Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Siegkrow posted:

Are they tho?

Yes, they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

god I **loving** hate sci-fi so **GODDAMN** much it makes me want to scream about it in tangentially related LP threads

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Yeah, it wasn't a very sensible outburst, sorry about that. It's also not like it was some huge rant or anything. Now can we please stop making GBS threads up the thread with this?

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009
YOu blasphemed against the Sacred Art and must be punished

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Ok but why Oblivion, and not the superior choices, like the Pumpkinhead or Crabclaw?

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I prefer my mods more Simple and Clean to be honest.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

The fanart sections of most LP threads are almost entirely Azza Bamboo, to be fair.

Of all the games I might have expected to see a nod to Puella Magi, this wasn't even in the same universe. I have no idea why anyone would do this, but more power to them.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Is there going to be anything equivalent (in terms of making you, uh, really wonder about the mod creator) to the “realistic horse vaginas” Skyrim mod that you plan to show off, OFS?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:yikes:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Well, that certainly was a question.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Well this thread has taken a turn.

Why is it Bethesda game mods are always the preffered medium for people to express the darkest nether regions of their souls?

Ok let's do this, let's go down this horrible rabbit hole.

Anything with an attack on titan cape I vote for.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6270

cube

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Regalingualius posted:

Is there going to be anything equivalent (in terms of making you, uh, really wonder about the mod creator) to the “realistic horse vaginas” Skyrim mod that you plan to show off, OFS?

Isn't going that far against forum rules?

Also the insane sexweird stuff kinda passed over fo3, they went from oblivion to skyrim. There's still some stuff but with my technical skills it'd end up looking like ride to hell retribution.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Two people in full power armor awkwardly humping eachother sounds pretty funny tbh.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Dragonwagon posted:

Two people in full power armor awkwardly humping eachother sounds pretty funny tbh.

No, knowing the Nexus, It would be two Deathclaws humping. Or two naked molerats. Whichever one you think would be the more disturbing to see.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12936

Adopt Brian Wilks

Teach him to fight

Give him guns.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

FWE+WMK!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

While I have no idea if this is any good, SureAI usually puts out very good stuff

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Today is the day the Great War happens! Do you think we'll actually make it another 58 years before we purge the world in atomic fire? Not with those nutjobs in charge, you know what I mean? Haha! *Audience laughs riotously as well, so hard some of them start dying, one by one they all start flailing in their death throes, one launches a fork so hard it lunges straight into my eyeball and pierces my brain, killing me instantly, but the laughing doesn't stop until they're all dead to the last.*

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can't believe we're going to die because of basketball and Hearthstone.

Perpetual Motion
Aug 12, 2013
God drat Charles Barkley and his Chaos Dunk, always ending the world at the worst times.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Randalor posted:

No, knowing the Nexus, It would be two Deathclaws humping. Or two naked molerats. Whichever one you think would be the more disturbing to see.

Two Centaurs.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
If you’re not going to put realistic boobs on any molerats then I don’t understand the thread title

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how many teats a naked mole rat queen has. Probably 10 or 12?

e - Google says 12. Good to know.

e2 - Slightly deeper google suggests 12 +/- 1.2, frequently asymmetrically distributed. Truly they are among the best of animals.

goatface fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 22, 2019

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Randalor posted:

Two random hyper-realistically modeled naked neckbeards spit-roasting a molerat.
while loving another one.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Pierzak posted:

Two random hyper-realistically modeled naked neckbeards spit-roasting a molerat.
while loving another one.

And they’ll all be painted bright colors.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Regalingualius posted:

And they’ll all be painted bright colors.

The name of the mod?
The Aristocrats.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

BisbyWorl posted:

The name of the mod?
The Aristocrats.

I laughed. I hate you because I laughed.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

If you want to make Fallout 3 look stupider than usual there are a ton of ways to do it. Not as many as Skyrim but nothing is as extensive as Skyrim.

It's always high heels. Why is it always high heels?

Did you know that people go to an awful lot of trouble to make "High Heels Systems" for Bethesda's games for some reason? I'm assuming these "systems" are altered skeletons or something so that the animations look less weird. (Says a lot about high heels in general if you think about it.)

Skyrim gets especially nuts in this area, yeah. I remember seeing a video of someone playing my mod Clockwork (er... sorry this is another anecdote relating to one of my mods) and some random cheesecake mod they'd installed just destroyed the intended effect of a key scene.

That ghostly figure is wearing a retextured version of the Wedding Dress outfit and it's supposed to be a spooky scene of course, but in this guy's game, she emerged from the darkness wearing the kind of lingerie you'd expect to see on a mannequin in a sex shop window. Fishnet stocking, high heels, spring-loaded jiggle-physics, the works.

His reaction was something like "Why do you look like a stripper?"

Because you installed a mod that made the Wedding Dress of all things look like that, genius.

And that's why I watch videos of people playing my mods; it lets me know when I need to fix things. (In this case by pointing the outfit at a duplicate of the Wedding Dress model so that the dumb replacers some people install wouldn't mess with it.)

As for mod suggestions, I think most of what I'd suggest would end up being mods that are fun to use for a whole playthrough, but maybe not as interesting for a one-off showcase. Mart's Mutant Mod (MMM) springs to mind though. It adds a lot of interesting new creatures, including some from the earlier Fallout games.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Antistar01 posted:

(er... sorry this is another anecdote relating to one of my mods)

One of your anecdotes is that you inspired the New Vegas devs. It's fine.

Did that person really install a mod that made Victoria Vici attend her own wedding in sexy lingerie?

The wedding where you kill her?

Psychosexual issues ahoy!

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

That's pretty yikes even by nexusmods standards.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Don't think twice about killing those raiders. They'd offer you no sanctuary, so face your fears and strike them down.

I primarily do play New Vegas, so I'm more familiar with the particulars of that game's version, but The D.C. Interiors Project is basically the same in that it creates a lot more little pointless but neat explorable areas to just add bits to the poking around aspects of the game. Maybe not the most flashy, but makes the whole thing feel a little less monotonous.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Antistar01 posted:

It's always high heels. Why is it always high heels?

I'm willing to cut some slack on this front, because it's a specific character's outfit, and the original has them.

As for the rest of it with the systems and replacers, yeah I got nothin'. :shrug:

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Being wastelander is suffering.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Must be suffering, bethesda now tries to get people to subscribe to F76 at 99.99$ a year.

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

MechaCrash posted:

I'm willing to cut some slack on this front, because it's a specific character's outfit, and the original has them.

Plus they're no more egregious than the ones FNV puts on the female version of every light armor.

Which is also dumb, but at least doesn't require a reworked skeleton.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

By popular demand posted:

Must be suffering, bethesda now tries to get people to subscribe to F76 at 99.99$ a year.

For private servers and mods, a camping tent apart of your main CAMP, some more stuff? I think the up to 8 friends that can be invited to the private server don't have to pay diddly squat so if you have a group of friends it's like a dollar each per month?, plus 1650 atoms a month. (And since I think atoms cost 10 dollars for 1000, I think it's basically cheaper to sub than to buy atoms individually).

Too bad I don't have friends to play this with, or a computer that can run it properly.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Siegkrow posted:

For private servers and mods, a camping tent apart of your main CAMP, some more stuff? I think the up to 8 friends that can be invited to the private server don't have to pay diddly squat so if you have a group of friends it's like a dollar each per month?, plus 1650 atoms a month. (And since I think atoms cost 10 dollars for 1000, I think it's basically cheaper to sub than to buy atoms individually).

Too bad I don't have friends to play this with, or a computer that can run it properly.

Incorrect. There's no mods on the private servers, it's just a server with only people you want. There "might be more features in future" for the private servers, but there's not any now. Also the Atom store is outrageously overpriced so 1650 atoms probably isn't much.

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8690/?tab=description

My favorite mod that I never remembered to install.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Gaffle posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8690/?tab=description

My favorite mod that I never remembered to install.

Someone get Mawuh a gun.