Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Idk what hes talking about either. The big games group would give new players the big tags like France and Ottomans and Castile in the EU4 games but that was because they didnt want them to get killed early and have to sit out a session. But those same nations usually get teamed up on if a player controls them because who wants to fight late game Spain?

But that kind of stuff wouldn't happen till it's like 1550 in game, idk how that's drop kicking people or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
it's a joke larry

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Try being funny

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Try being funny

It took you two days to think of this comeback

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Red Flood alpha is out and holy poo poo France is loving nuts lmao

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

The Red Flood alpha is out and holy poo poo France is loving nuts lmao

Hell yeah I can't wait to be done with work

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

dudes rock

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Finally, a country just for us guys.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

dudes rock

Lol

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Plutonis posted:

dudes rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1veGnAEZ2Q

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Average Bear posted:

Finally, a country just for us guys.

Fellas, is it gay to idolize the ancient Greeks,?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
CK2 just went F2P today, paradox has a "big announcement" on saturday... thoughts?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My thought is that the Patient Gamer is throwing a hootenanny this weekend.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Clearly the Vicky 3 announcement is right around the corner!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

Clearly the Vicky 3 announcement is right around the corner!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

After classics like imperitor rome and stellaris I cant wait to see what paradox jas for gamers next

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Victoria 3 loading screen utility released for the low proce of 59.99 coming thos December. A slider that does nothing will be relased as dlc (estimated msrp 79.99) in june 2020. More sliders tbd. Thank you based johann yet again youvre dabbed on the soyny fans

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Ignore the obvious trolls boys. Just so the new guys know, you can easily get all the DLC at 12-15 dollars a piece on sale novorussr.tk every few months.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I would also recommend skipping the Iron Monk and Skannakratør DLC. If you want to lower the marriage age to 14 pick up Way of the Pill on sale.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Average Bear posted:

I would also recommend skipping the Iron Monk and Skannakratør DLC. If you want to lower the marriage age to 14 pick up Way of the Pill on sale.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Average Bear posted:

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Average Bear posted:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

crusader kings 3 next

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

BBJoey posted:

crusader kings 3 next

Even though I’ve been playing it since it launched in 2012 it’s really hard for me to believe that CK2 is seven years old and in need of a sequel for some reason. Guess I should get around to actually finishing a game at some point.

I’m interested to see what the base game experience will be like, and how much expansion content is folded into it. IIRC EU4 had most of EU3’s expansion features at launch but that was before Paradox started putting out 20 expansions for each game. But according to the website the map will extend to India right away.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They are including playable pagans, the Old Gods start and the reformation stuff from Holy Fury but apparently only feudals will be playable?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[suddenly gets really concerned about what Groogy’s doing right now]

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Releasing a content pack called 'Punic Wars' for a strategy game called 'Rome' just emphasizes how woefully incomplete the released product was

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Releasing a content pack called 'Punic Wars' for a strategy game called 'Rome' just emphasizes how woefully incomplete the released product was
The title "Imperator: Rome" makes it clear that it's a game about Imperial Rome which starts many decades after the end of the Punic Wars.
:goonsay:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

TW Rome 2 had a Hannibal Expac too lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no way CKIII isn't going to be a festering pile on release.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'd rather groogy work on ck3 than vic3

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

I’d rather they tell him that he’s working on vic3 and let him tap away at an unplugged computer for three years

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I’d rather they tell him that he’s working on vic3 and let him tap away at an unplugged computer for three years

that's very generous of you. i still think he needs to suffer for his crimes and go work for a phone idle game developer or something

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

I'd rather he was killed

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

There's no way CKIII isn't going to be a festering pile on release.

its guaranteed to be liquid aids

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

I'd rather he was killed

Hell yeah.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

what did groogy do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird