Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Friends in Alberta are reporting that the PPC is going hard on their cowboy hat game in this important week leading up to election day. Can anybody confirm/deny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
how are they on the oversized belt buckle front? this is key

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Friends in Alberta are reporting that the PPC is going hard on their cowboy hat game in this important week leading up to election day. Can anybody confirm/deny?

any chance of them splitting the right wing vote enough for the ndp to sneak in a few seats

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

for all the complaining they do about progressive virtue signalling right wingers sure are easily signalled to

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

mila kunis posted:

any chance of them splitting the right wing vote enough for the ndp to sneak in a few seats

lol absolutely not Alberta is a complete lock.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Yikes...

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Talk about a failure to work the party initials into the name of the Party Platform Comparison.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Hmmm, this feels biased somehow

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
wow in light of this recent development, can I go and change my vote to PPC? I think I made a mistake, but they didn't have that chart posted anywhere by the polling place so really it's the Government's fault

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

autism ZX spectrum posted:

wow in light of this recent development, can I go and change my vote to PPC? I think I made a mistake, but they didn't have that chart posted anywhere by the polling place so really it's the Government's fault

Just go and vote again, it's not fraud if you're white and conservative :v:

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

lol absolutely not Alberta is a complete lock.

if they NDP surge keeps up and they can pull a few more percentages from the Cons a lot of urban tidings come into play

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
urban tidings, from Toronto

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
and a city hello to you!

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
no, wait. a regional well-to-do from Halifax

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we'll take it

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Juul-Whip posted:

for all the complaining they do about progressive virtue signalling right wingers sure are easily signalled to

Externalizing their own phobias/neurosis on others is pretty much their brand

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

when you very definitely understand the westminster parliamentary system

https://twitter.com/JJ_McCullough/status/1184240127838523392

it's always fun watching j.j. own himself to get a sick burn in on the libs

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

infernal machines posted:

when you very definitely understand the westminster parliamentary system

https://twitter.com/JJ_McCullough/status/1184240127838523392

it's always fun watching j.j. own himself to get a sick burn in on the libs

This fucker gets paid to write about Canada for the WashPo. :ughh:

Every article he writes has literally hundreds of Canadians asking why he has a job in the comments.

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Another Bill posted:

This fucker gets paid to write about Canada for the WashPo. :ughh:

Every article he writes has literally hundreds of Canadians asking why he has a job in the comments.

This is a Paper of Record that pays Bari Weiss money for some reason so I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/EasternOar/status/1184241527402446849?s=20
this is the kind of person who follows JJ McCullough

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
JJ is the worst in that he is too chicken poo poo to be an outright megaphone conservative rear end in a top hat and he cowers behind the "I'm just asking questions!!!" defense.

And then throws in snide dumb remarks like that too.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

“reasonable moderate pushed into the arms of Trump by the loony SJW left” has been a very successful grift for certain people but I think JJ suffers from that Canadian abundance of cautiousness where he has his writing gig and it’s pretty good so he doesn’t want to risk it for a shot at the big leagues

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

He's a milquetoast dipshit who exists to say "bUt guYs, tHe conServAtivEs hAve SomE GoOd PoinTs ToO" while they believe he's going to burn in hell

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

infernal machines posted:

He's a milquetoast dipshit who exists to say "bUt guYs, tHe conServAtivEs hAve SomE GoOd PoinTs ToO" while they believe he's going to burn in hell

So they do have a good point?!? :psyduck:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
They are entirely wrong about the reasons he should burn in hell

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/sta...ingawful.com%2F
look at this loving garbage

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
JJ is the kinda guy Rosie Barton would invite on to P&P because it's so important for democracy that we hear all sides of the argument over anything.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/1184531581056311299

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

"The russianschinese are influencing the election through facebook memes!!" :byodood:

Meanwhile:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Breaking: Trudeau gets endorsement from war criminal

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/860111061340610561

he sure knows how to pick em

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/theJagmeetSingh/status/1184480195769704450

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
it makes sense, obama was also very proud of expanding oil and gas production while simultaneously signing the paris accord and pretending to be an environmental leader

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
im way more hopeful for a minority government where the cons cant squeeze power and are stuck in opposition then other other result at the moment tbqh

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What does the BQ demand as payment for giving the Conservatives confidence as required, anyway? (What with the Liberals going along with the Cons most of the rest of the time.)

Energy East... Maybe some moral support re: continuing to screw NL re: hydro power, Netflix tax straight into the coffers of Quebecor
But what is something the Liberals wouldn't match?

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
Barbaric cultural practices hotline?

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Postess with the Mostest posted:

Barbaric cultural practices hotline?

Aha!

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
if the cons were smart they would make minimal concessions to the libs, let them keep dicking themselves for 2 years and topple the government

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

James Baud posted:

What does the BQ demand as payment for giving the Conservatives confidence as required, anyway? (What with the Liberals going along with the Cons most of the rest of the time.)

Energy East... Maybe some moral support re: continuing to screw NL re: hydro power, Netflix tax straight into the coffers of Quebecor
But what is something the Liberals wouldn't match?

single tax form for Québec
cultural values test for Québec immigrants
not challenging Bill 21
general devolution of federal powers to provinces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

vyelkin posted:

it makes sense, obama was also very proud of expanding oil and gas production while simultaneously signing the paris accord and pretending to be an environmental leader

And also shares with Trudeau a fondness for killing brown children in the Middle East.