Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dq11 for all of a 7 hour flight probably.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thoughts?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

They added a fishing mini game 😳

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Silk ran out of new events like 10 minutes in. Good idea for a game but it needs more content to be worthwhile. I'm going to play King of Dragon Pass instead

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Silk ran out of new events like 10 minutes in. Good idea for a game but it needs more content to be worthwhile. I'm going to play King of Dragon Pass instead
six ages, the kodp sequel, just came out on steam and I'm really interested

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Probably games with the boys.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Average Bear posted:

Probably games with the boys.

After chasing sunsets, it’s one of life’s simple joys.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looks like im going to have to give some people a day off work to play stardew

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
turns out im not going anywhere tonite so im going to go buy links awakening today and play it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

mycophobia posted:

turns out im not going anywhere tonite so im going to go buy links awakening today and play it

you too, huh

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Download a Game Boy emulator and save yourself $60.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
My beautiful tatooed hispanic goth gf had to get a wisdom tooth pulled and my wide circle of friends are also all, by sheer coincidence, out of town so I'll have a rare Friday night to myself playing videogames instead of socializing with my interesting friends or making tender love to my beautoful hispanic goth gf whose favorite album is bauhaus's in the flat field, as well

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Beat hazard 2 is out so i might buy that abd play that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

My beautiful tatooed hispanic goth gf had to get a wisdom tooth pulled and my wide circle of friends are also all, by sheer coincidence, out of town so I'll have a rare Friday night to myself playing videogames instead of socializing with my interesting friends or making tender love to my beautoful hispanic goth gf whose favorite album is bauhaus's in the flat field, as well

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

Lmfao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
my switch dock hasnt been plugged in for a couple months so tgm while im waiting on it to charge

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Beat hazard 2 is out so i might buy that abd play that

I played the poo poo out if that game in 2010 using Hatsune Miku and K-On!! music.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Stardew

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I played the poo poo out if that game in 2010 using Hatsune Miku and K-On!! music.

Beat hazard was one of the first games i bought on steam and i have extremely fond memeories of it including playing the entire Limp Mixbit album so getting 2 is a no brainer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
links awakening is cute. i tried hero mode and beat the first dungeon but got kind of sick of it so starting over on normal. if you're just restarting where you died it seems kind of pointless to put extra difficulty in the way of that you know.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

mycophobia posted:

links awakening is cute. i tried hero mode and beat the first dungeon but got kind of sick of it so starting over on normal. if you're just restarting where you died it seems kind of pointless to put extra difficulty in the way of that you know.

It's so good. Music in the last few dungeons are masterpieces.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Well, according to the trophies I’m on either the second- or third-to-last mission (depending on whether you get separate trophies for beating the last level and beating the game or not) so I should be pretty close regardless. But yeah as much as I’m enjoying it, and I am, sometimes it does have the feeling of a 10 or 15-hour game stretched into a 20 or 25-hour one

Oh my god there are 5 more mission completion trophies that I didn’t see. Why is this game so loving long

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
decide to play some Classic Doom. link's awakening seems like more of a day game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More disco elysium. Great game.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Miserable day outside so Shenmue and Stardew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mycophobia posted:

You do still start at the beginning of dungeons and interior areas when you die. Just resuming where you die on the overworld bothered me at first but there are so many teleport points now that it barely matters.