Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Is today's ep the first time we've heard Mitch sing in full? Guests have always said how he has a great singing voice... and he really does! For someone who just did like 4 hours of podcasting and hasn't practiced. Blue Eyed Soulman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Did a legit spit-take at “Big Titty Gritty,” holy poo poo.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This musical segment holy poo poo....

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

WerthersWay posted:

Is today's ep the first time we've heard Mitch sing in full? Guests have always said how he has a great singing voice... and he really does! For someone who just did like 4 hours of podcasting and hasn't practiced. Blue Eyed Soulman.

Yeah I forgot he could sing and was bracing for typical wiger-like stuff like Strange Brewdogs or Hot or Not

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/BDayBoysMitch/status/1177723784780025857

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
The manscaping ad is possibly the greatest podcast advert ever made.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

JethroMcB posted:

I've only had restaurant White Castle once and it was pretty much exactly like the microwaveable versions, for better or for worse. I personally thought it was pretty great (but not as great as Culver's, which I had the next night and legit blew me away.)

cheese curds (and culver's fried curds in particular) are about the only uniquely midwestern thing i miss

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I attended #bugtour yesterday, ama.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Was it good?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Mr. Squishy posted:

Was it good?

Ehhhhh. It was memorable. Ended up being about an hour of Jack Allison and various guests and twenty minutes of Bugman.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Cloks posted:

Ehhhhh. It was memorable. Ended up being about an hour of Jack Allison and various guests and twenty minutes of Bugman.

imagine paying money to see jack allison

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Jack rules. I went to the Detroit show and it was an insane, great experience.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
:siren: Doughboys on YKS :siren:

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
And for people like me, that acronym stands for Your Kickstarter Sucks

Serf
May 5, 2011

its an amazing episode. the yks guys have great chemistry with the doughboys

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

jack allison owns actually

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Serf posted:

Yeah, this was funny. Thanks, Crindee

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

Watch out...he posts in the thread

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I don't think he does, because surely he would have complained about us on Twitter by now.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Serf posted:

spit out some coffee when mitch said that you should jack off into your gas tank if you're horny but also late for work

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

little munchkin posted:

jack allison owns a body pillow

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Is today’s ep the first time a host almost had to pause the recording to take a poo poo?

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

WerthersWay posted:

Is today’s ep the first time a host almost had to pause the recording to take a poo poo?

Ya on Action Boyz they just keep going if someone shits.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

WerthersWay posted:

Walken 101 peaked when Brandon Hardesty came down with food poisoning and had to run off to poo poo his brains out.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Love the Black Crowes and their amazing original song Hard to Handle

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

UP AND ADAM posted:

Love the Black Crowes and their amazing original song Hard to Handle

who cares if its a cover it is clear by listening to it that they gently caress

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

if you wanna support bug mane he made a sequel to that funny Cuplicated thing called Craig Fixada America

https://www.vioobu.com/

mitch is in it!!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

what the heck is a vioobiu, what are you trying to get me to click on here, mister.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does this help

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

if you wanna support bug mane
Let me stop you right there

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

WEH posted:

Let me stop you right there

Because that's definitely a yes.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the doughboys have redeemed themselves

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
bug mane is good and it sucks that the only other pocast he's appeared on was like "yes, actually we do want to talk about the star wars prequels for the full two hours"

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

If Bug Mane was a seventeen year old, I'd probably think to myself "man, that kid is going to be really funny someday".

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

if you wanna support bug mane he made a sequel to that funny Cuplicated thing called Craig Fixada America

https://www.vioobu.com/

mitch is in it!!

Why does he talk like that

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Why doesa the craig talkadalike that

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

There is no way to describe why that's supposed to be funny, but for whatever reason I giggle like a schoolgirl whenever someone talks like that.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

Speaking of Bug Mane, he Nick Corirossi is a guest on a new Team Coco podcast called Smartr: https://luminarypodcasts.com/listen/team-coco/smartr/04617f69-c5f4-416e-81e2-fac0340cc666

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I assume cookout is going to get platinum plate, it's an incredible restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Really happy we got another episode with Mitch almost making GBS threads himself the whole time