Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

OK hopefully a handle of whiskey will be enough for tonight

Please make it as painless as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Bilirubin posted:

OK hopefully a handle of whiskey will be enough for tonight

Please make it as painless as possible

We're all getting pipelined by Trudeau tonight with no lube. Yay FPTP.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Voted Radical Marijuana Party because I need those (alleged?) 1000mg THC cookies to be available in every vending machine and I need them now and I need them cheap.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lmao someone just flipped the camera off on the CBC stream

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have the results

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

doesn't take much for these types to cannibalize their own

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is justin gonna lose because hes a giant doofus

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Hopefully the Libs do well enough to prevent a Scheer PM but poorly enough that JT needs to quit

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Rosemary Barton seems like such an rear end in a top hat

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Nairbo posted:

Hopefully the Libs do well enough to prevent a Scheer PM but poorly enough that JT needs to quit

i'm about 100% sure this isn't a thing that can happen

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

infernal machines posted:

Quit as PM, replaced by another Liberal MP.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Never underestimate the Libs ability to backstab a leader.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Nairbo posted:

Quit as PM, replaced by another Liberal MP.

i understand how it would work, i just doubt they'd dump him in the event of a lpc minority or coalition

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i didn't even notice that they were literally showing the presenter on the projector behind her, ahaha

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
thread reopened, crisis averted

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Is it the law that long time TV personalities need to immediately grow a beard when they retire?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i understand how it would work, i just doubt they'd dump him in the event of a lpc minority or coalition

there were rumours when the blackface happened that lib insiders were thinking of dumping justin for some astronaut

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
congratulations prime minister jeb who has probably done less black face

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

Is it the law that long time TV personalities need to immediately grow a beard when they retire?

feels good man

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Reality Sinner posted:

there were rumours when the blackface happened that lib insiders were thinking of dumping justin for some astronaut

there were rumours when the blackface happened that justin trudeau sold pot to kids and hosed them

i mean, there were a lot of rumours. warren kinsella is a busy man

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

there were rumours when the blackface happened that justin trudeau sold pot to kids and hosed them

i mean, there were a lot of rumours. warren kinsella is a busy man

Well if there's one thing Trudeau has mastered it's loving people who buy pot.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

:drat:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I have no doubt the lib lifers would have the knives out for any stumble

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I miss baloogan

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Reality Sinner posted:

I have no doubt the lib lifers would have the knives out for any stumble

that's the weird thing about kinsella, he's about as likely to be working for some old rear end chretien era faction of liberals as the conservatives

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

I miss baloogan

do you want us to start making racist comments about jagmeet?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

PPC closing in on 1k total votes!

Doctor Tog
Oct 10, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

I have the results

god i loving wish

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Have I said recently "gently caress New Brunswick"?

Probably not, but you know, it's time

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
CBC using an astounding amount of words to say absolutely nothing over the last hour.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

BGrifter posted:

CBC using an astounding amount of words to say absolutely nothing over the last hour.

this is what cnn is like every day.

there's basically nothing to talk about until quebec and ontario report in and even then, you have as long as it takes the polls to finalize, and then wait for bc

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

kinda thankful our elections only last about 40 days instead of eternal elections

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Don't worry, quebec and ontario report soon and then we can wrap this poo poo up

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Taintrunner posted:

I have the results

bloc jebecois

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

BGrifter posted:

yeah switched to hockey until Quebec and Ontario start coming in

It was the accordions that did it

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Barring some kind of upset, nobody will know poo poo until tomorrow morning because BC is a total tossup. The projections on 338 for BC might as well not exist, the margins being that wide.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Apraxin posted:

bloc jebecois

:hmmyes:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Isizzlehorn posted:

Barring some kind of upset, nobody will know poo poo until tomorrow morning because BC is a total tossup. The projections on 338 for BC might as well not exist, the margins being that wide.

the projections for everywhere on 338 might as well not exist cause they're real bad

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

bring back the embargo is what I'm saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

Don't worry, quebec and ontario report soon and then we can wrap this poo poo up

if the bloc win quebec then we might still have to wait to see whether its a con or lib minority