Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
beware yospos irc! some time ago, on a night not unlike this one, I somehow stumbled upon that den of fiends. they mocked me there, jeering at my “newbishness” and unworldly ways and then by means of some forbidden devilry......made a comic strip out of the cruel exchange?????? idk? ?? ???????

ive not found it again since, that depraved shangri-la. take heed! for if you seek yospos irc, as once I did, you will certainly regret it........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

President Beep posted:

beware yospos irc! some time ago, on a night not unlike this one, I somehow stumbled upon that den of fiends. they mocked me there, jeering at my “newbishness” and unworldly ways and then by means of some forbidden devilry......made a comic strip out of the cruel exchange?????? idk? ?? ???????

ive not found it again since, that depraved shangri-la. take heed! for if you seek yospos irc, as once I did, you will certainly regret it........

:gb2gbs:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Gentle Autist posted:

yospos irc got me through two lovely jobs in 2010/11. it was p good for nerdy snarky bullshit

Tom collins took himself way too seriously in there too and had regular meltdowns :11tea:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Gentle Autist posted:

Tom collins took himself way too seriously in there too and had regular meltdowns :11tea:

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

President Beep posted:

mods please namechange thread to “moose milkie’s flat earth funhouse”. tia.

hi beep I hope ur well and being funny irl

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Bulgakov posted:

hi beep I hope ur well and being funny irl
and if you’re not, beep, well– looks aren’t everything

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Wow this sure is a thread huh?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
glad to see Tom Collins still at it

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Stymie posted:

jesus christ

it's one thing to say "this poster makes bad posts ho ho ho" and it's another to compare them to the westboro baptist church

this thread is basically just celebrating abuse now

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
looking forward to be probated while I sleep gnight

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hell yeah love da funny gifs

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

cool

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

yospos bitch

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

syntaxrigger posted:

In this essay I will examine who Moose Milkie was and the life and death of a movement...

In the Bronze age of Milkie gifs the pixels were scarce and posters had to make due with primitive programs but this birthed a movement...

In the Silver Age technology was on the rise and so were the techniques of ridicule

After the trials and tribulations of the bronze and silver age the form was perfected and pixels plentiful. This is where we see pop culture and ridicule of forums poster Moose Milkie become the most refined

During the golden age there was internal conflict among the art form of the Moose Milkie gif and a desire to return to the old ways. Here we see a group of reformists using lesser known content in their gifs in an attempt to recapture the feelings of the bronze and silver age. We see some truely elegant expressions of this art form.

In a world innudated with poo poo posts and trolls it is hard to know the origins of the animosity towards Moose Milkie. Where did it come from? What did Moose Milkie do? Did he rage quit the forums? Did he get lost in the endless allure of this or that videogame? We may never know.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Please share your own Milkie Moments.

quoting all of these for the current page

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Mr. Nice! posted:

quoting all of these for the current page

the timeline is wrong but i still appreciate it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

rotor posted:

i was just quoting the op. v:shobon:v also i went to find this post because it was great.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

i was just quoting the op. v:shobon:v also i went to find this post because it was great.

dont call it a comeback

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hell of a thread you got here.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Jenny Agutter posted:

goldmine tbh

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

s nobody going to do anything about the blatant stymie quoting?!?!?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Carthag Tuek posted:

im not gonna give him a sixer while he's asleep, thats just underhanded and low. I'll get him when he's awake.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

rotor posted:

im not gonna give him a sixer while he's asleep, thats just underhanded and low. I'll get him when he's awake.

well? :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

rotor posted:

nice, good call

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Zlodo posted:

well? :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jesus christ man i havent even had my coffee yet settle down

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

it was a funny post in a bad thread

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Mr. Nice! posted:

all time classic

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

rotor posted:

RIP z0r

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I think I made the one where the guy pulls down the ceiling.

Also, to this day, whenever I have the opportunity to say "mystery solved" I say "moostery solved".

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dDtOHH5ExY

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

RIP z0r

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

rotor posted:

I admit I could have done better at saving what I had in order but so it goes.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

happy moosgiving

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
thankful for moose milkie gifs

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

moostery solved

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
just want him back

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

this one is my favorite

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

this one is my favorite

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I haven't watched Napoleon but I'm guessing there are various milkie-ready scenes in there.