Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

bobjr posted:

It's kind of funny this seems to be spreading way faster and bigger than the ISIS news. He really can't not do the right thing to make himself look better.

Probably because who the gently caress knows who Baghdadi is? I couldn't remember until seeing someone mention he was the leader of ISIS.

Most people probably thought Trump had bombed Iraq again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

alpha_destroy posted:

Out of the big 4, MLB might actually have the chuddiest fans. It has to definitely be the oldest and whitest fan base of the big four, so yeah, freaking hilarious.

(size is number of people who responded to the survey who said they watched that sport/league on TV)

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Lol, I'm seeing this everywhere. Even from some folks I would describe as chuddy.

America hates a loser.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Pakled posted:

(size is number of people who responded to the survey who said they watched that sport/league on TV)

I am surprised to be so wrong. And of course didn't factor in how white hockey is lol. Still, I think that is several years old now and I think the NFL and the MLB may have switched. I mean, Kaep, so maybe not, but MLB feels real conservative and white these days.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Pakled posted:

I’m always surprised in this chart how much WWE skews Democrat and how rodeo isn’t all Republican.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Popete posted:

Probably because who the gently caress knows who Baghdadi is? I couldn't remember until seeing someone mention he was the leader of ISIS.

Most people probably thought Trump had bombed Iraq again.

That's true, but "Trump confirms ISIS leader dead" as a simple headline is way better for him than "Trump booed at baseball game and leaves because of it"

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

bobjr posted:

That's true, but "Trump confirms ISIS leader dead" as a simple headline is way better for him than "Trump booed at baseball game and leaves because of it"

There's also the fact that so many "third-in-command of al-Qaeda" types have been described in headlines as "terrorist leader" that the term has kind of lost its punch.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Lote posted:

I’m always surprised in this chart how much WWE skews Democrat and how rodeo isn’t all Republican.

The key to understanding the WWE thing is that the fans are, well, poor. And also the fans are not nearly as white as the ownership, obviously.

Edit: y'all remember Daniel Bryan's incredible face run where he was essentially Occupy? Like, they even ran an Occupy RAW angle.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

bobjr posted:

Yeah it's just funny that they tried so hard to spin it like Trump's Osma Bin Laden moment. But that doesn't work when it's some guy with 1/10th the name recognition.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

straight into my veins is not enough. I need to snort a line of this, eat a capsule of it, put some under my tongue, shoot it into my veins and shove some of it all the way up my rear end in a top hat all at once

e: don't kink shame me

e2: and smoke some. also, transdermal patch. all at once.

empty whippet box fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Oct 28, 2019

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I didn't see this angle posted:
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1188626416134430720

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/1188649292870893568?s=20
https://twitter.com/Agenthades1/status/1188643053105401856?s=20

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 28, 2019

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

honestly can't get enough different angles of this

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

empty whippet box posted:

straight into my veins is not enough. I need to snort a line of this, eat a capsule of it, put some under my tongue, shoot it into my veins and shove some of it all the way up my rear end in a top hat all at once

e: don't kink shame me

e2: and smoke some. also, transdermal patch. all at once.

I too enjoy freebasing presidential schadenfreude.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Sip it like wine, you worthless junkies. Savor the flavor. :mad:

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

alpha_destroy posted:

The key to understanding the WWE thing is that the fans are, well, poor. And also the fans are not nearly as white as the ownership, obviously.

Edit: y'all remember Daniel Bryan's incredible face run where he was essentially Occupy? Like, they even ran an Occupy RAW angle.
His recent heel turn was "I'm a vegan who hates boomers and wants to fight climate change" and it got my cousin to try meatless Mondays lol

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ice Phisherman posted:

I too enjoy freebasing presidential schadenfreude.

I want to soak in a tub of this video like that crazy submersion tank that Daredevil sleeps in

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

bobjr posted:

It's kind of funny this seems to be spreading way faster and bigger than the ISIS news. He really can't not do the right thing to make himself look better.

it's because of the same reason trump and his fans are so angry all the time. They genuinely thought the mere act of winning meant they were entitled to respect.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Ripoff posted:

Sip it like wine, you worthless junkies. Savor the flavor. :mad:

I'm not a classy bitch. I'll mix a margarita in a kiddie pool, lounge in it, drink from it while lounging and lick salt off the rim. That's my mood right now. Zero class, relaxed and laughing. After all of the stress from the last few weeks this feels loving good and I don't care how low rent I feel. gently caress it.

Trump's approval rating in DC is 4.09%. Any idiot could have told him how this was going to turn out.

Statehood for DC.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Oct 28, 2019

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ice Phisherman posted:

Wine is a beverage like any other. I guzzle it down without shame. I'll watch this motherfucker get booed for hours.

Trump's approval rating in DC is 4.09%. Any idiot could have told him how this was going to turn out.

Statehood for DC.

Honestly, what did he think was going to happen? He really, actually does think people don't hate him. Just, loving, how?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

alpha_destroy posted:

I am surprised to be so wrong. And of course didn't factor in how white hockey is lol. Still, I think that is several years old now and I think the NFL and the MLB may have switched. I mean, Kaep, so maybe not, but MLB feels real conservative and white these days.

it kinda is (you hear some shitbags bragging all "NONE OF OUR PLAYERS KNEEL!!!!" and there's general racist bullshit) but honestly MLB kinda has a weird very non contact sport where the racist freaks can't be all 'well the black is a naturally violent athlete so of course they get good tackles' or whatever.

Also you're vastly underestimating how many hispanic people love baseball, and asians. It may be me being in Houston and all tinting things but spanish chants and all are super common.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh poo poo he's gonna buy the Nats in revenge for everyone laughing at him :ohdear:

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

alpha_destroy posted:

Out of the big 4, MLB might actually have the chuddiest fans. It has to definitely be the oldest and whitest fan base of the big four, so yeah, freaking hilarious.

There are definitely some chuddy MLB fans but the NFL and SEC exists and absolutely has a worse fan base.

skylined! fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 28, 2019

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Honestly, what did he think was going to happen? He really, actually does think people don't hate him. Just, loving, how?

Pick:

A) he and his knew that "LOOK AT THESE BASEBALL ELITES BOOING OUR BIG WET PRESIDENT" would get the chuds horny and angry and that's literally all they have to rely on.

B) he genuinely does think America secretly loves him.

I switch between A and B constantly, I dunno.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

honestly can't get enough different angles of this

:same:

MORE!

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

Pick:

A) he and his knew that "LOOK AT THESE BASEBALL ELITES BOOING OUR BIG WET PRESIDENT" would get the chuds horny and angry and that's literally all they have to rely on.

It's B, remember he gets fed a daily diet of bullshit by his handlers about how loved he is.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Day Crew: Everyone loves me, I bagged baghdadi.

Night Crew: Are the staying boo-ghdadi?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I do just genuinely hope his day was ruined. Like, he can't be happy going from 'so yea I pretty much killed Baghdadi while he cried and begged for mercy while saying I was cool and tough' in the morning to both 'so Russia says this may not have even happened and there's no way he didn't spend most of that very weird presser lying for no reason' and getting a stadium of people booing in reaction to seeing him. I hope he goes to bed loving fuming.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

tecnocrat posted:

Afterwards, with tears in their eyes, they each said "Thank you sir, for this honor you have given me. Truly this has made America great again."

Trump, or the 1460 Days of Sodom

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep
Rodeos and stock shows are readily becoming un-chudded. The best ones are a gathering ground between Hispanic farmers and ranchers and the old white ranging and ranching families who welcome all into the profession and take joy in having their part of rural America be a melting pot. The chuds have to find the rodeos that dont have half the events in bilingual announcement

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

sexpig by night posted:

I do just genuinely hope his day was ruined. Like, he can't be happy going from 'so yea I pretty much killed Baghdadi while he cried and begged for mercy while saying I was cool and tough' in the morning to both 'so Russia says this may not have even happened and there's no way he didn't spend most of that very weird presser lying for no reason' and getting a stadium of people booing in reaction to seeing him. I hope he goes to bed loving fuming.

I can’t wait for the 4am Sudafed fueled rage tweets

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

So, after flubbing a “tough guy terrorist killer” photo that will forever be a wet footnote in high school history books, and on the same day, Idiot brought 15 of his closest “friends” (which shows how much of a friendless gently caress he is) so that he could be booed in public and on television by thousands of people. Amazing.

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

Pick:

He’s surrounded by a bunch of boot lickers that tell him what he wants to hear. This was probably built up to be a victory lap. They’re already working the angle that DC is a bunch of leftists and Houston wouldn’t have done this to him

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
the face doesnt change when he hears the booing, it changes as soon as he's no longer on the jumbotron. which is also very funny

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
I love that his idea of a shield wall for being booed was "maybe bringing Matt Gaetz will help" too

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1188645410811850753

This will never stop being funny

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kavros posted:

Rodeos and stock shows are readily becoming un-chudded. The best ones are a gathering ground between Hispanic farmers and ranchers and the old white ranging and ranching families who welcome all into the profession and take joy in having their part of rural America be a melting pot. The chuds have to find the rodeos that dont have half the events in bilingual announcement

yea you gotta clarify 'rodeo crowd' a little. Do you mean white middle class cowboy cosplayers and wealthy white agri-biz owners or do you mean mostly hispanic and black with the white farm owners tending to be actual ranch families who probably do say slurs and poo poo in private and are lovely rich people in their own ways but at least know how to speak to someone darker skinned than them, because those are very different crowds.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

He lives in a bubble where he surrounds himself with yes-men, watches news coverage almost exclusively dedicated to singing his praises, decries any poll that doesn't support him as falsified, and practically his only contact with the public at large is at rallies filled with supporters. Of course he believed the people would cheer him, because believing anything else would mean accepting that the opposition to him isn't just sore losers or 'deep state' operatives, but a large portion of the American people, a truth he has actively denied since the day he was inaugurated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tuff Scrote posted:

He’s surrounded by a bunch of boot lickers that tell him what he wants to hear. This was probably built up to be a victory lap. They’re already working the angle that DC is a bunch of leftists and Houston wouldn’t have done this to him

which is loving hilarious. If he was in Houston he'd have like 60% odds of getting a can thrown at him

idiotsavant posted:

the face doesnt change when he hears the booing, it changes as soon as he's no longer on the jumbotron. which is also very funny

yea it's super clearly him switching to his real feelings as soon as the camera is off and it's just such a Trump thing