Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

With great power comes great recoil :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Knormal posted:

First of all, really?

Second of all, and perhaps even more offensive, $65!?

Canadian dollars. It's only about twelve bucks in real money.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

madeintaipei posted:

Canadian dollars. It's only about twelve bucks in real money.

That's not Canadian. That's US Dollarydoos.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Knormal posted:

First of all, really?

Halloween costumes are ridiculously expensive

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Finally caught up on the thread, it's glorious :allears:. To contribute, have some matroyshka-ducks I thrifted a few months back:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Crow Jane posted:

Finally caught up on the thread, it's glorious :allears:. To contribute, have some matroyshka-ducks I thrifted a few months back:

What happened to Huey? :ohdear:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
He went Ka-blooey

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

With great power comes great recoil :twisted:

I'm more insulted by the toy AK that's simultaneously magazine and belt-fed in the background.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Knormal posted:

First of all, really?

"sombrero" is spanish for "expensive hat"

also, reason 547a I hate halloween

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

hexwren posted:

"sombrero" is spanish for "expensive hat"

also, reason 547a I hate halloween
I'm also curious how there's a sombrero in that bag that looks in no way big enough to fit anything but a comically tiny one and/or flattened one, but that may just be the angle of the photograph.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Knormal posted:

I'm also curious how there's a sombrero in that bag that looks in no way big enough to fit anything but a comically tiny one and/or flattened one, but that may just be the angle of the photograph.

According to reviews on Amazon, the sombrero was too big for most people... :iiam:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

According to reviews on Amazon, the sombrero was too big for most people... :iiam:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The description of Hello Mr Neighbor
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Neighbor or walkthrough Hello neighbor;
hello to Neighbor House Revals Gun Shot Strike is a brand new action shooting game. Is a hello world neighbor full of fighting and glory. scary house neighbir Every aspect of the game will make you feel shocked. Hello Neighbor or walkthrough Hello home neighbor
hello to Neighbor Now that you are a professional battle commando shooter, your mission is to destroy all neighbor enemies.hello Hold neighbor your gun and find the terrorists around you through the radar. They do not know your existence, but when you start shooting, the neighbor will find your presence, so be very careful. Attention to the enemy's attack, to protect their own safety. mission accomplished.

Shoot in a hidden place and safely destroy the enemy Neighbor War House Revals hello to Neighbor Hello Neighbor or walkthrough Hello neighbor

What are you waiting for hello neighbr ? Quickly pick up the weapons to fight it. Last reminder carefully and treat terrorists do not have compassion, good luck!
GUNS : AK47, MP5, P90, M4A1, AWP, M249, AUG, DEAGLE.

Counter Shooter Mission War Features Neighbor War House Revals hello to Neighbor:

- A variety of realistic battle maps
- A variety of sophisticated weapons and equipment
- AI smart, bring you a variety of challenges
- The best shooting game
- gorgeous map scenes
- perfect operation feel
- The game runs smoothly
- Realistic sound effects

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
PYF Bootleg/Knockoff: the lethality is stable

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hello Neighbor Hello neighbr

Hello

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

EorayMel posted:

The description of Hello Mr Neighbor
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Neighbor or walkthrough Hello neighbor;
hello to Neighbor House Revals Gun Shot Strike is a brand new action shooting game. Is a hello world neighbor full of fighting and glory. scary house neighbir Every aspect of the game will make you feel shocked. Hello Neighbor or walkthrough Hello home neighbor
hello to Neighbor Now that you are a professional battle commando shooter, your mission is to destroy all neighbor enemies.hello Hold neighbor your gun and find the terrorists around you through the radar. They do not know your existence, but when you start shooting, the neighbor will find your presence, so be very careful. Attention to the enemy's attack, to protect their own safety. mission accomplished.

Shoot in a hidden place and safely destroy the enemy Neighbor War House Revals hello to Neighbor Hello Neighbor or walkthrough Hello neighbor

What are you waiting for hello neighbr ? Quickly pick up the weapons to fight it. Last reminder carefully and treat terrorists do not have compassion, good luck!
GUNS : AK47, MP5, P90, M4A1, AWP, M249, AUG, DEAGLE.

Counter Shooter Mission War Features Neighbor War House Revals hello to Neighbor:

- A variety of realistic battle maps
- A variety of sophisticated weapons and equipment
- AI smart, bring you a variety of challenges
- The best shooting game
- gorgeous map scenes
- perfect operation feel
- The game runs smoothly
- Realistic sound effects

I don't think Mr. Rogers would approve of this neighbor game at all. Not at all.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Won't you bleed, my neighbor?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Except for Pikachu Radish these appear to be pretty dang close.

I know the antenna should not be coming out of the nose on the green one (should be on the head). What's wrong with bluey?

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

CzarChasm posted:

Except for Pikachu Radish these appear to be pretty dang close.

I know the antenna should not be coming out of the nose on the green one (should be on the head). What's wrong with bluey?

Not :downs: enough

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I want Pi-kon-chu. I think the "I wash myself with a rag on a stick"-chu is a pillow pet knockoff, making it a double bootleg.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Intro to a Malaysian children's sitcom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5htscZPepDY

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

The MSJ posted:

Intro to a Malaysian children's sitcom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5htscZPepDY

I like the comment that translates to "This show is like the game Halo, if you don't believe me search Halo!".

mrkillboy has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Oct 20, 2019

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I never played Halo so I actually had no idea, looks cool and I probably would have been into it as a kid

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

No lipflaps is a great way to cut down on animation costs

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is like a knock-off of the knock-off.

Tunicate posted:

No lipflaps is a great way to cut down on animation costs

The secret to the success of Red Vs Blue.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
only having to look up and down to make head nodding is a lot easier, yeah

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

I am jealous of this Pannywose costume.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Transformers, but with [other licensed character] inside is a relatively new, widespread KO phenomenon that I fully support because some of them are pretty nuts/great. I have the Iron Man Jetfire and Captain America Optimus Prime from this photo and they're both pretty neat. I really like the semichrome candy apple red and gold colors for Jetfire's mold, kinda wish I had the original in that style. I think they were only like 10 or 15 bucks each, too.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I figure it's only a newer trend because old knockoff transformers tended to be garbage, being made of the shittiest plastic that wasn't even designed to fit together, so that probably means bootleggers either found a way to make them not suck on the cheap, or more likely, got some actual official molds that fell off the back of a truck.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Railing Kill posted:

I am jealous of this Pannywose costume.

It is actually rather horrifying in its own way.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I'm not a 100% sure it's not a shop, but at the same time, wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The text and picture don't match the fading that every other similar package and text in the photo have or even it's own packaging

but it would be hilarious if it had been real.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
It's the "donkey sauce" that crosses the line

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Also, the Post-Ironic Meme Vault watermark in the top right.

Which sucks, because I want that costume. I'd totally wear it to Chicken Guy the next time I went, which will be the week of Halloween.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Thank you for shopping at Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

Transformers, but with [other licensed character] inside is a relatively new, widespread KO phenomenon that I fully support because some of them are pretty nuts/great. I have the Iron Man Jetfire and Captain America Optimus Prime from this photo and they're both pretty neat. I really like the semichrome candy apple red and gold colors for Jetfire's mold, kinda wish I had the original in that style. I think they were only like 10 or 15 bucks each, too.

I think it being widespread is the only new thing. I have an Optimus Prime KO with a Spider-man head that I bought 20 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well it's loving terrifying so good job?