Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Spouse and I went for a small hike, and I had to do the thing:

edit: gently caress fyad

AMISH FRIED PIES has a new favorite as of 01:14 on Jan 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

COOL CORN posted:

Been a poo poo week, just a real ball of stress, but I'm home in my robe drinking pumpkin beers so life is pretty cool.

I don't see how you can be stressed with such a comfy looking robe. Remember to be kind to yourself!
Also, great picture :)

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
The phone gets 99% of the credit for that being a decent photo. My pro photo days are way behind me, and as good as camera phones are nowadays, there's hardly any benefit to re-buying any pro photo gear.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

COOL CORN posted:

as good as camera phones are nowadays, there's hardly any benefit to re-buying any pro photo gear.

So are we gonna box or do you want to involve knives in this?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

So are we gonna box or do you want to involve knives in this?

Haha let me rephrase-- given my current use of cameras and the fact that I don't do it for money anymore, I can't justify re-buying all my medium format film gear, film, darkroom supplies, and chemicals.

I'm NOT trying to say that phone cameras are better than pro photo gear.

<3 let's not fight

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

awww i wanted a knife fight :(

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

awww i wanted a knife fight :(
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY

How and where do you find such consistently pro-tier t-shirts?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Work! And wings!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
What's everyone getting into tonight??

I'm gonna be wrapping up horror movies #25 and #26 of the month tonight (#24 was this morning) and having a few drinks along the way

edit-- and yes I'm aware I need a shave, that's a problem for tomorrow Cool Corn

Count Thrashula has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Oct 20, 2019

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

COOL CORN posted:

I'm gonna be wrapping up horror movies #25 and #26 of the month tonight (#24 was this morning) and having a few drinks along the way

Hop Avenger?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

10 Beers posted:

Hop Avenger?

Citradelic Tangerine IPA!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Just got back from Souljazz Orchestra at Nancy Jazz Pulsations, they were fantastic!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

And I discovered that petticoats rule and I'm excited for my Halloween costume

e:removing pics

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 09:52 on Dec 10, 2019

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Going to an unexpectedly large Halloween party tonight; eion1980 is going as Wednesday Addams and I’m a creepy harlequin joker. Ideally we’ll get some pictures once we get all dolled up.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

COOL CORN posted:

Citradelic Tangerine IPA!

Nice! That one's pretty tasty!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Horsey McHorseface posted:

How and where do you find such consistently pro-tier t-shirts?
I make them!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

LIFE HACK

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Airport selfie

got my hair corralled up right before an 11 hour flight bc otherwise who knows what havoc it would wreak

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Looking good, thread!

COOL CORN posted:

Went to a vintage event at this little market near us. Bought some jewelry

Real jealous of this skirt my wife got. Also learned that my hips are not vintage sized. There were a bunch of cute skirts that would have fit my waist but they weren't going to make it that high -that's the deal with these shallow zippers old times?

Did spoopy makeup for the day

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
You are definitely killin’ it

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

A+ life hack imo

Karnegal posted:

Did spoopy makeup for the day

You're rocking the spoop!

It's safer under the hoodie.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Showing off my makeup for the day.

First time I actually did wings, I think they turned out nice enough.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Karnegal posted:

Real jealous of this skirt my wife got. Also learned that my hips are not vintage sized. There were a bunch of cute skirts that would have fit my waist but they weren't going to make it that high -that's the deal with these shallow zippers old times?

assuming they are like some of the little dresses I get from china I have had a fair amount of luck squeezing in from the bottom. its easier to contort my shoulders through the small opening than it is my hips.

and I am so jealous of everyone eyeliner skill. all those wings look great <3

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Been ages since I looked through the thread, lot of fine folks doing fine things with their lives, respect earned from an old man of the forums (literal / figurative)

It’s good to make stuff so you know you have a one-off original, plus it flexes your creative muscles and stops you from stagnating :cool:

About the only selfies I take these days are documenting my selfprints :shobon: From the last 6 months:

lr/tb Andy Warhol with scruffy hair in sympathy, Cyberpunk sourcebook rear end looking, A pun that occurred and tickled me, Halloween nostalgia foodstuffs for old people like me.

I’ve also dropped just over a stone in weight between 1 and 4, I think putting these pics together there’s a bit less of a fat face thing going on...

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
Happy enough with this halloween costume. Will watch a youtube on how to tie a half windsor before I roll it out again...

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

this is maybe gonna sound weird, but you've aged well

also what screenprinting gear are you using <_<

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Slo-Tek posted:

Happy enough with this halloween costume. Will watch a youtube on how to tie a half windsor before I roll it out again...

stealing this costume idea

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Slo-Tek posted:

Lmao that owns

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Slo-Tek posted:

Ceci n'est pas un costume

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao that owns

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fresh colours

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

loving DOPE. Seriously, goal colors.

Today, there was no hot water due to scheduled maintenance, so this is way too many sprays of leave-in conditioner after doing my best in the sink.

Here's a comparison from February to now:

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 21:08 on Oct 21, 2019

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I'm giving serious thought to growing my hair out and you are really pushing me towards it.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

this is maybe gonna sound weird, but you've aged well

also what screenprinting gear are you using <_<

lol I will take that in the spirit offered :o:

and I am cheating and getting them made online right now, no room for screen frames and all the related paraphernalia where I am at this point in time, and no Maker spaces that I've found locally where I can glom on to the freebie facilities.

Also that coloured hair is a marvel, I'm kinda jealous; way back when I'd have gone off-broadway choices for having non-standard hair colours were (a)limited and (b)murderous on your hair.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol I will take that in the spirit offered :o:

and I am cheating and getting them made online right now, no room for screen frames and all the related paraphernalia where I am at this point in time.
I do mine here because same. Also because screen printing is a fuckin pain in the rear end. DTG is less durable but so much more straightforward.

I pretty much wear only jewelry I've made or at least modified myself at this point.

If I could sew I'd probably make my own clothes, but I have this phobia about stitching my finger to the fabric

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I am a screen printer, if you want anything made hit me up. It won be free of course but we ship. I can be contacted at hearsesalad at the gmails. I put a dinosaur on my shirt while at work yesterday.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

That hair is loving rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yesterday.

Only registered members can see post attachments!