Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

Did I black out and wake up on Reddit?

No one called you a slur or made fun of you for existing so I'd say no you're still in our loving arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

the escape goat posted:

https://twitter.com/OBEYBrookes/status/1183782488356855808

for context- Brookes and Dunkzilla joked that anyone who ate an entire loaf of bread would get a rare hoodie and it... escalated quickly

that said, SCHADENFREUDE is not a cult

SCHADENFREUDE is just Euro Bread Club, got it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Kojima just woke up in cold sweat, not knowing why.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what does the "buddy," meme mean. Does it mean I'm acting like i'm saying "buddy," or is the person saying it.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, Jericho redid a song with lyrics about it and there was another ad where Cena (mid-rapper era) freestyled plugging it

*sung to the Evolution theme music*

“Evolution is a mystery,
YJ Stinger is full of bees.”

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Cavauro posted:

what does the "buddy," meme mean. Does it mean I'm acting like i'm saying "buddy," or is the person saying it.

it's a dril tweet

https://twitter.com/dril/status/171450835388203008

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cavauro posted:

It’s pronounced bud-day

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

The “buddy” in the buddy meme refers to Biff Busick, the bad tweeter

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i had my first coffee when i was 11 it was a dunkin donuts caramel blend i thought it was tasty but i didnt become a coffee head.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can't believe it's physiologically impossible for someone to just like bitter tasting things. learning the sciences with my wrestling fan friends.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
a little bit of the buddy,

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
this is the worst derail in the history of this thread

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

This is the only thing I know about Dick Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhBC_a7PFI

You should watch this masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHBFTJInOFk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

more what i wanted to ask was are they saying i'm acting like a stupid bad version of a "buddy," sayer, or if it's friendly, or neutral.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

mactheknife posted:

It absolutely is not. Did you miss 4 days ago?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

TriffTshngo posted:

It absolutely is not. Did you miss 4 days ago?

this is worse

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm really mad about the concept of someone thinking that all beer tastes the same. i can't let it go

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

If I could get drunk off a Coca Cola that’d be cool but all beer sucks and I only drink it to get drunk

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
If you drink decent coffee and decent beer it tastes good. If you drink bad coffee and bad beer it tastes bad.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/realmikebennett/status/1183855911619776512?s=21

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dear god, somebody talk about a tweet.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lmao Mike why would you have re-signed with this company to begin with

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Vince's reality distortion field scrambled his brain

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

mike bennett you loving idiot

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i will take the free money and i wont even whine about being a sucker mark for the mcmahons

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

mactheknife posted:

It's no hot dog derail

A hot dog is a sandwich

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

He's getting paid to do nothing and is fulfilling his childhood dream of working for the WWE. It's the wrestling version of the American Dream. How dare he hate America like this.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

lol this jabrone isn't going anywhere. Congrats on giving them reason to extend your contract while you sit on your rear end.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Kingdoms coming back, baby

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

If you wanted to create the perfect test bed for "will the WWE refuse to release absolutely anyone just because," Mike Bennett is the ideal

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Who could possibly have foreseen this?

I get it. If someone drops a huge financial offer to you that secures your family for life that's going to be hard to turn your nose at. But money is not worth misery and he's been there for long enough to know what working for that company is like.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I hope Maria gets a huge push without Mike when she comes back from being pregnant.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

DM Punk posted:

I hope Maria gets a huge push without Mike when she comes back from being pregnant.

Just a constant push based on rotating "who's the father" storylines

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't feel bad for Mike Bennett and his complaint will certainly be the first of many in the next year or so, coming from all the dumbbells who re-upped with WWE for the cash

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't think we should be too hard on Mike, both Jericho and Mox gace talked about Vince's sith powers.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
If it didn't work for Luke Harper, why does Mike think it would work for him? They don't fire ANYONE these days outside of people who commit crimes.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It can be really disorienting dealing with somebody that manipulative and abusive. Vince is a cult leader. People fall for this every day.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MJeff posted:

I don't think we should be too hard on Mike, both Jericho and Mox gace talked about Vince's sith powers.

He had a kid on the way. Much like how Kevin Owens probably sticks around for his kids, and same for aother folks on the roster.

That said, I really wish Kevin was in AEW.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

As proven by Moxley and Spears, the only way to get out of WWE is to just not look at the offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

LividLiquid posted:

It can be really disorienting dealing with somebody that manipulative and abusive. Vince is a cult leader. People fall for this every day.

Somebody that manipulative and abusive who just happens to be pointing a giant loving money cannon at you.

It's a small miracle Mox was able to leave at all, as lovely as his luck has been since.