Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1185274641230766080?s=21
:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh suck my tiny dick from the back

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Thats some cyberpunk poo poo right there :stare:

E) or a flashing neon target strapped to your face

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Is "giving the worst possible answer" a requirement to work in the Trump admin?

https://twitter.com/marinakoren/status/1185256731368181761

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Thats some cyberpunk poo poo right there :stare:

E) or a flashing neon target strapped to your face

you'd switch off the el wire when you get out of the car, i assume

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/kasich-calls-for-trump-impeachment/index.html

Gov Kasich is calling for Trumps impeachment now

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Not really a surprise besides what took him so long.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Yeah but there were other units in the rest of south america that got hired on as well

edit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaibiles these guys

quote:

The Kaibiles are infamous for their reputed practice of forcing recruits to kill animals, which includes raising a puppy and bonding with it before killing and eating it, as well as biting the heads off live chickens. In addition, recruits are shot and forced to perform field surgery on themselves, and to drink water out of recently fired artillery shells. As part of the course's finishing ritual, every recruit must drink "Bomb", a mix of tequila, whisky, rum, beer, water and gunpowder, served in a bamboo glass with a bayonet tied to it. Soldiers must drink it carefully, so as not to get drunk and cut themselves with the bayonet. Once they successfully complete this ritual, they are inducted into the Kaibiles.

:getin:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

What te gently caress dude you're saying get in to killing and eating a puppy

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Hey man it's a hardcore krew, gotta have the razers edge.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
That's like every major hardcore induction urban-legend, except you know they really did that poo poo, Jesus Christ.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/michelleinbklyn/status/1185297077246611458?s=21

:catstare: well then

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The breakdown (since I got beat):

Oligarch gets into legal poo poo, stuck in Austria on $173m bail for corrupt Russian-organized crime related nonsense. Facing extradition to USA for crimes.

Oligarch looking for ways into American legal system, hires Trump-loving toadie Fox News lawyers, they bill Oligarch $1m for not much of anything. Idea was to get these lawyers working with Donnie to drop the charges, since one of their sons works at DOJ now.

Oligarch hears of Giuliani poking around Ukraine trying to placate Donnie's brain worms.

Oligarch gets statement from corrupt, ousted Ukranian prosecutor claiming Biden dirt.

Oligarch gives statement to Giuliani somehow, hoping to get Giuliani's contacts within the government/DOJ to get oligarch's case dropped.

Giuliani listens to brain worms instead of Oligarch, waves "affidavit" all over Fox News.

Oligarch's case now less likely to be dropped, as DOJ thinks dropping the case would be a blatant quid pro quo.

Everyone involved deserves each other.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 18, 2019

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

As a resident of Ohio, allow me to translate this for you:

quote:

HEY GUYS REMEMBER ME I'M STILL RELEVANT AREN'T I GUYS

PLEASE NOTICE ME I SWEAR I'M ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.
The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.
"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."

Gabbard responded on Twitter Friday afternoon to Clinton's comments.
"Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain," she tweeted.
"From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation," she added. "We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose."
"It's now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don't cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."
Responding to Gabbard's attacks, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said, "Divisive language filled with vitriol and conspiracy theories? Can't imagine a better proof point than this."
Asked earlier if the former secretary of state was referring to Gabbard in her comment, Merrill told CNN, "If the nesting doll fits."

oh fun

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Let them fight.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Get hosed Hillary ffs noone in the world wants to hear from you

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That’s not a hard sell for me.

You don’t have to like Hillary to see that as a distinct possibility.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FOX, Breitbart, other shitholes have been promoting Gabbard heavily for a while now. This is #herturn. gently caress I hate Tulsi.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
"Divisive language filled with vitriol and conspiracy theories? Can't imagine a better proof point than this."

It's amazing how oblivious these idiots are to what they're loving saying. NIPR will become self-aware before these idiots do.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah same but like gently caress Hillary though so IDK.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

no matter if its true hillary is the wrong loving person to call out it out considering how many images there are of her husband and epstein

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

no matter if its true hillary is the wrong loving person to call out it out considering how many images there are of her husband and epstein

Yuuuup

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

no matter if its true hillary is the wrong loving person to call out it out considering everything about her

Fixed.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

On one hand I detest Tulsi Gabbard and hope that her eventual fall causes Bashar al-Assad’s dick to dislodge itself from her throat; on the other hand I’d really prefer that Hillary shut the gently caress up about anything and everything and maybe just go hiking for good.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The Tulsi thing seems unusually unhinged even by 2019 standards :stare:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

aphid_licker posted:

our president is a russian asset. i'd say it's par for the course.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pantslesswithwolves posted:

On one hand I detest Tulsi Gabbard and hope that her eventual fall causes Bashar al-Assad’s dick to dislodge itself from her throat; on the other hand I’d really prefer that Hillary shut the gently caress up about anything and everything and maybe just go hiking for good.

:same:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Are we sure this isn't a galaxy brain shadow endorsement?

The last compromised candidate to square off against Hillary did pretty well for himself.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

You doubt its credibility, or you're just amazed how dumb the world is?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Clinton is a garbage messenger but if you seen any of the tulsi gabbard stuff coming out lately, it does not seem too far-fetched after all of her Fox appearances. Ain't nobody buying into the Jill Stein bulshit this time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bird cooch posted:

Clinton is a garbage messenger but if you seen any of the tulsi gabbard stuff coming out lately, it does not seem too far-fetched after all of her Fox appearances. Ain't nobody buying into the Jill Stein bulshit this time.
I doubt any significant number of people who was dumb enough to vote for Stein last time have wised up in the meantime.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Man I'm so done with Trump news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Sq1Nr58hM

AW gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW9D6DrmXk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hell colbert was making jokes about it on his cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFsmrfwGIv4

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

As a resident of Ohio, allow me to translate this for you:

I mean to be fair he’s been hating on Trump since 2016.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

yeah hes never gone the appeasement route like everyone else in the primary afaik

so thats worth a tiny modicum of something

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Wasn't Kasich rumoured to be his VP pick and get to be Shadow President and all Trump had to do was be lauded for bi-partisanship and play golf

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BulFwGSi8bc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Wasn't Kasich rumoured to be his VP pick and get to be Shadow President and all Trump had to do was be lauded for bi-partisanship and play golf

they tried and he said no iirc