Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

But what if he surprises us and pulls a W Bush and throws a strike on a rope.

W was an actual athlete in college and owned a baseball team before becoming POTUS; him having a low key good pitch wasn't that surprising in hindsight (nor was his ability to dodge a pair of shoes thrown at point blank at his head).

Trump is a consantly winded septagenarian who walks at a 45 forward angle and is mortally afraid of stairs. I dont think he could throw a marble through anyone's strike zone, let alone a baseball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Toobly posted:

it'll be really funny when the Nationals win in 4

I'm an Astros fan but I'm almost hoping for this too

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Isn't one of the stories about Trump's younger years that he was a surprisingly good baseball player

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

My monkey’s paw wish is for Trump to lob an easy pitch, the batter hits it into his dumb gut and he gets the wind knocked out of him as he crumples into a sobbing heap.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

friendbot2000 posted:

drat straight. This kid was in loving sixth grade. A loving sixth grader is being tossed around and assaulted by the pigs.

It gets worse too. She was a special needs kid that took one too many milk cartons from the school cafeteria. But yes, lets put more cops in schools so they can beat minority children before they get too uppity and demand equal rights.

https://twitter.com/SueBeeHun/status/1187027555037171717

The cop claims she "assaulted" school staff...she brushed past them. All cops are bastards

Reminder: Tamir Rice was a 12 year old with a toy and had the cop drive up, hop out and gun him down in seconds.

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

But what if he surprises us and pulls a W Bush and throws a strike on a rope.

With a pitch face like Trump's, it doesn't really matter how good the pitch is

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Toaster Beef posted:

Isn't one of the stories about Trump's younger years that he was a surprisingly good baseball player

Probably exaggerated, I just feel it

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Stickman posted:

Wow, you can really see the family resemblence to the dark-haired failson here.

I wonder what his response to an arena of boos will be?

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

it's beautiful

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Tree Bucket posted:

"They were saying, 'Boo-ild that wall!'"

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Even if he six bounces it to a dead stop 20 feet in front of the plate, all his tweets will be about how it was the best first pitch in the history of baseball.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stickman posted:

:lol:

How are him and his sons so loving wierd looking in every picture

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Toaster Beef posted:

Football :eng101: He was a good football player, largely because he was tall and fat and could push people out of his way easily, and he got off on manhandling people.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Toaster Beef posted:

A promising sports career tragically cut short by the sudden onset of debilitating bone spurs. :(

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

saintonan posted:

Even if he six bounces it to a dead stop 20 feet in front of the plate, all his tweets will be about how it was the best first pitch in the history of baseball.

The part that always gets me is the cultists who would repeat that and believe that.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

Football :eng101: He was a good football player, largely because he was tall and fat and could push people out of his way easily, and he got off on manhandling people.

He was also good at baseball, at least good enough to be legitimately scouted.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/the700level/phillies-reportedly-once-scouted-donald-trump

That said he's too out of shape and brain-wormed to do anything mobile these days.

Remember that time he rode a golf cart at the G7 while everyone else walked?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-g-7-golf-cart_n_592a12cbe4b053f2d2accca6

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

saintonan posted:

"one of the coaches came up to me, the best coach... some people say he may be the best there ever was, and he said, sir... "

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tree Bucket posted:

Wow, you can really see the family resemblence to the dark-haired failson here.

He got audibly boo'd at the National Championship game in Atlanta. He just kinda ignored it.

Honestly he probably wouldn't be able to hear it. dude's going deaf too

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

FizFashizzle posted:

He got audibly boo'd at the National Championship game in Atlanta. He just kinda ignored it.

Honestly he probably wouldn't be able to hear it. dude's going deaf too

I thought that was Pence who flew in just for the national anthem and then left afterward, to remind the black NFL players that they were not to call attention to police abuse.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

BonoMan posted:

"one of the coaches came up to me, the best coach... some people say he may be the best there ever was, and he said, sir... "

"he was tearing up--big guy, just sobbing..."

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Remember that time he rode a golf cart at the G7 while everyone else walked?

Listen, how is he going to last through his presidency if the finite energy his body can hold, which is a real thing and not completely batshit, is wasted on things like unnecessary walking?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

Any person found not guilty on a speeding ticket should get a new car!

That could literally be the law and nobody would get a new car because they're basically impossible to contest.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

He's gonna get booed by the whole stadium, walk off the field without even throwing the ball, then refuse to meet with the winning team because the World Series is a "rigged hoax."

Can you go ahead and tell me the winner? I have a few dozen bets to make.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cochise posted:

Can you go ahead and tell me the winner? I have a few dozen bets to make.

Put all your money on the Oakland Raiders.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1187474224014716939

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

weird flex

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Love to see that the GOP/Russian budget for twitter bots doesn't cover congressional support

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

I'm shocked. This is my shocked face.

Toadies and turtles; the conspiracy theorists had it wrong: it's amphibian people that run congress.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ripoff posted:

I thought that was Pence who flew in just for the national anthem and then left afterward, to remind the black NFL players that they were not to call attention to police abuse.

That was a random rear end colts game.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

FizFashizzle posted:

That was a random rear end colts game.

That cost the city a poo poo load of money for a political stunt. As if Indiana didn't hate him enough already.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Think of the mind-bending technology that will be used to ensure that ball makes it to a catcher's glove in a fashion that will make every dictator weep.

It's all over, folks.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Pence also went to a showing of Hamilton and angrily walked out.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Pence also went to a showing of Hamilton and angrily walked out.

Crazy thing about that is that's when I really knew how hosed we were. They were President and VP elect and the Hamilton guys came at them very respectfully after the show. They said that their family and friends were really concerned about the incoming administration. Their narrative at this point was "The media is mischaracterizing what we are saying, we aren't racist!" Instead of taking this golden opportunity to set the record straight and reassure anxious and scared citizens. They commenced attacking the Hamilton actors and engaged in a full on smear campaign against them. The most low-effort easy loving poo poo ever to establish some good press and good will as the incoming administration and encourage some sort of unity throughout the country and they took that opportunity to further divide Americans. It seems insignificant in hindsight but at the time it really stood out to me.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ogmius815 posted:

Hey maybe don’t discourage mentally ill people from seeking treatment as part of your stupid loving faux edgy “nothing matters” miasma okay? You’re odious enough as is without actually harming people.

I honestly cannot believe that ppj read this post and went yeah that's exactly what YMB was saying, that nothing matters and you shouldn't seek out treatment, and then probated him

I mean I can, but it's still astounding

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://twitter.com/RoseEmojiTico/status/1187098219072950275

:stare:

jesus loving christ they're shouting the quiet part now

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1187503057875152896

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Bottom Liner posted:

https://twitter.com/RoseEmojiTico/status/1187098219072950275

:stare:

jesus loving christ they're shouting the quiet part now

Yikes.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

Oh my God. He was at that game? It just gets worse and worse.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I honestly cannot believe that ppj read this post and went yeah that's exactly what YMB was saying, that nothing matters and you shouldn't seek out treatment, and then probated him

I mean I can, but it's still astounding

Why don't you go ahead and help us understand what YMB meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He was saying evil weasels post that the issue was just depression and that there was no cause in the physical world for it was absolutely stupid, and he was right