Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lol is someone arguing in this thread that only billionaires molest children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Hatebag posted:

Fmris can be misused the same as any other technology. As far as i know, the problem with them is when experiments are designed without enough exacting standards for what constitutes a positive, there's enough wiggle room for a researcher to gently caress up their data by misconstruing the results. Also, i think they get inconsistent results from developing brains, maybe? I think for something as simple as analyzing glucose movement in the amygdala for sociopaths or glucose to the horny parts of the brain in response to sexual images of children it would be fine.

What if someone is turned on by mortal fear and the fear of maybe being guillotined if the fMRI says they're a pedophile turns them on?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Peanut Butler posted:

ya i better tell my gf her second cousin in rural puerto rico is a billionaire

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hatebag posted:

Most abuse goes undetected because it happens in the home. There's no reliable way to hunt down all the pedos after they've already raped someone. My idea would prevent abuse and rid the earth of the worst pieces of poo poo that make life horrible for others.
My plan is not only not dumb - it's quite clever!

Yeah Dogg we should kill the subhumans, definitely a good tack that we should joke about

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
drat I love to kill people because they might do a crime

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
pretty cool to advocate killing people based on a pass/ fail test, I’m sure that won’t be misused by anyone I say as I am marched to the showers

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the only ethical solution is to go full the giver society and eliminate horny in its entirety :v:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chokes McGee posted:

pretty cool to advocate killing people based on a pass/ fail test, I’m sure that won’t be misused by anyone I say as I am marched to the showers

Look it's simple it's a clear cut thing and nobody can possibly redefine it to include other mental illnesses like being gay I tell the guy next to me at the edge of the grave

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
considering you are a literal blood gargling psychopath who lusts for an excuse to kill other psychopaths I’m going to have to step in as a NAMI volunteer and recommend you call a suicide hotline :ohdear:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Peanut Butler posted:

I don't think anyone is saying that, I may not be absorbing every post (I'm probably against that dude who from at first glance is advocated pre-emptive murder) but money and the corresponding power that either comes from money or leads to it buys a lot of silence and a lot of actual humans*

Molestation is not a class-based disorder though, there are children of every class and they are all vulnerable to predators of their own or any other class

*this is one of the things that blows my mind (not a crack ping because it's probably a pre-existing medieval concept; the surprising aspect being that it continues to this day); human slavery, especially in the form of Epstein or others "buying" girls to victimize. It's particularly troubling as far as for everything being bought, someone is selling it- so who is "selling" these humans? It's hosed up, yo.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Percelus posted:

the only ethical solution is to go full the giver society and eliminate horny in its entirety :v:

It would probably do the world good if horny were prohibited, tbh

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/at-work/start-ups/mit-media-lab-scientist-used-syrian-refugees-to-tout-food-computers

quote:

MIT Media Lab Scientist Used Syrian Refugees to Tout Food Computers That Didn't Work
Media Lab’s Caleb Harper claimed success for a deployment of food computers to a refugee camp in Jordan, but an investigation by IEEE Spectrum reveals that it never happened

poultry slam
Jan 3, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It would probably do the world good if horny were prohibited, tbh

we need to figure out a way to make actual chemtrail planes and fill them up with anaphrodisiacs

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

chemically castrating everyone will also solve global warming by reducing the birth rate

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

You know who else wanted to practice eugenics?

(Jeffery Epstein)

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

What if someone is turned on by mortal fear and the fear of maybe being guillotined if the fMRI says they're a pedophile turns them on?

"my kink is false positives in life threatening situations"

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Men are the vast majority of abusers, sexual or otherwise. You know what to do.

now this i can get behind

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Men are the vast majority of abusers, sexual or otherwise. You know what to do.
Not to mention murders, rape, violence (serial killers and mass shooters are almost always men).

White Rock has issued a correction as of 09:59 on Oct 25, 2019

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Between this and starting Choas, I am vibrating at so fast I could solve a crisis on multiple earths.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

You know who else wanted to practice eugenics?

(Jeffery Epstein)

Its not eugenics if you kill everyone :eng101:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Mr Hootington posted:

Between this and starting Choas, I am vibrating at so fast I could solve a crisis on multiple earths.

It’s from September 9. Too old

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

developing a podcast rn, an occult history of post-war western society, my epstein brain cannot be contained in post form i must provide audio. HOWEVER: i will not really be discussing epstein because his is just one story in a greater system, the gangster octopus of exploitation, thatt i will explore and interrogate

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

gh0stpinballa posted:

developing a podcast rn, an occult history of post-war western society, my epstein brain cannot be contained in post form i must provide audio. HOWEVER: i will not really be discussing epstein because his is just one story in a greater system, the gangster octopus of exploitation, thatt i will explore and interrogate

You've got a subscriber! Please post in here when you're ready to get weird.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Mawarannahr Bucket posted:

It’s from September 9. Too old

Oh those shits. I hadn't had a chance to read the linked article yet. Those british bastards

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

mycomancy posted:

You've got a subscriber! Please post in here when you're ready to get weird.

many thanks, will do o7

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

go with god gh0stpinballa, i recently learned of a Italian typewriter company who beat ibm to the personal computer and Watson asked the cia to help, so they suicided all the top people on the project.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

go with god gh0stpinballa, i recently learned of a Italian typewriter company who beat ibm to the personal computer and Watson asked the cia to help, so they suicided all the top people on the project.

elaborate...

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i wish i could im waiting on my copy to arrive

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/544552/the-mysterious-affair-at-olivetti-by-meryle-secrest/

once i get it im gonna hopefully get a chance to dig into it right away

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the mcmartin pre school satanic abuse was actually real, the fbi mapped out the tunnels and then suppressed it hahahahahahahah kill me

https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1187836219490627584?s=19

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Hmmm but the very trustworthy and not at all compromised false memory syndrome foundation said there was nothing to any of that

How could this be?????

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
any way to check if a pdf has executable script?

but i suppose merely visiting the page and downloading the file is already putting us on the fastpass for a fema camp

except for nonamericans like ghostpinball

mi5'll just ship him off to new australia

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Oh word https://mobile.twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1187834366153519104

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

This finders thing is an interesting read and I'm only 1/4 into it. CIA involvement

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Starting at this page is a bunch of unredacted stuff you can use to fill in the blanks.

One of the early hand-written pages has "def not a CIA front" scrawled at the bottom. And pages later it is heavily implied that there is CIA funding.

taqueso has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Oct 26, 2019

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Dr. Killjoy posted:

any way to check if a pdf has executable script?

but i suppose merely visiting the page and downloading the file is already putting us on the fastpass for a fema camp

except for nonamericans like ghostpinball

mi5'll just ship him off to new australia

crikey i downloaded straight away i didn't even consider new australia

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What on the loving planet

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

some twitter people are saying the feds have released it to send a warning shot to the CIA, relating to trump somehow? idk im fuzzy on their thinking, any ideas?

also ytf is the mcmartin bit even in there, just to hint at more to come or what?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

I just got to the description of the original child abuse charge where they were in the van. The description in the actual report says the children indicated 'they hadn't eaten since this morning', and it appeared if they hadn't bathed in several days. And kids on the road, then police, then they poop during interrogation. So the description used elsewhere, where it kinda sounds like they were malnourished and filthy and making GBS threads all over, is accurate but it doesn't sound like direct child abuse for a roadtrip from DC to mexico if you camped out on the way.

'School for Brilliant Children' sound a little cooler than 'Smart School'

taqueso has issued a correction as of 00:32 on Oct 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

is that part actually directly linked to the Mcmartin case?

I need help here connecting those screencaps to known things about McMartin