Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

razorrozar posted:

tbh if the russian embassy is pulling for tulsi that in itself seems like a huge red flag. i think this is going to backfire spectacularly

They also hate Elliot Higgins/Bellingcat for being so good at find evidence of their various crimes and atrocities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Thank you, Serena Joy.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

RoboRodent posted:

Thank you, Serena Joy.

:nice:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

zoux posted:

It's a sex fetish

https://twitter.com/SuzannaAloni/status/1185460571803549697

It's 100% a sex thing

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

They don't have to share their horrible sex lives with everyone else though.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jollity Farm posted:

They don't have to share their horrible sex lives with everyone else though.

That’s also part of it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My fetish is a wife who hates me and we constantly insult each other and just make everyone miserable.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Push El Burrito posted:

My fetish is a wife who hates me and we constantly insult each other and just make everyone miserable.

The #1 Boomer fetish.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Push El Burrito posted:

I to live in a 90s sitcom

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Push El Burrito posted:

Lockhorns (Giving)
Lockhorns (Receiving)

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean it is a fact the democrats are using insane Russia conspiracies to try and destroy members that annoy them.

It’s understandable Tulsi would be mad she’s getting smeared because Clinton is a petty rear end in a top hat

Every RT article I've seen about the upcoming election gives fawning praise to Tulsi, to the exclusion of other candidates. I don't think Tulsi is "in" on it, but Russia clearly is putting in for her for some 4D-chess-related reason.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

It's not a fight, its a sucker taking bait. A lot of people taking the bait and being The Normal One about it.

e;
Jill Stein is full on "DEBATE ME!" mode.

vaguely related but didnt Stein have a fundraiser after Nov 2016 to "recount the votes" and then just took the money and ran.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

PhazonLink posted:

vaguely related but didnt Stein have a fundraiser after Nov 2016 to "recount the votes" and then just took the money and ran.

yes

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

A true american

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.

Dynastocles posted:

Every RT article I've seen about the upcoming election gives fawning praise to Tulsi, to the exclusion of other candidates. I don't think Tulsi is "in" on it, but Russia clearly is putting in for her for some 4D-chess-related reason.

The folks over at RT appreciate her boldness, her willingness to stand up to american empire. God bless RT.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Realistically there is very little chance Russia actually has any politicians in their pocket and their lovely psych ops aren’t all that different from any other country.

It’s literally just a pointless distraction

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Realistically there is very little chance Russia actually has any politicians in their pocket and their lovely psych ops aren’t all that different from any other country.

It’s literally just a pointless distraction

American elections are won and lost by pointless distractions, weren't you paying attention?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Breetai posted:

American elections are won and lost by pointless distractions, weren't you paying attention?

No, they got distracted by a pointless distraction duh

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Breetai posted:

American elections are [...] pointless distractions, weren't you paying attention?

Had some unnecessary words there

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
LOL

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1185722211430215680

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Am I crazy, or are the only two hidden replies a gif of a teddy bear miming hugging?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

The main character was just given editorial powers.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://twitter.com/sagacious_scamp/status/1185335455220486145?s=19

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

fisting by many posted:

The term is "Anglicisme" (lit. "English-ism")

What is it if you spell it phonetically? :v:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Bred is a very bad name for a baby.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
White Bred.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

I first read this as a gender reveal and I was very concerned about where colored smoke was going to appear out of.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

This here's a story bout Tulsi Gab and Jilly Stein

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Ha, I love it. And only partly for the implication that they bought some high-quality sperm from a stud to do the job.

Honestly if they had to go the in vitro route, this is the best and funniest way they could have announced the pregnancy.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
That is a serious fisting.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

wizzardstaff posted:

I first read this as a gender reveal and I was very concerned about where colored smoke was going to appear out of.

So did I, and instead of smoke, it was his arm. I didn't get it until I realized the card said "Bred" and not Brad like they'd previously said that'd be the name if it was a boy.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Ok i'm honestly confused.

I see the terrible artificial insemination joke.

But this is supposed to be a birth announcement.So they're just making a cringe joke about the conception. :shrug:

Bred. Is that part of the joke or is that the baby name?

In which case is he actually called Bred, or has he somehow mis-spelled Brad.

My cultural radar signals are not calibrated for Florida.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Deptfordx posted:

Ok i'm honestly confused.

I see the terrible artificial insemination joke.

But this is supposed to be a birth announcement.So they're just making a cringe joke about the conception. :shrug:

Bred. Is that part of the joke or is that the baby name?

In which case is he actually called Bred, or is that misspelled Brad.

My cultural radar signals are not calibrated for Florida.

Bred is the past tense of breeding, I think they just didn't know how to spell inseminated. (Full disclosure, I didn't either)

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I like the tweet's implication that everyone knows how insemination booths look.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

goblin week posted:

I like the tweet's implication that everyone knows how insemination booths look.

You're the reason "beef" and "cow" are two different words in English.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
They’re different words in other languages too! :(

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
To be fair that was probably more for people who know them, who are more likely to understand the joke. They just made it public probably to amuse other farming communities too. We're not the target audience for the joke.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

goblin week posted:

how dare you attack white culture like this

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Skwirl posted:

You're the reason "beef" and "cow" are two different words in English.

Interestingly. That sort of thing (at least in English) was due to the Norman conquest.

If you're an Anglo-Saxon peasent speaking Old English looking after a herd of them in the field it's a Cu.

When killed and served-up to his Norman-French speaking overlord it's Buef

Same for Scep and Moton, and Picg and Porc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Deptfordx posted:

Interestingly. That sort of thing (at least in English) was due to the Norman conquest.

If you're an Anglo-Saxon peasent speaking Old English looking after a herd of them in the field it's a Cu.

When killed and served-up to his Norman-French speaking overlord it's Buef

Same for Scep and Moton, and Picg and Porc

:thejoke:

allthough I didn't know the Old English, just that the people who raised and killed it called it one thing and the people who ate it called another.