Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
You might have bought the old versions without Bluetooth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It has bluetooth. I mean I haven't received it yet but the product page says it's the most recent controller.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Wireless-Controller-Black-one/dp/B01LPZM7VI/ref=sr_1_1

quote:

- Compatible with Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Oct 18, 2019

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

So uh.... you got a link?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

So uh.... you got a Link?

Please don't advocate anyone posting their Nintendo Funko Pops, TIA.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

So uh.... you got a link?

Chogokin: GE-45 Macross Frontier RVF-25 Messiah Valkyrie Luca Custom https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001K6JSTW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RyAQDbY69EW2G

Mine just shipped.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Tim Whatley posted:

This. I got into them with the Donner Party episodes but it's really hard to get around the constant interruptions with lovely impressions and then everybody laughs like it's The Big Bang Theory when I'm just trying to hear this story.

I've listened to them on and off the last couple of years, I love Ben and I love Marcus's dorky storytelling, but I have to take breaks because of Henry. I'll listen to a few series and then get sick of it, but after a few months of listening to other stuff his schtick is mildly amusing to me for a while, and then I have to find something else to listen to for a couple months again.

I got real mad at the Skinwalker Ranch episodes though. I've never heard of Skinwalker Ranch, and got SUPER excited because I love creepy rear end skinwalker stories and lore, and then it turned out to be three or four episodes of Henry gushing about UFO organizations. I just can't get interested in UFO poo poo :(

Donner Party episodes are real fun though.

T-Square has a new favorite as of 19:34 on Oct 18, 2019

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

A ticket to see Madeon (for the 2nd time!) in December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQWAicHiVhk

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

A Switch Lite, first console I've owned since the Xbox 360

Some games

New shoes!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

33 books from the 80's!

Time Life's Mysteries of the Unknown. I've wanted them since I was a little kid and said I was going to buy them for myself for my birthday this year so finally just did it. The next week waiting for them to arrive is going to seem like forever!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I like how all of the covers try to look cool and mysterious while the psychic powers one is just George Costanza with a blindfold.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I can only assume you're wearing all of these as one combined outfit.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Dad bod Spidey was the best one

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Honestly if you're not Halloweening as Fat Spiderman, Fat Thor, or Fat Detective Hopper this year then are you even a goon?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
We GET IT. You’re fat.

But seriously, this is great.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Solice Kirsk posted:

33 books from the 80's!

Time Life's Mysteries of the Unknown. I've wanted them since I was a little kid and said I was going to buy them for myself for my birthday this year so finally just did it. The next week waiting for them to arrive is going to seem like forever!

I am jealous and I have also wanted these since I was a kid and saw the commercial for them on TV. High quality pickup. Way better than a $700 set of legos or a robot doll.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
I already own a perfect jacket and sweatpants. I might just grab that body suit and add another easy costume to the list.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

A used Honda

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

That looks great. What’s the market like on these now?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

beanieson posted:

That looks great. What’s the market like on these now?

Strong. This one is a high quality driver, not a show car, so it was reasonably priced given the miles and condition. I’ve wanted one since I first saw one brand new when they first came out in 2000 and finally had the space to keep it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Strong. This one is a high quality driver, not a show car, so it was reasonably priced given the miles and condition. I’ve wanted one since I first saw one brand new when they first came out in 2000 and finally had the space to keep it.

They’re a blast. looks really clean, congrats.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Megabound posted:

A Switch Lite, first console I've owned since the Xbox 360

Some games

That's sweet, but...where's Zelda?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

ChocNitty posted:

That's sweet, but...where's Zelda?

Emulated it ages ago, so on my PC still.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

What an ugly Miata

mystes
May 31, 2006

Megabound posted:

Emulated it ages ago, so on my PC still.
Are you deliberately misunderstanding the question or can Yuzu play BotW adequately now?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
You could emulate BotW in like 4k from the Wii U release really early. Ran great.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

You could emulate BotW in like 4k from the Wii U release really early. Ran great.
Lol. I'm pretty behind I am on consoles and I didn't even realize there was a Wii u version. I haven't owned a console since the Wii and I hadn't even tried a Wii emulator until a week ago. I guess I know what I need to do now.

mystes has a new favorite as of 04:31 on Oct 21, 2019

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, dolphin runs it like a champion

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

33 books from the 80's!

Of course it's 33 volumes

Ormy
Apr 5, 2005

Always regret not buying one of these when they were cheap.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Of course it's 33 volumes

Is that a magic number or something? I'm not a mage so I dunno anything.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Aramek posted:

Is that a magic number or something? I'm not a mage so I dunno anything.

It's a number that appears a few times in occult stuff. Most famous is the 33 degrees in Scottish freemasonry (so you find it a lot where freemasons hide symbols like in the architecture of some buildings) and the supposed age of Jesus when he was crucified.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Tascam DR-05 digital field recorder, to help my movies sound not awful :v:

Not crazy about the color but it was the cheapest one I found on Amazon

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I got the collected edition of Junji Ito's Tomie. Not a big manga guy in general but I've already got Uzumaki and Gyo.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Fire Safety Doug posted:

I got the collected edition of Junji Ito's Tomie. Not a big manga guy in general but I've already got Uzumaki and Gyo.

I just finished Uzumaki today; it was my first Ito other than DRR DRR.

Is there a good next step? Should I bother with the Uzumaki movie?

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

SgtScruffy posted:

I just finished Uzumaki today; it was my first Ito other than DRR DRR.

Is there a good next step? Should I bother with the Uzumaki movie?

Maybe one of the short story collections? I've got Fragments of Horror and that's decent. However, someone else can probably provide better recommendations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I bought IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Kuban

I barely played BoS but hey, impulse buy. Maybe the A20 will finally entice me to play.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Picked up a cheap 250gb Kingston SSD. My current drive with windows installed took a poo poo on Sunday out of the blue. I guess with ssd's you don't get the. Oh this might be failing stages where you can sometimes get them to work long enough to pull any 'important' data or windows keys etc off of.

Also a new copy of windows probably coming up because I never registered mine to my Microsoft account and thus lost the key from windows 7 upgrade to 10.

mystes
May 31, 2006

sterster posted:

Also a new copy of windows probably coming up because I never registered mine to my Microsoft account and thus lost the key from windows 7 upgrade to 10.
Better start saving up for that $3 eBay windows 10 pro key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Fire Safety Doug posted:

I recently did the same but bought all of them (the black hardcover ones) and the other collected hardcover books too (Frankenstein, Smashed, Shiver) It was a Buy 2 Get 1 sale, so why not.