Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

[[Curb Your Enthusiam Theme Song Plays]]

Edit: Cat Tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

"He's too dumb to commit war crimes."

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

sitting by the dock of the hague

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Bolton really looks like a cartoon character.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Has anyone photoshopped his moustache off him and on to Trump in any of these pictures?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Failed Imagineer posted:

Has anyone photoshopped his moustache off him and on to Trump in any of these pictures?

There’s basically an entire forum for that.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

ImpAtom posted:

Bolton really looks like a cartoon character.

There is no difference between a caricature and a photograph of Bolton

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:
poo poo Follows.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Jesus Christ.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
I'm just floored by the incessant need for the GOP to grandstand. If there was a name for the condition, it should be Montalban-Shatner syndrome. They just can't help it, apparently.

Because of that small fash mob that stormed the SCIF? 1/3 of them actually could have just walked in/should have been there anyway.

https://twitter.com/mimms/status/1187108328498970627

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Coo coo kachoo

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

OAquinas posted:

I'm just floored by the incessant need for the GOP to grandstand. If there was a name for the condition, it should be Montalban-Shatner syndrome. They just can't help it, apparently.

Because of that small fash mob that stormed the SCIF? 1/3 of them actually could have just walked in/should have been there anyway.

I'm picturing twelve guys all checking their phones, standing up and leaving, closing the door behind them, and turning around to pound on it "why won't you let us in??"

I had a cat that would do that.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

the year has not been kind to Andy Reid

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Angry_Ed posted:

Alternatively the GOP are so loving boring as human beings they only get and enjoy cheese pizza, and I say this as a person who likes just plain cheese pizza from time to time.

This makes perfect sense, my parents are conservative as hell (dad was a cop), and I never had pizza with toppings until I went to college. And this was in New York. It was always plain cheese pizza, and two slices of white pizza for my brother who pitched a fit about “red sauce” on anything.

Pasta was served with butter, and ice cream was vanilla. Neopolitan or chocolate chip if they were feeling daring.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

poo poo Follows.

Edit: motherfucker!

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

TVs Ian posted:

This makes perfect sense, my parents are conservative as hell (dad was a cop), and I never had pizza with toppings until I went to college. And this was in New York. It was always plain cheese pizza, and two slices of white pizza for my brother who pitched a fit about “red sauce” on anything.

Pasta was served with butter, and ice cream was vanilla. Neopolitan or chocolate chip if they were feeling daring.

Hahaha that's also very STEM right there.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

TVs Ian posted:

Plain cheese is fine but decorum states that you must also order pepperoni and at least one veggie or supreme.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Stereotype posted:

I still have no idea how to get “Donald Trump” out of that loving signature.

Personally, I enjoy "Belt Wiener" as a sign-off.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Angry_Ed posted:

Alternatively the GOP are so loving boring as human beings they only get and enjoy cheese pizza, and I say this as a person who likes just plain cheese pizza from time to time.

You're overthinking it.

Its just the cheapest option. Also 'lol all liberals are vegetarians'

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I would like to congratulate you on waking up from your apparently months long coma and/or emergence from a cave or cocoon

Not just 279 stolen items. 279 stolen cat products was the best part of that. Good time to be on team R I'm sure

tbf I'd totally go full Jean ValJean for my cats

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

OAquinas posted:

That too, but when the idiots on your side are doing something especially idiotic (like taking cellphones into a SCIF), sometimes it's better to gloss over/ignore it until you can trot out McCarthy to give a good ole' "boys will be boys...you know when they get that syrup in 'em they get all antsy in the pantsy"

Like this!
https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1187063967673438210

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

"Proceed, Governor."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

Is that John Bolton looking... sad?

:bisonyes:

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Slowpoke! posted:

Plain cheese is fine but decorum states that you must also order pepperoni and at least one veggie or supreme.

There were 5 of us, so 1 cheese pizza + 2 slices of white = 2 slices each. Usually they’d get garlic knots or zeppolis with that.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Walrus.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Bon Jolton

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Stereotype posted:

I still have no idea how to get “Donald Trump” out of that loving signature.

That_Russian_cursive_picture.Jpg

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Khan of Clan Strife Walrus

small butter
Oct 8, 2011

TVs Ian posted:

Plain NY slices are the reference point to gauge all pizza by. I usually switch it up between plain round, margherita, vodka, or seek out an Italian-style pizza. Toppings are sometimes ok, but plain with some fresh basil is THE reference point. A good pizza lives without anything covering up its true nature.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

tbf I'd totally go full Jean ValJean for my cats

:yeah:

I’d die for mine. He is a pure and innocent existence that does not deserve suffering and trading my life for his is good and just.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Don Trolton

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

booseek posted:

Plain NY slices are the reference point to gauge all pizza by. I usually switch it up between plain round, margherita, vodka, or seek out an Italian-style pizza. Toppings are sometimes ok, but plain with some fresh basil is THE reference point. A good pizza lives without anything covering up its true nature.

please go on, this is loving fascinating

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Riptor posted:

please go on, this is loving fascinating

Let's get some vaping in here too

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

At least the TFF threads save BBQ chat for the offseason. What's wrong with you people?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Is that John Bolton looking... sad?

:bisonyes:

He just wanted to bomb Iran a little, and didn't even get to draw up target selections.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

sitting by the dock of the hague

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
Is this the lynching Trump was talking about?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

"WAR crimes. I said "let's commit some WAR crimes you doofus."

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

VideoGameVet posted:

Caption This:

Total eclipse of the fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OAquinas posted:

Of course they brought Chik-Fil-A too. OF COURSE THEY DID.