarph” switch “SW-4547-1215-4223.” Thanks in advance.

Oh sorry! I forgot I updated the link a few weeks ago. Here’s the link.

https://discord.gg/kV2HaFf

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

xarph posted:

Gotcha!

Turbonerd
Feb 18, 2014
I recently started playing this game on the PS4. If there's any space in the goon clan, my IGN is TurianAnarchist, would appreciate an invite.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Invite sent for Definitely the Corpus

Chance
Apr 28, 2002

I didn't get any traction in the discord, but anyone able to invite for clan on pc?
IGN: Elrobo

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I also just started playing on the PS4, can anyone give me an invite? My IGN is the same as my SA username.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Well I'm sick of Indivisible disappointing me so I'm going to give this a whirl.
...hmmmm 6 hour download. That is a very long download.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ChrisBTY posted:

Well I'm sick of Indivisible disappointing me so I'm going to give this a whirl.
...hmmmm 6 hour download. That is a very long download.

It's worth it. Warframe is an amazing game that will give you countless hours of entertainment and the only thing you need to spend is time. Real money transactions can get you some nice goodies and some convenient perks, but are in no way necessary to playing the game.

I suggest buying platinum to buy warframe and weapon slots, as those are things that will come in very handy, and to farm for Rhino and Frost as soon as possible as they're twp of the sturdiest, most dependable frames in the game.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Yvonmukluk posted:

I also just started playing on the PS4, can anyone give me an invite? My IGN is the same as my SA username.

Raptor1033 posted:

Invite sent for Definitely the Corpus

Agents are GO! posted:

So, without posting spoilers, do I ever get an easy way to get rid of the loving fliers that keep ganking me on the Plains of Eidolon?

yup. Complete the starchart and do main story quests as they present themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

So, without posting spoilers, do I ever get an easy way to get rid of the loving fliers that keep ganking me on the Plains of Eidolon?