Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
"There's no country that leaks like we do. Washington is a leaking machine."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

And of loving course he's saying that this one's much bigger than Bin Laden :lol:

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

"I've been looking for him for three years" like he's loving Columbo.

Way too many brain worms in this thing

https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/1188448944487063554

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

And of loving course he's saying that this one's much bigger than Bin Laden :lol:

well, thats not incorrect, but osama attacked america directly so it was a bit more "personal"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

"We have have to leave some soldiers to secure the oil. Because there's a tremendous amount of oil. And if someone else wants that oil, they're gonna have a hell of a fight."

"Honestly, it was much easier dealing with the Kurds after they went through 3 days of fighting."

"We asked them 'Could you maybe move over 7 miles?'"

Just some wonderful quotes.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

So now he's threatening to let ISIS foreign fighters 'walk back' to Germany, France, and the UK, but don't worry, there's an ocean between the US and them :smugdon:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
we need to bring our troops home, but we need to keep some to secure the oil, lmao

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
He can't even take advantage of a legit positive development without leaking his brain worms everywhere. :downs:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

"our troops are so good they dont even use the doors. if you were a normal person you would be like knock knock, whos there. but our guys blasted through a wall, it was perfect"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I was doing a show and tell for some school groups at a base community event last week, like 5th/6th graders, and some of them were asking some really weird questions. Stuff like "what happens if you're fighting the enemy and they get a spy into your plane?" I just responded with "that's, uhh, not a thing that happens," but it occurred to me that they're probably getting that stuff from video game mechanics. That's just how kids understand the military these days.

Back in the 80's it was probably questions based on GI Joe toys.

90's was this until black hawk down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Ygd0lpqVg

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Has he mentioned that the oil wells are owned by gazprom?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Mr. Nice! posted:

Has he mentioned that the oil wells are owned by gazprom?

Nobody knows what that is. Say Russia.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I was doing a show and tell for some school groups at a base community event last week, like 5th/6th graders, and some of them were asking some really weird questions. Stuff like "what happens if you're fighting the enemy and they get a spy into your plane?" I just responded with "that's, uhh, not a thing that happens," but it occurred to me that they're probably getting that stuff from video game mechanics. That's just how kids understand the military these days.

Back in the 80's it was probably questions based on GI Joe toys.

Speak for yourself. I got so sick of the goddamn spies sapping my sentries.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

born to risk
world is a gently caress
Kill Em All 1990
I am seal man
410,757,864,530 dead green berets

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

look at all that sick nasty operator scarf action

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Lotta dumb people in this thread. This is the movie that matters:

Dude even went on to bust a huge drug ring at a high school. Then went back into service for more action. Twice!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

colachute posted:

Lotta dumb people in this thread. This is the movie that matters:

Dude even went on to bust a huge drug ring at a high school. Then went back into service for more action. Twice!

Three times, IIRC- he was in 1-3, and then a later one too.

E- he did 5.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
The KOD are secretly the most dangerous cartel in the Americas.

Edit: to put a point on how poorly Donny has bungled his "We got him" moment, I haven't seen a single thing about it on Facebook. It's still impeachment stuff or "Epstein was murdered" memes.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-ordered-defense-chief-to-screw-amazon-out-of-10b-contract-book-reportedly-says/

quote:

President Donald Trump ordered former Defense Secretary James Mattis to "screw Amazon" out of the chance to bid on a $10 billion Pentagon contract, a new biography of Mattis says

[sic]

The cloud computing services contract, for the Defense Department's Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI), was awarded to Microsoft on Friday. Trump issued his directive to Mattis during a phone call last year, the biography said, according to Task & Purpose, which received an advance copy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
WaPo: Still better than Bernie

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
...Amazon was almost assuredly going to protest the award (because that's what you do on big contracts) but holy loving lol. That's absolutely enough to get the entire procurement canceled and rebid.

Good job, Trump.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ingawful.com%2F

edit: they're saying Baghdadi detonated his suicide vest so trump won't have any pictures of release thankfully. well I loving hope he doesn't release a picture of a pile of body parts

double edit:

looks like they blew everyone nearby him the gently caress up as well

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1188397468779765761?s=19

Hot Karl Marx posted:

So apparently his head was intact after he blew himself up.

I bet trump asked if he could display it during his press conference

I actually expected some nasty rear end death photos to be posted no matter what because OBAMA DIDNT SHOW BIN LADEL BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMILY or some poo poo.

Bet they get leaked somehow.

edit : if he was really chased by dogs I hope the dogs didn't get killed by that dickwads vest.

ded fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 27, 2019

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I highly doubt any dogs were actually involved. It's a Trumpism to compare someone to a dog or involve a dog in the story. He hates dogs.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://twitter.com/parfitt_tom/status/1188467439455129602

:thunk:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

lmao apparently trump was golfing while the raid took place and the photo they have of the situation room or w/e was staged 90m later

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I was expecting him to have Al Baghdadi's severed head gold plated, and on display at the press conference.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

He hates dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I wonder if there was a little quid-pro quo for this strike. Odd that we managed to place this guy accurately enough to execute just days after the Syria pullout. Trump is very sensitive to media pressure and knows he desperately needs a win, loves showing up Obama, and can leverage this moment. Lots of Russia talk, perhaps Turkey or Russia gave him up

If we sought air space clearance from Russia they had to know anyway

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Vasudus posted:

I highly doubt any dogs were actually involved. It's a Trumpism to compare someone to a dog or involve a dog in the story. He hates dogs.

Saw that the only American casualty from the raid was a K9 that was injured so maybe.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lmao apparently trump was golfing while the raid took place and the photo they have of the situation room or w/e was staged 90m later

You can tell that he wanted his own version of Obama's situation room photo and it's honestly just pathetic.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

You can tell that he wanted his own version of Obama's situation room photo and it's honestly just pathetic.

Replace "situation room" with "presidency".

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Fallom posted:

Speak for yourself. I got so sick of the goddamn spies sapping my sentries.

Especially red tape recorders.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Waroduce posted:

I wonder if there was a little quid-pro quo for this strike. Odd that we managed to place this guy accurately enough to execute just days after the Syria pullout. Trump is very sensitive to media pressure and knows he desperately needs a win, loves showing up Obama, and can leverage this moment. Lots of Russia talk, perhaps Turkey or Russia gave him up

If we sought air space clearance from Russia they had to know anyway

How can you show Obama up with some 3rd rate terrorist? He would have been better off funding a new super terrorist.

wait this is a plot from some dumb movie

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
So this staged photo illustrates why I don't like the new Army Green Uniform, it looks to much like the Marines' green uniform.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

SimonCat posted:

So this staged photo illustrates why I don't like the new Army Green Uniform, it looks to much like the Marines' green uniform.

That dude looks like he should be on suicide watch.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

SimonCat posted:

I'm the rat's nest of unconnected power/Cat5 cables.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Donny just looks confused

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

BadOptics posted:

I'm the rat's nest of unconnected power/Cat5 cables.

Post username combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
can you imagine being a JCS member and being called in to do a photo op for this poo poo