Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

WilWheaton posted:

the only video codec included is for bink video player
who’s logo will be displayed on the unskippable splash screen along with nvidia: the way it’s meant to be played, SEEEE-GA, unreal engine, ea sports: it’s in the game, and of course; any rebroadcast, retransmission, or account of this os without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime
Jul 20, 2004

yosos is only for power users and will hard lock if cpu or gpu utilization ever drops below 50%

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Say what you will about yosos, but it is fun to say 'yosos'

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Laslow posted:

who’s logo will be displayed on the unskippable splash screen along with nvidia: the way it’s meant to be played, SEEEE-GA, unreal engine, ea sports: it’s in the game, and of course; any rebroadcast, retransmission, or account of this os without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, is prohibited.

press power button, screen fades up from black:

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Yosos will only work on mechanical hard drives. The only way to properly park the drive head when shutting down is with a parking mini game.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
you must wait until the 'its safe to turn off your computer' screen or else yosos will be irreparably corrupted (also has a high chance of becoming unusable anyway)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it crashes sometimes even when it doesn’t need to

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
there are no error messages. yosos crashes directly to hello.jpg

jimmyjams fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Oct 17, 2019

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

WilWheaton posted:

Yosos will only work on mechanical hard drives. The only way to properly park the drive head when shutting down is with a parking mini game.
raid/jbod is multiplayer mode.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

jimmyjams posted:

there are no error messages. yosos crashes directly to hello.jpg

this displays a second hello.jpg as hello.jpg doesn't have the correct file type extension

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

you choose your password with a radio button and your choices are love sex secret and god

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
the case is a meter-high beige monolith of the snow white design language. a yellow monochrome screen like the turrets in aliens on the front gives vital system status. break the glass over the red panic button to trigger the builtin halon fire suppression system.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

the browser is a direct port of the webtv browser

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
mouse contains voice-input microphone. keyphrase "hello computer"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
computer talks to you a little bit about your posting

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Achmed Jones posted:

you choose your password with a radio button and your choices are love sex secret and god

this but checkboxes

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
an SSD, if detected, will be throttled to its YOSPOS-correct speed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

lol, computer commentates your actions

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
if you do something really dumb it automatically posts a screenshot in the yospos pic thread

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Zlodo posted:

if you do something really dumb it automatically posts a screenshot in the yospos pic thread

every time you open your system information panel that shows you all your hardware stats it posts it into its own thread of everyone just doing that and there is a leaderboard on top but it’s of frequency checking your own stats not how good they are

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Zlodo posted:

during working hours theyre posted to the cjs/terrible programmers threads accordingly

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Wish I remember who made this

e: lol dammit just realized that you're talking about that video but nevertheless this is the image that popped into my head

burning swine fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Oct 17, 2019

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
new Awful.app design lookin good

pram
Jun 10, 2001

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

e: lol dammit just realized that you're talking about that video but nevertheless this is the image that popped into my head

lol

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer

Zlodo posted:

i dont think the forums would be able to handle the number of posts i would be generating from this

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

No Mods No Masters posted:

Say what you will about yosos, but it is fun to say 'yosos'

my name is rotor and i pronounce 'yosos' as 'yosos'

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

rotor posted:

my name is rotor and i pronounce 'yosos' as 'yosos'

good throwback to the old redhat installer

nothing like actually having sound working out of the box (back then)

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

its me and i forgot about it lol

it has a second image with your posting stats. maybe it needs a watch app too

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

admirable devotion to an elder ios device op

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Agile Vector posted:

its me and i forgot about it lol

it has a second image with your posting stats. maybe it needs a watch app too

what is

Bl
e

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Roosevelt posted:

what is

Bl
e

Blow it out you'r
e rear end, op :dukedog:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Raluek posted:

Blow it out you'r
e rear end, op :dukedog:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Roosevelt posted:

what is

Bl
e

Blue Stymie with a bad word wrap

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer
this will be the standard method for entering numbers

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
integrated ai assistant trained on fishmech posts that can only be turned off for 6 hours at a time

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
it looks like you’re writing a post. you need help

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
updates always require a reboot

Menacer
Nov 25, 2000
Failed Sega Accessory Ahoy!

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

integrated ai assistant trained on fishmech posts that can only be turned off for 6 hours at a time
the activation phrase is "well, actually"

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

every time you turn the computer off, there’s a movie-style end credits roll going on with the name of all people involved in its production. developer editions come with blooper reels spliced in (mostly just showing bad commits).

if you hard shutdown the computer by cutting power, it instead plays a much longer sitcom-style intro with all the lead devs faces being shown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

you must scroll through and accept the GPL license along with a EULA with an e-signature before starting any built in program.