Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death sext

*kicks in door to 1991* sup buttmunches. I just got born and im ready to party. im alive as hell right now

oh sick my uncle at nintendo just invented the snes for me. smell ya later turdlords

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

sorry I really wanted that snipe pls return to better conversation

manero

gmungo!

Waiting to hear back this morning about a job offer. I nailed that interview the other week!

Heather Papps

hello friend

death sext posted:

*kicks in door to 1991* sup buttmunches. I just got born and im ready to party. im alive as hell right now

oh sick my uncle at nintendo just invented the snes for me. smell ya later turdlords

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

What a glorious snipe, I can't wait to try that on my birthyear in 28 pages!!

Goons Are Gifts

manero posted:

gmungo!

Waiting to hear back this morning about a job offer. I nailed that interview the other week!

Crossing all the fingers right here

alnilam

death sext posted:

This is the worst game in the civ series

lol

ty manifisto

alnilam

Home Alone year hell yeah

ty manifisto

alnilam

manero posted:

gmungo!

yayy good luck

ty manifisto

manero

~negotiations have begun~

Maybe I'll counter with asking for a cat to stay at my desk all day

Goons Are Gifts

I did that with ants and now I have the best job in the world

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Concert was good as gently caress.

I am tired as gently caress.

Heather Papps

hello friend

manero posted:

~negotiations have begun~

Maybe I'll counter with asking for a cat to stay at my desk all day

does this mean they offered you a job? as a mentally ill laborer usually they just say "want it" and i say yes.

last real job i had i just called the guy and we talked for 15 minutes and he offered me a job. i didn't even send a resume. it was a good job.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

does this mean they offered you a job? as a mentally ill laborer usually they just say "want it" and i say yes.

last real job i had i just called the guy and we talked for 15 minutes and he offered me a job. i didn't even send a resume. it was a good job.

Sometimes it's good to talk salary. That was something I had to get better at recently. I negotiated a pretty good salary with my last job so even though the owner was a fuckin' nut case I got paid pretty well.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

lol salary wut

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

Home Alone year hell yeah

manero

Yep, I got the offer this morning, we went back and forth a bit on salary and I landed in a very good spot!!! I didn't get the desk cat though :(

Escape From Noise

manero posted:

Yep, I got the offer this morning, we went back and forth a bit on salary and I landed in a very good spot!!! I didn't get the desk cat though :(

What if your desk IS a cat?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

manero

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I would definitely accept that offer

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmmm yes.....

hmmmmmmmmm

death sext

my coworker totoro

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

manero posted:

Congrats!

Escape From Noise

Honk if ur homely!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Honk if ur homely!

beep beep

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

whats for lunch today friends

Goons Are Gifts

death sext posted:

my coworker totoro

Goons Are Gifts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

whats for lunch today friends

So far a handful of cold fries and a small pack of chips, plus water I got from the bathroom.

How about you??

alnilam

Pierogies w veggie sausage, onion, and sage butter from yesterday's dinner hell yeah

ty manifisto

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Asiago cheese bagel with cream cheese, washed down with some seltzer water. Not bad.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

So far a handful of cold fries and a small pack of chips, plus water I got from the bathroom.

How about you??

brought myself a tuna sandwich and an apple, strongly considering buying myself a nice coffee too .

congratulations on the bathroom water. sink i hope ?

ChubbyChecker

lol drat the new ad looks good

Heather Papps

hello friend

ChubbyChecker posted:

lol drat the new ad looks good

Heather Papps

hello friend

that spider fucks i can tell

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I got the dang spider ad before I figured out it was for BYOB and that thing legit scared me for a minute.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

What does a grape say when it gets stepped on?

Nothing, it just lets out a little wine.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

sb hermit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

brought myself a tuna sandwich and an apple, strongly considering buying myself a nice coffee too .

congratulations on the bathroom water. sink i hope ?

same except it was with leftover tuna at home and I have oranges

Goons Are Gifts

A guy at the office ate sliced bread with nothing but major amounts of mayo on it and I think I'm going to stop eating for a while now.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

A guy at the office ate sliced bread with nothing but major amounts of mayo on it and I think I'm going to stop eating for a while now.

ah, i see you've never heard of french toast

Goons Are Gifts

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

I'm stuck in an ethical quandary between hoping that's all he could afford because he's low on cash (which means I'm hoping he's low on cash), and hoping he's OK financially (which means I'm hoping he eats that because he likes it)

there's no winning here