Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Fashion is honestly what I care about most in WF, which is why I spent $24 on Tennogen stuff for Mag

Good thing her bubble is extremely funny with Exergis and Supra and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Berke Negri posted:

curious how ivara prime in two months will look like

Is there anything resembling a consensus on "best zaw"? I seem to tend towards "fastest two-handed version", but that's just because it seems to line up better with my "hitting the E key" pace.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

mag's got the best fashion agreed

it is kind of an issue with newer frames outside the box that they just kind of look iconic enough without the years of tennogen and alt helmets/skins deluxes you basically just slap some different paint jobs on them in four different color channels and call it a day but a lot of the older frames you can really get different looks with

edit:

prefect posted:

Is there anything resembling a consensus on "best zaw"? I seem to tend towards "fastest two-handed version", but that's just because it seems to line up better with my "hitting the E key" pace.

there is, but id recommend checking out the goon discord to ask or look at pinned topics, i haven't built a new zaw in awhile though ekwana jai II was considered pretty good for most as a part cause it increased speed which matters a lot for melee weapons dps but maybe the meta has changed

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Oct 16, 2019

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I know the Plaque Star event ones are considered really good for Condition Overload, but you have to wait for the yearly(?) event. The Arcane that farts out a damage cloud when you proc a status effect is also super good with it.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

prefect posted:

For everything except rapier, fastest grip and ekwana jai II, for rapier, slowest grip and whatever the crit+damage one is called.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

Inaros needs, like, twenty bucks because gently caress waiting for Baro to return from his Orokin derelict stuffed with cocaine and hookers, gently caress Denial Bursas, and gently caress not being an undying Martian God-Emperor with a shotgun.

Yeah, I know, it's bad to whale, but DE deserves the cash and Inaros is basically a cheat code.

You can buy the quest from other players IIRC

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Baro has it every time, I think. If you can't get online during that time I will literally buy the quest BP for you

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
If you wait until you have double scanning widget and a stealth frame before doing the Inaris quest, you can get enough cat juice that with little luck, you don't even need to bother searching derelicts for them

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

throw to first drat IT posted:

If you wait until you have double scanning widget and a stealth frame before doing the Inaris quest, you can get enough cat juice that with little luck, you don't even need to bother searching derelicts for them
:hmmyes: i really wish I'd known this at the time evne though that was when the drop chance was lower, I need like 13 more to make another cat and a cat for turning into a vampire cat however that works.

... will vampire cats get you more mastery?

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Zereth posted:

... will vampire cats get you more mastery?

Should do, since it's supposedly a separate breed.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Quill posted:

Should do, since it's supposedly a separate breed.
Well they're with the kuva lich thing, and I believe their weapons won't get you more mastery.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's going to be a new breed of cat due to there only being 2 currently, why would it not give mastery

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

it's dumb as poo poo that you can have rivens that have a lower MR req than the weapons they're exclusive to. In fact, other than locking them beyond MR8, I don't really see the point in rivens having MR reqs at all.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Berke Negri posted:

i think this week is also Canadian Thanksgiving holiday week

like, Monday was the holiday

hosed up that there isn't a space turkey quest for canadian thanksgiving

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
Where can you tell how many weapon slots and Warframe slots you have?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

If you could bust apart Zaws to get the individual parts back, I'd be more inclined to experiment but until then, I'll just keep switching the parts around at tennoware.com until I just decide it's too much effort and just stick with the few I already built or stick with a Lesion.

If the head is all that counts for mastery, just let me break them apart and have the Forma stay, DE.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 16, 2019

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

TipsyMcStagger posted:

Where can you tell how many weapon slots and Warframe slots you have?

Escape key > Equipment > Inventory

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Johnny Joestar posted:

i bought hildryn immediately because i knew she would be dope as gently caress and it turns out she was

Yeeeeep
I bought her bundle right away and I love my buff shield mommy.

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
Next question,

How do I find out easily what relics I have and what their worth.. like if I have any vaulted items

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I love my beefy boy Atlas Prime but when I'm using him my inner monologue just consists of this repeated over endlessly during missions

it's a wonderful thing :freakout:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

atlas is real good

vastly underrated frame

gaj70
Jan 26, 2013

Mailer posted:

"He who is without mods, should spend more time asking for them on Discord"
- Ancient Tenno proverb

Just repeating this point. If you are new, please ask. Even rare mods drop steadily, such that most vets probably have a dozen copies sitting around.

Unfortunately, you'll need to get to MR2 on your own. After that, we'll shower you with just about any mod your heart desires.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
That's true, I've not played that long, and I have a ton of sorta rarish mods like the multishots, that I would never be able to properly liquidate on trade chat.

I've also found a bit of a plat making trick: running Uranus+ nightmare missions. Only if they're quick, and when they come off their 8-hour cooldown. Animal Instincts are 5p, Vigors are 10p, Constitutions are 15p, Lethal Torrents are 20p.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

gaj70 posted:

Just repeating this point. If you are new, please ask. Even rare mods drop steadily, such that most vets probably have a dozen copies sitting around.

Unfortunately, you'll need to get to MR2 on your own. After that, we'll shower you with just about any mod your heart desires.

Today will be the day I actually talk in clan chat. I even crafted the dojo key.

I need to mess with the UI or something, because playing on my TV is not conducive to seeing chat text. I'm guessing there's probably a way to increase UI scaling hidden somewhere.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

I'm almost certain there is, a friend of mine plays on his tv and his ui is kind of hilariously large

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
How do people decide what order of colors or whatever to do in Disruption missions? It feels like a hivemind ESP thing where teams just seem to instinctively know where to go next and I'm just trying to keep up with everyone somehow.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

BrianWilly posted:

How do people decide what order of colors or whatever to do in Disruption missions? It feels like a hivemind ESP thing where teams just seem to instinctively know where to go next and I'm just trying to keep up with everyone somehow.

Usually people just do them in the order that keys drop. There's not a lot of player control over that.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i just put in whatever keys i pick up

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Really, the only secret rule of disruption is not to put more than one key in at a time, unless you're doing that on purpose.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What's the deal with Kubrows. I just finished incubating mine. It is a Sahasa, which apparently digs up energy and health? That could kinda be useful early on when I'm always low on energy.

What what I'm reading, it seems like breeding is just for determining aesthetic attributes? That's good if so; I hate the idea of having to do a bunch of breeding to min-max pets.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

yeah, you can make imprints of your pet to sell or use for another pet for whatever reason. it weighs the odds of an incubated pet to have those colors/markings/whatever and can also influence the type it is. otherwise the breeding has no impact, the dogs will have the same stats/abilities that every other pet of its type does.

also the sahasa rules. another dog to look out for is the chesa.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

BrianWilly posted:

You only unlock the brain implant at MR16 and last I heard DE had some issues with getting access to people's houses in order to overnight install them so it's taking longer than usual. Just hang in there, you'll get yours.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I unveiled my first riven mod and it was for a skana. Like, c'mon, I am drowning in smackies, I even got a sword that is also a gun that shoots radioactive cancer-bullets.

I can't even use the gotdang thing since I'm a baby MR13 and it wants me to be sixteen, presumably due to Canadian age of consent laws.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Don't worry about your rivens, most of them will be for garbage and have garbage stats, just keep finding or buying more to unveil until you land a popular meta weapon and find a way to sell it, you'll unveil plenty of rivens for seers and hema's and ether daggers on the way.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Alternatively, don't gamble. Sell all of your veiled rivens. If/when you get a weapon you really like, that's old enough to where the dispo won't change much, then you can buy it with the mountain of plat you've gained from all those veiled rivens you sold.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

welcome to rivens, where there is far more despair than joy.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Mesadoram posted:

My Catchmoon does not care where its head is.

this is also why the Catchmoon eventually drops off in power, though

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

I unveiled my first riven mod and it was for a skana. Like, c'mon, I am drowning in smackies, I even got a sword that is also a gun that shoots radioactive cancer-bullets.

I can't even use the gotdang thing since I'm a baby MR13 and it wants me to be sixteen, presumably due to Canadian age of consent laws.

Might be able to make something out of it, with a Prisma Skana and Bright Purity, but it'll still just be a sword that explodes sometimes.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I just got a Kitgun riven. I want to unveil that, it's like 75% chance it can be useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Ytlaya posted:

What's the deal with Kubrows. I just finished incubating mine. It is a Sahasa, which apparently digs up energy and health? That could kinda be useful early on when I'm always low on energy.

What what I'm reading, it seems like breeding is just for determining aesthetic attributes? That's good if so; I hate the idea of having to do a bunch of breeding to min-max pets.

the digdog is the best dog, so grats

there's also a few cosmetic skins if you end up not liking how your dog looks (bit you can't use doggo armor with those)

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Oct 17, 2019