Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sarcastr0 posted:

Freep like typing detected.

Are you against our entire regulatory apparatus because it’s not enough full gay space communism?

Like the EPA is not just run by Trump’s dorks but actually evil? Or the NSF? NASA?

it's pretty clear which alphabets I'm talking about but yea sure I clearly am saying the EPA is responsible for that kid almost certainly being dead too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

How ballistic do you think Trump is gonna go if Rudy gets perpwalked?

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

nine-gear crow posted:

Rudy who? Never met him.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I feel like people should be mentioning it right now, but one of the major reasons Saddam Hussein thought it was okay to invade Kuwait is that he asked George H.W Bush, who replied that the USA would not get involved. That mistake forced the US into a war to stop what a simple "don't do it" would have accomplished at the beginning. Troops were stationed in Saudi Arabia after that, which is why Bin Laden was mad enough to do 9/11.

Trump just did something far far worse and we are going to be seeing the repercussions of his craven sundowning for decades.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

He'd have to meet Rudy or know him literally at all. Which he doesn't. Never has.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
one thing i legit dont understand is why we're seeing rats fleeing a sinking ship behavior when no one was ever really held legally accountable for the russiagate stuff i dunno manafort i guess?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1183878180773548033

State is legit rebelling

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

fool_of_sound posted:

When leftists talk about 'alphabet soup agencies' they always mean our collection of intelligence agencies.

Oh. Well then carry on, sexpig!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

cargo cult posted:

one thing i legit dont understand is why we're seeing rats fleeing a sinking ship behavior when no one was ever really held legally accountable for the russiagate stuff i dunno manafort i guess?

aside from a chunk of this stuff coming out of Mueller-adjacent investigations, the Ukraine scandal is simple, clear, and directly from Trump

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

eke out posted:

State is legit rebelling

I know this is unprecedented and all but... loving took them long enough.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GreyjoyBastard posted:

aside from a chunk of this stuff coming out of Mueller-adjacent investigations, the Ukraine scandal is simple, clear, and directly from Trump

Plus the Democrats are actually pushing on this for once. Russia fell apart because Trump was gifted almost three entire years to bloviate about it and sow doubt with zero repercussions. Mueller failing spectacularly // being a Republican cop (CYOA) meant that they couldn't just kick the can down the road anymore and say "We'll wait for the report".

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Also I'd be hesitant to pre-emptively crown as heroes a pair of Pompeo's appointees.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

cargo cult posted:

The Russia/Mueller stuff was primarily about the campaign, and plenty of the rats from that particular ship did jump. This is actually about the administration itself, and nobody wants to be left holding the bag.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

skylined! posted:

I know this is unprecedented and all but... loving took them long enough.

They're all complicit for following Trump and allowing this to happen. The second everyone knew Trump was a Russian asset they should have denounced him but instead still let it all happen. Investigate them all. Including Pelosi for waiting this long to start Impeachment and being dragged kicking and screaming to start the process.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1183829852102762497

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1183829856796184577

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ah yes, known Islamic terrorist state *checks notes* Mexico?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Oct 15, 2019

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

cool Lindsey so support impeachment and get Pence in there who will do whatever the military tells him to

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lindsey graham is more annoying than trump

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

It's so nice that Lindsey will be using his power, as a US senator, to actually do something about a president that is obviously making the terrorist threat to the US much worse, and who is obviously deeply unfit for his job.

Really good that Lindsey sees this and is choosing to do something about it rather than just pretend to for the news media.

It would be crazyballs if, instead, he acknowledged the problem directly then did nothing of substance about it. That'd be a real betrayal of the public trust.

But he won't do that. He's working in good faith! :patriot:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
White Evangelicalism - Gun Loving Conservatives - White Supremacy is the same thing as Radicalized Terrorist Islam and are both threats to the US. More guns and holy books wanting to control women's bodies than sense or reason. Now they have a Golden-Orange Calf they worship in Trump.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

I'd been wondering why Lindsey was prepared to shout at Trump over the Kurdish betrayal and of course it's because the repercussions might hurt Israel.

On a very :smith: note, the BBC has a story about orphans from the camps in northern Syria who have been rescued by the UN and Save the Children and taken to Raqqa. They are trying to repatriate them back to their home countries but are facing difficulties as Syria will only repatriate back to countries they have diplomatic ties with.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50047979

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Go gently caress yourself you two-faced hypocrite. You pushed for this to happen and now that it's happening you're pretending you didn't. gently caress you.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1183886217928171520

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Gatts posted:

White Evangelicalism - Gun Loving Conservatives - White Supremacy is the same thing as Radicalized Terrorist Islam and are both threats to the US. More guns and holy books wanting to control women's bodies than sense or reason. Now they have a Golden-Orange Calf they worship in Trump.

Drives me loving nuts, the only difference between Islamic Extremist and the Christian Extremists here is what they call their god, their holy book and how much skin they are comfortable with their women showing in public.
Strip away the superficial stuff and they have exactly the same ideology.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Guys the FBI might be full of loving idiots. This story is all kinds of nuts.

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1183491671654371329

gently caress me this was hard to read. why would you ever send someone like this out into the field? it should be pretty clear he's naive enough to get murdered.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"In a 6-3 decision the Supreme Court finds transfribed" testimony invalidates the trial and wins trump a third term."

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Strange Poon posted:

gently caress me this was hard to read. why would you ever send someone like this out into the field? it should be pretty clear he's naive enough to get murdered.

Because the person that sent him is a soulless goon that doesn't care about people.

rngd in the womb
Oct 13, 2009

Yam Slacker

What a loving weasel.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
I hope Lindsey Graham falls into a well and no one helps him out of it.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Imagine that your people are getting shot in the streets and the US pres calls you up and spouts some conspiracy theory bullshit at you about how you need to stop releasing ISIS prisoners (from the prisons your troops are manning that turkey is shelling)

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

rngd in the womb posted:

What a loving weasel.

This is why Trump is never going to listen to anything Graham has to say.

He knows that Graham will eventually give up and continue licking his boots over ANYTHING he does.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

The Super-Id posted:

I hope a golden retriever finds him and tries to fill in the well.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Because the person that sent him is a soulless goon that doesn't care about people.

Also, incredibly and incurably stupid.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

The Super-Id posted:

We really should dig a huge well out in front of the capitol building so at least congresspeople will have to keep one person happy so that someone will actually get them out if they fall in.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Ah yes, known Islamic terrorist state *checks notes* Mexico?

I just love the idea of Daesh either recruiting people from an almost exclusively Catholic country, or inserting cells that wouldn't speak any Spanish but blending in because "brown people amiright."

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

I just love the idea of Daesh either recruiting people from an almost exclusively Catholic country, or inserting cells that wouldn't speak any Spanish but blending in because "brown people amiright."

It's like that one scene from the second Harold and Kumar but not satire.

https://youtu.be/TMtP2_ARY28

hexate
Sep 13, 2012

What do you mean it's not Tom Cruise?

nine-gear crow posted:

Remember this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1183037520503885824

Rudy's days are extremely numbered.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Skex posted:

Drives me loving nuts, the only difference between Islamic Extremist and the Christian Extremists here is what they call their god, their holy book and how much skin they are comfortable with their women showing in public.
Strip away the superficial stuff and they have exactly the same ideology.

The only difference regarding women is one thinks they should be covered while the other thinks they should stay in the house.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
smol indie united states military

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1183880953833410560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1183876400903852039