Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brains
May 12, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

emergency roscoe activation

he looks deactivated though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Just a minor snoozle will be back for cuteness shortly

brains
May 12, 2004

need more evidence to support this theory

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/SenatorLeahy/status/1187117375008755712?s=19

The best, smoothest, most beautiful brain(stem).

Edit: if you don't believe it

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1187110831915450370?s=19

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

I'm down with AMLO. Works for me.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I’m irrationally bothered by the workers in hard hats and safety vests happily going along and playing their role as props despite being far away from their work sites and poo poo. Like, have some loving respect for yourself and wear anything but that, even if it’s a Trump shirt or whatever.

Goddamn I can’t wait for this era in our politics to be over.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Prediction: this whole stunt was to cover for trying to get a Russian agent access to someone or something

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m irrationally bothered by the workers in hard hats and safety vests happily going along and playing their role as props despite being far away from their work sites and poo poo. Like, have some loving respect for yourself and wear anything but that, even if it’s a Trump shirt or whatever.

They're probably told to attend dressed like that or take a day off without pay

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
It's ok If You're A Republican

IOKIYAR

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
TIICTMFAFPTKUWCWJSTP?

(the internet is creating too many loving acronyms for people to keep up with, can we just say things plainly?)

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
SMDFTB

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

All Mexicos, new and old.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

McNally posted:

TDICTMFAFPTKUWCWJSTP?

(the internet DOD is creating too many loving acronyms for people to keep up with, can we just say things plainly?)

Ftfy

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

piL posted:

All Mexicos, new and old.

Aw hell yeah what a conclusion to the loving failed republics of Texas.

It's like poetry.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

That's the weirdest hurricane track I've ever seen.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

I rolled a Ford bronco in high school and lived because I had my seatbelt on.

Then again, who knows how much better I would have turned out had I been thrown free of the wreckage.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

El Mero Mero posted:

I rolled a Ford bronco in high school and lived because I had my seatbelt on.

Then again, who knows how much better I would have turned out had I been thrown free of the wreckage.

the extra brain trauma could have managed to jar you back to sanity, and then you would have never ended up posting here

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1187011442224091137?s=20

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Man, she is so good at this. The fact that she enrages old white men is really just icing on the cake.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

God that dude was so bad at dodging that question. He could've at least tried some bullshit snarl words about Treasury and Fed officials not being democratically elected.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
All my life I've wanted to see what it would be like if someone in elected office refused to accept anything other than an answer to the question they asked and it is loving GLORIOUS.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I was called to transport a 13 year old who had been thrown from a Tahoe that had then rolled over him. We did not transport as he was dead when we got there.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

McNally posted:

All my life I've wanted to see what it would be like if someone in elected office refused to accept anything other than an answer to the question they asked and it is loving GLORIOUS.

I know I SHOULDNT get this much joy out of seeing someone doing their loving job but goddammit so few of them do it's kinda hot watching it happen

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
That thirst kicked in quick

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
But currency is not a public good.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

McNally posted:

It's loving amazing isn't it? Call them on their bullshit then when they hem and haw then just answer for them, "Oh, must be a 'no' then if you're not gonna answer what I asked. Glad we got that sorted out."

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It might be me seeing poo poo that isn't there, but it seems like most of the younger generation in Congress doesn't put up with the political doublespeak.

Also, I have a crush on AOC.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Given my geographic location, it is highly unlikely I will ever know elected representation that isn't just some sycophant trying to get their grift on at best, and outright monsters at worst.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Given my geographic location, it is highly unlikely I will ever know elected representation that isn't just some sycophant trying to get their grift on at best, and outright monsters at worst.

My congressfucker referred to Anger Mango as "dually elected" today while posting a video he took inside a SCIF to Facebook today.

Every time he's photographed at his desk, a copy of the Art of the Deal is displayed prominently on it.

And the dude is a blatant carpetbagger. He moved into this district immediately after withdrawing from a GOP primary for a House seat in Maryland he realized he wasn't going to win.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

McNally posted:

My congressfucker referred to Anger Mango as "dually elected" today while posting a video he took inside a SCIF to Facebook today.

Every time he's photographed at his desk, a copy of the Art of the Deal is displayed prominently on it.

And the dude is a blatant carpetbagger. He moved into this district immediately after withdrawing from a GOP primary for a House seat in Maryland he realized he wasn't going to win.

He lost the popular vote so technically he was only half elected

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

McNally posted:

He was dually elected by the Electoral Vote and Moscow Centre.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1187207115385036800?s=20 :bisonyes:

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

SimonCat posted:

I was called to transport a 13 year old who had been thrown from a Tahoe that had then rolled over him. We did not transport as he was dead when we got there.

I'm really loving sorry man. Please reach out to people.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

He should see if Gerald Shargel is taking new clients.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

BigDave posted:

He should see if Gerald Shargel is taking new clients.

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1187160959942569985

Also, these fuckers: https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1187173332682182656

I originally was of the opinion that the fuckers needed to be marched out, but it sounds like Schiff did the right thing and just waited for them to get bored. You lose interest in poo poo quick without your phones to putz around in.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
At a minimum they should have clearances revoked. gently caress those guys.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

ded posted:

At a minimum they should have clearances revoked. gently caress those guys.

No, they shouldn't.

Edit: Do they even have clearance? The Executive obviously can't be trusted to oversee the clearances of the branch responsible for oversight.

Proud Christian Mom fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Oct 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/1187186113502273536?s=19