Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah it always felt like the Bengals had the Ravens’ number. loving Geno Atkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

most people djdnt say carson palmer sucked but they should have because he played for the bengals

Yeah they did!! I remember arguing about it on here. You might not have though. Cause he was never as good against other teams after his injury except the Ravens.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Carson sucked when he got the yips from his knee injury and then when he hurt his elbow and the last year when he completely checked out of being in Cincy. So most of the time I guess.

I like Carson but it's really funny that he in is in the Cards RING OF HONOR for playing like 40 games for them

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I worked at a restaurant bar in like 2007 and this old woman would show up every Sunday by herself and drink beer and just non stop poo poo talk Palmer calling him a bum and all this poo poo for like 3 hours in a row every week she ruled

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Carson sucked when he got the yips from his knee injury and then when he hurt his elbow and the last year when he completely checked out of being in Cincy. So most of the time I guess.

I like Carson but it's really funny that he in is in the Cards RING OF HONOR for playing like 40 games for them

The list of good Cardinals quarterbacks is a very short one.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
If you parlay the Bengals and Browns losing this weekend (basically sure things), you can get about 1:3 odds. That's not too bad imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dub thee... smart white guy.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Browns...losing? Think you're in the wrong thread, bub.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
the fact that the bengals and browns are both undefeated is what makes the battle of ohio so exciting this year!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

0-hi-0

(nb: the first zero represents zero wins. the hi represents a large number of losses. the second zero? yep, you guessed it: zero ties)

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
I’m here to remind everyone that the browns won the super bowl

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Coolwhoami posted:

I’m here to remind everyone that the browns won the super bowl

Play less Madden

Way less

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

0-hi-0

(nb: the first zero represents zero wins. the hi represents a large number of losses. the second zero? yep, you guessed it: zero ties)

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Play less Madden

Way less

But I don’t own madden!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Sitting down for some Brunch in Foxboro before I head to the stadium to get pneumonia.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Coolwhoami posted:

But I don’t own madden!

NFL 2K5? :krad:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

sometimes even my inner demons get afraid...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1188551945537179649

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1187428504406810624

Particularly quiet tonight. Weird!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Smiling Mandrill posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

time to fire your coach midseason again that will solve your problems

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

axeil posted:

I wish everyone would stop talking trash, it always blows up in your face and is juvenile to boot.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

The Browns run game today.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Sorry, took forever to get out of the stadium. The road system around Foxboro isn't built well enough to sustain that sort of traffic. I had a good time but Freddie needs to go after this year.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
But it was not so simple and the Browns did not win.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Everybody is talking about the Cleveland Browns and their near-victory against the undefeated defending Super Bowl champions. If not for a few bad luck plays, the Browns would have easily trounced the Patriots and sent them running home crying for Mommy. Unfortunately mother nature and the NFL officiating crew conspired against Cleveland to cause three clown ball turnovers, but did not keep Cleveland out if the game. Hats off to the young players who gave their all and scored more points than anyone else against the Patriots.

While the scoreboard may say 2-5, true fans know the Browns are actually 7-0, 6-1 at worst. The AFC North and thus the Super Bowl are hardly out if reach as the other teams in the division are so hilariously awful. It's sad really, they all want to be as cool as the Browns, buy that's just an unachievable dream. Cleveland has the easiest schedule in the league remaining, and will coast to an "official" 11-5 record.

Wow, who could have predicted the Bengals would be 0-8? Anyone with a brain obviously. Steelers will either lose to the Dolphins tonight, or win and look terrible, or possibly tie. I don't care. They are still in the way of the Browns steamroller two times this season, same as Cincy. I guess the Ravens "needed a break" this week. I call that conceding to the Browns. The Browns win again!

The Broncos and Cleveland's whipping boy Joe Flacco are up this weekend. This is a team reeling on their heels and trying to get their wills written before the Browns cone to town, but it's pointless. The game has already been decided with the Browns winning 69-0 and avenging the bad beats and lucky wins of the late 80s Broncos. Myles Garrett is primed for an 8 sack game and he's just getting started.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

These posts are bad

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

BrownThunder posted:

These posts are bad

Hard disagree, sir

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

e: wrong thread

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

BrownThunder posted:

These posts are bad

Hard to disagree with this post.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Is he mad at his receivers? It would explain why he's so good at throwing it to the other team.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

DJ Chark doo doo doo doo doo doo

e: wrong thread

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

BrownThunder posted:

These posts are bad

MrLogan posted:

Hard to disagree with this post.

A lot of people getting jealous of the established dominance of the Cleveland Browns. I think that makes them 8-0 with a recent victory over The Haters

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The haters and losers do what they do best: lose!!!! Unlike the Browns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

BrownThunder posted:

These posts are bad

the ten thousandth time they "ironically" post the browns have won the superbowl after doing it in earnest and melting down about it all last year will, actually, be very funny

i may be inviting a billion of them to parade their terrible posts at me now but the floodgates are already open so idk if it matters that a bunch of ohio dipshits piss into the river