Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Didn't he go to Mars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Abandoning Kurds to defend Russian oil fields.

Computer. End simulation god dammit. I'm done with this bullshit.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Milo and POTUS posted:

Didn't he marry a 26 year old recently

That was Dennis Quaid.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

orange juche posted:

So we didn't even actually reduce the net amount of troops in Syria we just abandoned the Kurds to be wiped out by the Turks.

AAAAnd those oil fields are owned by loving Gazprom, the state-owned Russian oil company lol. Using the US military as a PMC to guard Russian oil fields :discourse:
Easy answer

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

orange juche posted:

So we didn't even actually reduce the net amount of troops in Syria we just abandoned the Kurds to be wiped out by the Turks.

AAAAnd those oil fields are owned by loving Gazprom, the state-owned Russian oil company lol. Using the US military as a PMC to guard Russian oil fields :discourse:
Oh good. Something I can throw in the face of anyone who wants to talk poo poo at drill.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Didn't he marry a 26 year old recently

nah you're thinking of the one with pec implants

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

https://twitter.com/Sandernista412/...ingawful.com%2F

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

NICE

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8GDAFQ8E64

quote:

Katie Porter: You’ve got about 15 thousand contractors watching murders, stabbings, suicides, other gruesome disgusting videos for content moderation, correct?

Mark Zuckerberg: Congresswoman, yes, I believe that that’s correct.

Katie Porter: You pay many of those workers under $30 thousand a year, and you’ve cut them off from mental health care when they leave the company, even if they have PTSD because of their work for your company. Is that correct?

Mark Zuckerberg: Congresswoman, my understanding is we pay everyone, including the contractors associated with the company, at least a $15 minimum wage, in markets, in cities where there’s a high cost of living, that’s a $20 minimum wage. We go out of our way–

Katie Porter: Thank you, I’ll take your word at the wage. Reclaiming my time. According to one report I have, and this is straight out of an episode of Black Mirror, these workers get nine (*nine*) minutes of supervised wellness time per day. That means nine minutes to cry in the stairwell while somebody watches them. Would you be willing to commit to spending one hour a day, for the next year, watching these videos and acting as a content moderator, and only accessing the same benefits available to your workers?

Mark Zuckerberg: Congresswoman, we work hard to make sure we give good benefits to all the folks who are doing this–

Katie Porter: Mr. Zuckerberg, reclaiming my time, I would appreciate a yes or a no. Would you be willing to act as a content moderator? To have that life experience?

Mark Zuckerberg: I’m not sure it would best serve our community for me to spend that much time–

Katie Porter: Reclaiming my time. Mr. Zuckerberg, are you saying you’re not qualified to be a content monitor?

Mark Zuckerberg: No, Congresswoman, that’s not what I’m saying.

Katie Porter: Okay, then you’re saying you’re not willing to do it.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
New hardcore history episode is finally out, almost 5h

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

HOLY poo poo FINALLY

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Dan Carlin is doing an event in Toronto on Monday to talk about his new book

I’m gonna go.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

McNally posted:

Mark Zuckerberg: I’m not sure it would best serve our community for me to spend that much time–

Aww, why'd she interrupt him, I assume he was about to say how he's got better things to do, like find innovative and disruptive ways to help the spread of hate.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MA-Horus posted:

Dan Carlin is doing an event in Toronto on Monday to talk about his new book

I’m gonna go.

hells yeah

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

God he's such a loving turd.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

High thought: do you think kellyanne goes home and yells at her husband to gently caress her as hard as her boss is loving the constitution/country?

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Handsome Ralph posted:

God he's such a loving turd.

I wish the congresswoman from California didn't start out trying to make a bad joke.

Edit: I removed the rest of this post because I'm not sure I fully agree with it. This stuff just doesn't make me feel as good as it seems to make some people feel, and I'm not sure why.

piL fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Oct 25, 2019

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Stravag posted:

High thought: do you think kellyanne goes home and yells at her husband to gently caress her as hard as her boss is loving the constitution/country?

i honestly think shes in on the joke and just feeds him poo poo

still 1000% a shitbag

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

LingcodKilla posted:

Abandoning our allies to defend Russian oil. What in tarnation...

In 11th dimensional chess we're guarding our oil

Its our oil because we have our tanks there.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I have to wonder when the last time was that we even had proper armor this far north.

And just what the gently caress tanks are even going to do to help with security. It’s not like ISIL is even rolling around with armor anymore.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A Bad Poster posted:

Someone hook Tom Clancy's grave up to the power grid, and we won't need any oil period with the amount of energy his spinning is making right now.

someone makes this exact post at least once a year since 2016

at this point I'm pretty sure his spinning could push us to a class 2 civilization

E: Kardashev just died back in August. RIP

RFC2324 fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Oct 25, 2019

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

a dyson sphere of tom clancy coffins, all spinning like a propeller on a airplane

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
NPR on the way in to work says the administrative review of the origins and sources for the Mueller report has transitioned to a criminal probe. Gotta keep the Pissbaby in Chief happy with meaningless bullshit for Fox to vomit that contributes to the Fox Cinematic Universe.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

bird food bathtub posted:

NPR on the way in to work says the administrative review of the origins and sources for the Mueller report has transitioned to a criminal probe. Gotta keep the Pissbaby in Chief happy with meaningless bullshit for Fox to vomit that contributes to the Fox Cinematic Universe.

I just listened to that same bit. DOJ fully weaponized against political enemies of the president.

I finally got around to watching The Death of Stalin last night (owns) but sheesh I can only imagine that Trump and Barr already have lists that they want to prosecute somehow.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
If you think Clancy wouldn’t have been on the Trump Train, I don’t know what to tell you. “gently caress the elite, drain the swamp, fix Israel / Palestine and ally with Russia” was basically president Jack Ryan’s first 90 days in office.

Wait he fixed Israel before he became president didn’t he?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

That Works posted:

I just listened to that same bit. DOJ fully weaponized against political enemies of the president.

I finally got around to watching The Death of Stalin last night (owns) but sheesh I can only imagine that Trump and Barr already have lists that they want to prosecute somehow.

My guess is peter strozk to start.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

FrozenVent posted:

If you think Clancy wouldn’t have been on the Trump Train, I don’t know what to tell you. “gently caress the elite, drain the swamp, fix Israel / Palestine and ally with Russia” was basically president Jack Ryan’s first 90 days in office.

Yeah, by somehow turning Palestine into a part of the Vatican and ruled by a counsel of priests, Islamic clerics, and rabbis.

Then the president gave credit to a guy who had a stroke and died because he cheated on his wife, and Jack Ryan was forced to start drinking wine because nobody listened to his brilliant advise.

And then Denver got nuked by a Islamist who hated peace and a American Indian separatist.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1187526107878133760?s=21

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

me whenever i see Rep Hoyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV27B9730tA

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

BigDave posted:

Yeah, by somehow turning Palestine into a part of the Vatican and ruled by a counsel of priests, Islamic clerics, and rabbis.

Then the president gave credit to a guy who had a stroke and died because he cheated on his wife, and Jack Ryan was forced to start drinking wine because nobody listened to his brilliant advise.

And then Denver got nuked by a Islamist who hated peace and a American Indian separatist.

Don’t forget Japan allying with China and India, developing a secret nuke program, then invading Guam, because an unsafe Japan made car crashed in Tennessee.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I had long since figured he didn't want anything to do with this process, since he wants to build/run a superPAC to stay relevant

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1187718496106483712?s=19

but I might be wrong!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Clancy was the original Chud

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Mr. Nice! posted:

My guess is peter strozk to start.

Not the lovely Lisa Paige?

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Tulsi Gabbards not running for re-election. NYTimes speculates a third party bid. Something something raised in a cult

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard-congress.html?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

Tulsi Gabbards not running for re-election. NYTimes speculates a third party bid. Something something raised in a cult

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard-congress.html?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage
She knew she'd be stomped in the primary by anyone who isn't a psycho. She's got national recognition now and is off to the grifter circuit.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FrozenVent posted:

Me, mouthing silently: "thank you"

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Don’t forget Japan allying with China and India, developing a secret nuke program, then invading Guam, because an unsafe Japan made car crashed in Tennessee.

And America fighting the Japanese in secret by crashing a plane with a gigantic flashlight, then magically fixing the stock market by calling 'do-over'.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Quasi-mattering???

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/statu...ingawful.com%2F

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

As useless as I think Twitter is, I think Bernie tweeting that pot should be legal, at 10:20am on a Friday, should be a specific bulletpoint in his pro column.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Man the later Clancy books were such a wild ride. Man just didn't know what to do after the fall of the Soviet Union.