Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Aramek is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The stump isn't even a convenient handle. I always eat that part first since I don't like eating the worst part of a thing at the very end, so it loses its purpose after like two bites. It just feels like a chore to get through to get to the good part. I do the same with cupcakes for the same reasons. you might say why not just get a bit of each in every bite but have you seen how big muffins can get? My mouth doesn't open that wide.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Nothing has ever been "astonishing". I have never been astonished.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

what if I made a good post

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

yeah I eat rear end posted:

what if I made a good post

:same:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Shibawanko posted:

sqd

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Shibawanko posted:

i'm always astonished when i see your posts, but that is to say it's about as astonishing as seeing someone making GBS threads on the street

semi-related: gently caress california

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shibawanko posted:

Uh, that guy shoots lasers from his eyes.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Aphrodite posted:

meh, it's been done. show me a dude with a laser dick, now that might be astonishing

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Straight White Shark posted:

meh, it's been done. show me a dude with a laser dick, now that might be astonishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbTuobpGOZI

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

spit on my clit posted:

i'm always astonished when i see your posts, but that is to say it's about as astonishing as seeing someone making GBS threads on the street

I know right? Why the hell aren't they just making GBS threads into your mother's mouth like usual?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

Still doesn't astonish me. It's just a skill that can be learned.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

spit on my clit posted:

semi-related: gently caress california

Good weather in california. Sorry you're jealous.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Mu Zeta posted:

I'd rather live in Florida than california. Weather's better, we've got alligators, more interesting meth heads, free days off from work thanks to hurricanes, not constantly on fire...what's not to love?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
favorably comparing Florida’s weather to California’s is insane

Have you been to either of those states, or did I miss a joke?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The best states are New York and Colorado

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I bet I've said this itt before, but if there's a book or movie or something I'm looking at, I immediately lose a lot of interest in it if it's set in New York.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Captain Monkey posted:

favorably comparing Florida’s weather to California’s is insane

Have you been to either of those states, or did I miss a joke?

I grew up in Florida and have visited various parts of california and i didn't care for california. Long beach was too rainy, san francisco had fog, los angeles was too hot.

florida is also too hot, to be fair, but I couldn't resist taking california down a peg. It's too smug.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Disney World > Disney Land

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The best thing about Florida is eating all the grouper you could possibly want. It's one of the best tasting fishes in the world because it is also one of the ugliest. Only the monkfish can top it in taste and ugliness.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

The best thing about Florida is eating all the grouper you could possibly want. It's one of the best tasting fishes in the world because it is also one of the ugliest. Only the monkfish can top it in taste and ugliness.

Much like monkfish though, when you order it it's a crapshoot whether you're actually getting it or not. Especially if it's fried.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

The best part of monkfish is the liver, raw with ponzu and spring onion

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I don't "get" doing cocaine and crack or meth or mdma. Why would you want to get all hyperactive and annoying and hosed up? Just smoke weed like a normal person.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shibawanko posted:

I don't "get" doing cocaine and crack or meth or mdma. Why would you want to get all hyperactive and annoying and hosed up? Just smoke weed like a normal person.

Say what you will about meth, but if your goal is to be awake for several days and then get arrested for digging holes in a park you'll be hard pressed to find a substance better equipped to accomplish it.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Shibawanko posted:

Molly doesn’t make you like that. Your friends aren’t getting the stuff they are buying. Molly is like grouper in this regard.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Cocaine basically turns you into Hermann Göring

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Coke is a pretty weak drug when you're used to swimming in the deep end of the pool. It's fun to mix with other drugs I guess because it keeps you going without overpowering the fun drug.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

The best MCU movie is Thor: Ragnarok, and it's not very good.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Coke is a pretty weak drug when you're used to swimming in the deep end of the pool. It's fun to mix with other drugs I guess because it keeps you going without overpowering the fun drug.

But that’s how you end up in the 27 club.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
PHUO: coke fiends are the lamest drug addicts I've ever met. Boring rear end middle managers and poo poo.

Our managers at this restaurant I worked at in Texas would do lines in the office and one would then start to over-the-pants jerk himself while running the line. I dunno why no one ever said anything, but it's not like anyone was available to complain to in that shithole.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 15:26 on Oct 25, 2019

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Tiggum posted:

The best MCU movie is Thor: Ragnarok, and it's not very good.

To get us back on topic, it is very good on LSD.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
The MCU movies are fun entertaining movies and hating on them reeks of "i'm better than all of you because I don't like popular thing" elitism.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
They’re up there with Star Wars and GoT and poo poo in that if you don’t like them and live in a society they’re nearly impossible to avoid, which makes them go from “eh” to “gently caress off” in my mind

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I enjoy watching them, they're fine, it only bothers me when people start discussing the plot and rules of the "universe" as if it's not all arbitrary, like arguing would thanos beat dormammu or would thanos beat dr strange without infinity rocks etc. Mostly because it inevitably turns into a "well, in the Comics...." discussion, and I prefer to pretend comic books don't exist.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mu Zeta posted:

california's always on fire what the gently caress are you talking about. the best weather is found in cool areas, because ice is nice.

Master Twig posted:

The MCU movies are fun entertaining movies and hating on them reeks of "i'm better than all of you because I don't like popular thing" elitism.

sure it could be that someone just doesn't like the idea of disney putting out these factory made movies on a conveyor belt every single year, and the quality of these movies varies drastically depending on how much disney gave a poo poo about it, but in the end it's gotta be elitism. Personally, I don't like how Disney has weaponized fanbases into zerg rushing anyone who dares to say "Man, Endgame was a bit of a mess" or "These movies are basically just theme park rides" (the latter statement not even saying "I don't like the movies"), and the only purpose said weaponization serves is to further give them an edge in taking over media as a whole. That said, the movies they do care about putting effort into are pretty good.

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 18:29 on Oct 25, 2019

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Solice Kirsk posted:

No codding (still trying for fish joke)

I just assume all the stuff we get is stepped on as heck. Also it naturally wears off pretty fast and all the chemical tricks they do with meth and now adding that poo poo to H at least it lasts a while, as long as your heart remains pumping it :ohdear:

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Why not just smoke weed

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Shibawanko posted:

Why not just smoke weed

It can cause troubles for people with mental health issues like anxiety, depression and other.

Which also any other drug addiction can do. Self-medication inevitably fucks you up but meth makes you feel like superman.

Full disclosure: I’ve not done it since 2003 but I know how it works chemically and can vaguely recall it making me feel good when weed just enhanced emotions. You feel okay, well on weed you’re more okay. You feel down or anxious, more of that. Even mushrooms aren’t a good idea if you just got dumped. Meth doesn’t care, you’ll just perk right up. And want to take it forever because if you stop boy does that not sit well.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Drugs are expensive just do whst I do and cry yourself to sleep despairing of your terrible life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

oldpainless posted:

Drugs are expensive just do whst I do and cry yourself to sleep despairing of your terrible life

Man I was a good looking kid, people would just give me drugs to crew with them.

Not so much anymore.

I hope you enjoyed my brief appearance in Terminator 2019