Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I love Onion articles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

it being a Bannon line to spark fear in Trump voters is 1000% possible, need your dead horse to beat for the rallies

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Fox has spent multiple decades vomiting brain poison in to their audience about the Clintons. They will never give up that topic, ever.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Fallom posted:

Piccadilly was clearly crafted after a lot of research on videos of terrorist shootings and the gory aftermath. You can tell they paid a lot more attention to making photo-realistic recreations of the dead bodies.

:stare:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bird food bathtub posted:

Fox has spent multiple decades vomiting brain poison in to their audience about the Clintons. They will never give up that topic, ever.

When they finally both go they're going to be seen more often than elvis. They will haunt the conservative psyche for centuries.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Democratic Rep. Katie Hill of California on Sunday announced her resignation from Congress amid allegations she engaged in improper relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Milo and POTUS posted:

When they finally both go they're going to be seen more often than elvis. They will haunt the conservative psyche for centuries.

Chelsea will begin coordinating the Deep State antifa take over of our society BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID CLINTONS BOOGITY BOOGITY.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Democratic Rep. Katie Hill of California on Sunday announced her resignation from Congress amid allegations she engaged in improper relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign.

Weak. Admit it and move on. In a post escalator world never resign or accept consequences willingly

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
the problem is that it's against house rules and house democrats will absolutely hold their own party members to account for it

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I dunno. No Russian had more of an emotional impact to me. I've seen bodies torn by explosions, and the damage car bombs caused. The level had no impact on me.

People had various complaints about
No Russian; I frequented ARFCOM at the time, and it got a bunch of threads locked.

The only FPS game to have an effect on me was a level in the old modern Medal of Honor games. There is a level where you hear people calling on the radio for help, and you can't. I've been in that position, listening to the screams over the radio, being close enough that our truck rocked and our gunner got a busted face from a chunk of tire, but mission comes first.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Here's an example from the beginning of the map (warning - dead body):

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/nGib7yE.png :nws:

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Oct 28, 2019

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

spoiler tag that poo poo some of us run extensions that auto-expand non-spoilered image urls

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Vasudus posted:

the problem is that it's against house rules and house democrats will absolutely hold their own party members to account for it

Also, there might be campaign funds issues, which might be a bigger deal if true. She may have been paying the person from campaign funds fairly recently, just a cursory glance makes it hard to tell, as most of the reporting on the issue is from right wing poo poo sites like redstate.

I feel bad for her though, someone leaked a bunch of personal photos, which is what brought this whole thing out apparently.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

orange juche posted:

spoiler tag that poo poo some of us run extensions that auto-expand non-spoilered image urls

This sounds like an extension that only exists to gently caress you over.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

remember when kevin spacey was in call of duty

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

F

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1188607856356007937?s=20

Welcome back. :nsacloud:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

That the one that set the new endurance record a few months back?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/dcsportsbog/status/1188623888693022721

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1188623754794024961

https://twitter.com/albamonica/status/1188623950743588866

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bored As gently caress posted:

Well for one thing they don't canoe peoples heads or carry tomahawks like loving Norseaboos, nor do they murder Green Berets.

A lot of them are former Green Berets as well. So... much less likely to murder them.

The vast majority of them aren’t Special Forces. They mostly fill out their ranks from the 75th. That’s not their only source for trigger pullers, but it’s the biggest.

And they canoe plenty of heads, don’t kid yourself. They just don’t have a scrap book about it, that I’ve ever heard of.

They’re the real deal quiet professionals.

Team Six is... what it is, I guess. At least they’re famous I suppose.

I will say that there were good SEALs in ST6, in fact there are a ton of them. But there is a cultural problem within that organization that leads to some clown rear end poo poo happening.

I think part of it is- Delta is the Army’s top and most important unit. They see themselves as the national mission force, and essentially as the highest level of soldier you can become in the army. That’s just not the culture in ST6. And goddamn does it show.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

https://mobile.twitter.com/funder/status/1188624322191069184

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
fghn fghnm fghfghfhg

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/status/1188627056323633154

But yeah, there was also this dude who had to make a call between catching a homer or spilling $40 of stadium beer. He picked the beer.

https://twitter.com/budlight/status/1188619775615877120

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Is there a time limit on how long somebody can be gone and still be called a 'former' advisor? Is 23 years long enough? How about if you've been actively and specifically working against the Clintons for over a decade?

He's just some Dick trying to rustle some rubes' jimmies.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

“Smithers? Are they booing me?”
“Uhhhh no sir, they’re saying BOO-aseball!”

quote:

But yeah, there was also this dude who had to make a call between catching a homer or spilling $40 of stadium beer. He picked the beer.

https://twitter.com/budlight/status/1188619775615877120

Can confirm that a Bud Light tallboy at the Nats stadium is like $14 so I can imagine that there’s probably a markup for the series as well.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

“Smithers? Are they booing me?”
“Uhhhh no sir, they’re saying BOO-aseball!”

You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Remember when someone showed the difference between regular and large cups of beer at sporting events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IskvoHy0g

It's been going on everywhere for years.

You know that video is old because beer isn't that cheap at the stadiums anymore.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Wait wait did Russia just punk trump out of being able to prove this to the international community because the guy is in pieces and no one will believe Trump if he says they have DNA conformation

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Melthir posted:

Wait wait did Russia just punk trump out of being able to prove this to the international community because the guy is in pieces and no one will believe Trump if he says they have DNA conformation

My friend, it seems that Russia's only goal for the last few years has to punk the us.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"Rep. Katie Hill used wife-swapping website to post naked photo of herself smoking bong"

hell,

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Sucks but a rich white dude wouldn't get 1/10th of this heat even if he gaslit his wife to satisfy his cuckold fetish

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Eej posted:

Sucks but a rich white dude wouldn't get 1/10th of this heat even if he gaslit his wife to satisfy his cuckold fetish

quote:

Republican Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz defended Hill, claiming she was only being investigated because she’s “different,” not because she harmed anyone.

Well that was unexpected.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Hey remember when Trump announced the death of a major figure in international terrorism at the hands of US forces?

Pepperidge Farm might remember but the media doesn’t seem to give a poo poo. Front page of CBC news’ world section is California wildfire, EU Brexit poo poo, Argentinian election...

Oh off in the corner with no picture, “Trump says ISIS leader killed in U.S. military assault.

How do you gently caress up an announcement so bad?

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

FrozenVent posted:

Hey remember when Trump announced the death of a major figure in international terrorism at the hands of US forces?

Pepperidge Farm might remember but the media doesn’t seem to give a poo poo. Front page of CBC news’ world section is California wildfire, EU Brexit poo poo, Argentinian election...

Oh off in the corner with no picture, “Trump says ISIS leader killed in U.S. military assault.

How do you gently caress up an announcement so bad?

Because nobody knows who Al-Baghdadi is.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1188784049734766592?s=19

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Man, looking forward to the Twitter tirade this morning. Might take some popcorn to work.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

SimonCat posted:

Because nobody knows who Al-Baghdadi is.

Pretty much. I couldn't even tell you what his face looked like despite knowing exactly who he is but we all saw the same 4-5 clips of Bin Laden every day on the news for a couple of years. Really different awareness there. I'd guess the majority couldn't name the leader of ISIS but nearly anyone could tell you about Bin Laden in some way.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Melthir posted:

I mean since he detonated an SVEST there's probably a fair chance his head was somewhat intact afterwards. Idk if we'd have stuck it in a bag though? All I'm saying is I wouldn't put it past Trump to display said head in the Rose Garden or tweet pictures of it if people doubt his bigly big military success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
It could also have been a missile, not a vest

Edit:

????

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/s...ingawful.com%2F

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Oct 28, 2019