Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

luxury handset posted:

Clown Control to Major Tom

:hmmyes:

We have a thread title for the Spaceforce Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

cochise posted:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1185232197567078401

I really hope they screen the call and just ignore him.
Imagine being a woman who flies all the way to space to get cat calls from the president "I hate it when women succeed but I love to watch them space-walk away from me, you hear that sweetheart? Now get out there and do your woman science stuff. And try to smile more."

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

skylined! posted:

:shuckyes:

The trump campaign is doing as much damage and is as much a threat this time around, at least so far, as Russian influence. They are absolutely dumping money into social media, where platforms are allowing them to openly lie like crazy. It's a Very Big Problem.

yeah at the end of the day the only thing that the russians gave the trump campaign they can't do on their own was the DNC hacking. everything else, the trump campaign will just do in-house this time.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

skylined! posted:

:shuckyes:

The trump campaign is doing as much damage and is as much a threat this time around, at least so far, as Russian influence. They are absolutely dumping money into social media, where platforms are allowing them to openly lie like crazy. It's a Very Big Problem.

the trump campaign being an incalculably larger problem than Russian influence was also true about the previous time, don't tell anyone

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Uhhhh

https://twitter.com/Emma_Dumain/status/1185225195419766790

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
*crickets*
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1185234051604590594

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Grace_Segers/status/1185234983356698628

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Oh Jesus.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nobody tell him please. Don't tell him it's a bad idea

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will he spontaneously combust? :allears:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

It was just a dumb callback to 'we should've taken the Oil' on the campaign trail.

It is meaningless brainworm garbage.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

no way he goes through with this

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

InsertPotPun posted:

Imagine being a woman who flies all the way to space to get cat calls from the president "I hate it when women succeed but I love to watch them space-walk away from me, you hear that sweetheart? Now get out there and do your woman science stuff. And try to smile more."

Fortunately they're in their 40s and therefore safe from Trump.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Does Trump know what HBCU stands for?

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Christmas coming early this year I see

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

no way he goes through with this

Yeah countdown to him dropping out but scheduling a MAGA rally for the same day in the same city or a nearby one.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

"Uh, sir, they hung up 4 minutes ago."

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

bobjr posted:

Maybe he’ll have his friend Kanye open for him.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
...the Lanham Act? In his capacity as President and political campaign, and not on behalf of his businesses?

It's a pity that the suit won't be filed and if it is it won't be litigated for long, because it'd be hilarious to see some poor judge have to do fact finding on what exactly has confused the public or damaged the prestige of the Trump presidency, or the brand of the presidency in general.

e: thread movin' quick today.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

bobjr posted:

He does. DeVos held up HBCUs as an example of how affirmative action isn’t needed.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ok so what the gently caress is up with this guy

https://twitter.com/DanielPFlatley/status/1185237723671605253

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He has nothing to worry about, he is a self described "least racist person"

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

has trump ever been booed by an entire crowd before?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1185240163649294346

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

He was booed at some of the Republican debates IIRC.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

He's for sure been laughed at by the entire UN to his face, which I would argue is worse. (Read: loving hilarious)

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Can they get the hook dude from the Apollo?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Hard love" , ethnic cleansing, same thing :shepicide:

He's just so utterly morally repugnant

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

GlyphGryph posted:

I can do all this downtown, where I live, without the need to drive anywhere, so there's that too.

I wonder why there was never sort of "mixed zoning" mall concept, like an apartment building/retail/public space and seating combination, a densified urban equivalent to the main street of most towns. It was always retail/limited public space at best.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosstown_Concourse

There are old Sears distribution centers from the 20s and 30s in lovely art deco style that are being converted to mixed use. Bottom floors are retail and large meeting hall space, upper floors are condos, and sometimes there's office spaces or a school.

I went to a wedding held in one, and some of the residents came out and clapped at the end and a dog barked making everyone laugh :kimchi:

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

There were some choice quotes from him earlier in the day. He seems like he might be thinking about breaking ranks. Not retiring, not in a close district. Pretty interesting.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

"Hi, I am a 2 year law student, do you think that we should have some legal mechanism for reigning in a president who demonstrates an active ignorance that puts lives on the line?"

:whitewater:

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

pacerhimself posted:

Look at me, important business president dealing with all this important business. What important business? Oh just failing to put out fires that I started!

What does he even have to do with regards to the impeachment other than stop his administration from setting itself on fire every three seconds?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

AhhYes posted:

There were some choice quotes from him earlier in the day. He seems like he might be thinking about breaking ranks. Not retiring, not in a close district. Pretty interesting.

I mean, his comments were basically announcing "I AM THINKING OF BREAKING RANKS". Doesn't mean he will - but there really wasn't any other interpretation.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

syntaxrigger posted:

"Hi, I am a 2 year law student, do you think that we should have some legal mechanism for reigning in a president who demonstrates an active ignorance that puts lives on the line?"

:whitewater:

It'll somehow be Candace Owens front and center getting to ask every question.

Actually no because she's probably the only person who'd get heckled more than Trump.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

bobjr posted:

Hasn't Trump talked at an HBCU before?

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

He got booed so bad in London he had a Twitter meltdown about it and I think is one reason (besides the racism) he hates their mayor so much.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

https://twitter.com/michaelcrowley/status/1185239640183394304?s=20

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

gently caress this mother fucker!!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
There’s a 50/50 chance that when someone brought up calling the ISS, Trump responded with “well if ISIS has dirt on Biden, sure!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

48 Hour Boner
May 26, 2005

I think something's wrong with this thing

Attorney Max Fisher, esq.