Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Hot take, but this version of It's My Life is better than the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

MizPiz posted:

that's definitely not a hot take

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MizPiz posted:

I kinda wanna find it at least on youtube

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Milo and POTUS posted:

I kinda wanna find it at least on youtube

Eugene Hutz is inimitable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HUJOu7yIY

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

pro click

no broccoli please
Apr 20, 2007

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar

Nice, thanks. I don't think it's actually Gogol Bordello though. I guess Eugene Hutz is imitable. Is this the new version of combo_number_five_(mambo_number_five_parody)wierd_al.wav?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

no broccoli please posted:

Nice, thanks. I don't think it's actually Gogol Bordello though. I guess Eugene Hutz is imitable. Is this the new version of combo_number_five_(mambo_number_five_parody)wierd_al.wav?

System_of_a_Down_-_Legend_of_Zelda.mp3

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmlW5gC0mIo

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

It's a group called Selon i Ludy probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq20uDRq618

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

I remember one time a coworker threw on some Gogol Bordello, and I turned around and went "hey, does the singer in this band have a moustache?" and she was like "yeah I think so, why?" Because I could hear it. I could hear his moustache.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Mister Speaker posted:

I remember one time a coworker threw on some Gogol Bordello, and I turned around and went "hey, does the singer in this band have a moustache?" and she was like "yeah I think so, why?" Because I could hear it. I could hear his moustache.

A good moustache can throw wide the doors of sensory perception

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Mister Speaker posted:

That, but truly its not enough to simply hear the moustache. One must feel it as well.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tree Bucket posted:

he sees all, he knows all

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Tree Bucket posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMpgJe4pyoo

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

They said a good moustache.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/StrangeCoisas/status/1184821115895648256

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why is that man karate fighting that donkey?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

how many donkeys have you beaten in 1 on 1 combat? none? then don't question this man

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm not questioning his technique. Not at all and I would never dare. I'm just gonna assume the donkey was making an rear end of itself.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

Have you never heard of donkey-punching? :confused:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm not questioning his technique. Not at all and I would never dare. I'm just gonna assume the donkey was making an rear end of itself.

Booooo! Booooo!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Look, it was established long ago that everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

I know the YouTube link has the correct artist, but for clarity:

Not System of a Down.

Aggro has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Oct 18, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Didn't apply, gets rejected

I'd take it over applying and hearing nothing so months later you just have to assume they wanted someone else.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Elfface posted:

Didn't apply, gets rejected

I'd take it over applying and hearing nothing so months later you just have to assume they wanted someone else.

Yeah isn't this objectively better than the standard? I'd much rather know ahead of time which companies I shouldn't bother applying towards...

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
you miss all the shots you don't take

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

canyoneer posted:

If I never took the shot, then why is Dikembe Mutombo wagging his finger at me?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

canyoneer posted:

I'm also going to miss all the shots I take, and taking shots requires effort, so I don't take shots.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Aggro posted:

Not System of a Down.

Next you'll be telling me Rage Against the Machine didn't record the D Generation X theme song

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Aggro posted:

Not System of a Down.

also every parody song written by anyone is listed as "Weird Al" and every single Motown song is listed as "The Temptations"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DandyLion posted:

Yeah isn't this objectively better than the standard? I'd much rather know ahead of time which companies I shouldn't bother applying towards...

Lying on applications is how I broke into finance. I had been unemployed for 6 months and just started applying to every single job hoping I could impress them and get hired before a background check was needed/completed and my first firm hired me with out doing a super deep one. By the time they figured out I never went to college I had already been there 9 months and been promoted so they decided to keep me.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Lying on applications is how I broke into finance. I had been unemployed for 6 months and just started applying to every single job hoping I could impress them and get hired before a background check was needed/completed and my first firm hired me with out doing a super deep one. By the time they figured out I never went to college I had already been there 9 months and been promoted so they decided to keep me.

The Hero we deserve. I had always wanted to do this but never had the balls.

You have vicariously brought me some small measure of joy.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I Remember hearing an ad for a radio show that boasted that the host/DJ "Lied in his resume but we haven't fired him yet!"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
After Toys R Us closed I was a manager there for 7 years.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
https://twitter.com/BoldlyBuilding2/status/1182735125248991232

https://twitter.com/BoldlyBuilding2/status/1185073862356230144

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The missing siding is a wonderful touch.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Sometimes, considering just how huge the Groverhaus disaster grew in popularity, I can’t believe I interacted with that man on this forums on many occasions.

I also often forget that this was like 2012 or so and how long ago that actually was. :negative:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

dialhforhero posted:

Sometimes, considering just how huge the Groverhaus disaster grew in popularity, I can’t believe I interacted with that man on this forums on many occasions.

I also often forget that this was like 2012 or so and how long ago that actually was. :negative:

What ever happened to that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Has this collapsed yet?