Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't mind Domino's and of the three big chains, they're my favorite, but lol if I'm going to order chain pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Endless Mike posted:

I don't mind Domino's and of the three big chains, they're my favorite, but lol if I'm going to order chain pizza

yeah I am good with this take

but still lol at the immensely stupid posturing of “is that even a pizza”

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
my brand!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
in which El_Elegante attempts to white knight a national pizza chain, for some reason

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i loved dominos when i was a kid

now, I haven't had it in like 20 years now so....

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

infernal machines posted:

in which El_Elegante attempts to white knight a national pizza chain, for some reason

are you upset you got roasted for your bizarre idea that a circle of melted cheese with a crust cannot be identified as pizza because it’s a brand eaten by poor people

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

why are you so desperately attempting to wokewash lovely pizza?

like, and i mean this very earnestly, what is wrong with your brain?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
this is gonna eat you up all day, isn’t it

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
price of admission to your head, apparently: suggesting that food poor people eat is food

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

shut up dorks

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
"X pizza is poo poo"
"it's for poor people why do you hate poor people?"

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
"poor people don't deserve good pizza"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

"X pizza is poo poo"
"it's for poor people why do you hate poor people?"

this is perhaps the most telling about this thoroughly bizarre IMAX level projection.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
mad that my pizzapagnosia was slanderously interpreted as classism

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

do you have a chart of brand-class associations or is it pretty much just pizza?

you're posting in the forum with rule 36, in one of a series of threads where a running joke is that android phones are for people who can't afford an iphone, but someone making fun of a pizza based cross brand promotion with google is what sets you off?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
im far more insulted by the idea that “that doesn’t even look like a pizza” is something you thought was true, insightful, and funny enough to share here

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

this hyperbole on my funy computer internet forums simply will not stand

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pizza

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I like a Hawaiian pizza. I wouldn’t order one but if it’s there I might eat it

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

cowabunga dudes!,!!

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

against all odds we've found something worse than android in this thread

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

James Baud posted:

I worked in a Dominos 20+ years ago and they had an interesting thing going on -- individual restaurants could (at least then) choose from a variety of grades for each topping, so there was nothing at all stopping some cheapskate dominos franchisee from serving all their customers metaphorical dog meat instead of the good stuff while capitalizing on the value of the brand earned by better stores.

So basically, your opinion of Dominos depends on whether you had a good one or a bad one near you growing up / in college and the whole "experience across all stores of brand is roughly equivalent, that's why people seek you out!" thing isn't true for them at all.

Good job, corporate!

(I know I've read hints in some glossy publication that they more recently did research and discovered that "people like good pizza!" so they worked on improving that, chainwide. I dunno.)

android works the same way (except the part about learning that people want good phones)

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

sleepwalkers posted:

against all odds we've found something worse than android in this thread

android 11 novelty dessert pizza

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
"lol anroid blows"

"you classist piece of poo poo"

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
when i was playing fall out new vegas i looked for a mod that made the bad guys into "little caesar's legion" but didn't find one

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think the new pixelbook looks cool and for $600 i might buy it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cocoa Crispies posted:

when i was playing fall out new vegas i looked for a mod that made the bad guys into "little caesar's legion" but didn't find one

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Hmm, it seems like it would get confusing if you renamed the NCR to be so similar to another group that exists?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

they become Papa's Johns and mr. house becomes Pizza Hut with the and the vegas strip gangs become dominos

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

James Baud posted:

I worked in a Dominos 20+ years ago and they had an interesting thing going on -- individual restaurants could (at least then) choose from a variety of grades for each topping, so there was nothing at all stopping some cheapskate dominos franchisee from serving all their customers metaphorical dog meat instead of the good stuff while capitalizing on the value of the brand earned by better stores.

So basically, your opinion of Dominos depends on whether you had a good one or a bad one near you growing up / in college and the whole "experience across all stores of brand is roughly equivalent, that's why people seek you out!" thing isn't true for them at all.

Good job, corporate!

(I know I've read hints in some glossy publication that they more recently did research and discovered that "people like good pizza!" so they worked on improving that, chainwide. I dunno.)

didn't they stop that after their whole "sorry we hosed up real bad" campaign a couple years back?

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

im far more insulted by the idea that “that doesn’t even look like a pizza” is something you thought was true, insightful, and funny enough to share here

I have a solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAZvxmLfcQ

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

Smythe posted:

i think the new pixelbook looks cool and for $600 i might buy it

that's a good price point and I hope they can manage to make it good for that much because computers cost too dang much

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

that's a good price point and I hope they can manage to make it good for that much because computers cost too dang much

this

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

past 5 years of laptops is entirely manufacturers finding ways of making them more expensive rather than making them any better

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
can i post "lol stadia" itt?

because lol stadia

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
they revealed stadia's release date on the same day that they cancelled daydream vr, which survived for 3 years

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Wheany posted:

they revealed stadia's release date on the same day that they cancelled daydream vr, which survived for 3 years

stadia won’t survive 3 years.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

also dead: google clips

what was google clips? an "ai" camera that took pictures for you, whenever it decided to, and decidedly very poorly

it's unclear who came up with the idea, or thought this was a thing anyone anywhere would want to buy, but it survived for two whole years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Wheany posted:

can i post "lol stadia" itt?

because lol stadia

who wants laggy streamed video games?