Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Holy wow...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

what, and this next part is critical, the gently caress?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/xinomaox/status/1188596840087900160?s=19

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Grove Street 4 Life :hai:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Grove Street 4 Life :hai:

All you had to do was follow the drat train CJ!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Thanks, I hate it.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:yikes:

If it happens once, it can be written off as a mistake. But at this point, it's clearly an institutional problem.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

wow whats next, a heel being openly racist towards a black dude multiple times and the payoff being the racist winning and burying the black guy and the black guy only wins the title when he gets a comedy gimmick several years later.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ItohRespectArmy posted:

wow whats next, a heel being openly racist towards a black dude multiple times and the payoff being the racist winning and burying the black guy and the black guy only wins the title when he gets a comedy gimmick several years later.

Nah they wouldn't do that. Again.

ninja edit: Not because it's racist, tho, just because Trips doesn't want his angles copied.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dango Bango posted:

All you had to do was follow the drat train CJ!

I've played through GTASA like 4 or 5 times and I've never once had trouble with this mission, never understood why people freak out about it.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That new day figure is fuckin' wild that it's even real

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I somehow landed the bike on top of the train one time and was never able to replicate it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I've played through GTASA like 4 or 5 times and I've never once had trouble with this mission, never understood why people freak out about it.

Same. But then again, I loved riding the motorcycles in that game.

But that RC plane mission? gently caress that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i landed the bike on the train once and failed the mission because smoke acted like he didn't have a line of sight to the guys on the train and didn't shoot them at all even though one was right in front of us

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If someone told me they were only keeping a racist figurine in their house because it was plastic and shouldn’t be thrown away, I would immediately assume they were a racist who was ashamed they got caught.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if they told you they only keep it to tweet a picture of sometimes and talk about how bad it was, for RTs and likehearts. rip favestars

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Bring back wooden toys

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Because it's one of the handful of difficulty spikes. Once I'd beaten the game the mission was incredibly easy, but early on knowing how to keep the right distance and exactly what the game wants from you can be hard.

In other news, holy poo poo that new day figure is amazingly racist

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

Jordan7hm posted:

And the red black and green in the show name.

Cool.

:doh: of course, dunno how that slipped me!

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1188594400953286656

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I'm sorry about your dead wrestling horse.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/1188667711389175808

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It was a weirdly designed mission where if you got too close to the train, Smoke would still shoot but constantly miss. So for a lot of people, they had to actively fight their instincts as he screamed,"THE TRAIN, CJ! THE TRAIN!" and keep their distance so he could actually hit them enough to kill them before you hit the point of no return.

I played SA originally on console and Supply Lines wasn't patched so you had to be pitch perfect with your controls and even then you'd only have a sliver of fuel left by the end of the mission. On the PC release they actually lowered the consumption rate a little and it gave you a lot more room for error.

God, San Andreas ruled so much.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The Mike Toreno series of missions in GTA San Andreas is like my favorite story in gaming.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

San Andreas was the one with the Zero Missions right?
The Mission with the toy airplanes may be the maddest I've ever gotten at a video game.
And there is some stiff competition for that spot.

Edit: Oh, Jerusalem and I are talking about the same thing. It wasn't just that you needed to be pitch perfect, the cars would route randomly and if you got a bad pattern the mission became unwinnable.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Has anyone with a contract/TV promotion other than Ethan Page expressed solidarity with/support for ACH yet?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

davidbix posted:

Has anyone with a contract/TV promotion other than Ethan Page expressed solidarity with/support for ACH yet?

cedric alexander, lio rush, joey janela, nyla rose, sonny kiss,

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I was a loving wizard with that lovely little plane, I never knew it had a rep for being so mindbreakingly hard until years later on the internet.

WWE released a statement about the racist shirt:

quote:

Albert Hardie Jr. (aka Jordan Myles) approved this t-shirt for sale. As always, we work collaboratively with all of our performers to develop logos and merchandise designs and get their input and approval before proceeding. This was the same process with Albert, and we responded swiftly once he later requested that the logo/t-shirt be redesigned. No t-shirts were sold.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
ah, so it was his fault and also he should be thankful they fixed it so fast

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

keep in mind "approved this t-shirt" could very easily just mean "he signed a performer's contract with us in which he yields final say, approval, and inspection of any and all merchandising options and designs developed and marketed by WWE and WWE Shop" etc etc. this is the same thing like when dana white offers a fighter a fight, but its in three weeks, and they're being offered base 5 and 5 and they decide they want to negotiate it, he just claims THEY DONT WANT TO FIGHT.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STONE COLD 64 posted:

cedric alexander, lio rush, joey janela, nyla rose, sonny kiss,

drew gulak

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
https://twitter.com/dirtydickinson/status/1188609206615715840

The Dirty Daddy is good.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
David Starr has been tweeting up a storm about WWE.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

David Starr has been tweeting up a storm about WWE.
When can we expect the debut of Nolan Smith or whatever on NXT

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Be good to see those tweets in this here social media thread.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

keep in mind "approved this t-shirt" could very easily just mean "he signed a performer's contract with us in which he yields final say, approval, and inspection of any and all merchandising options and designs developed and marketed by WWE and WWE Shop" etc etc. this is the same thing like when dana white offers a fighter a fight, but its in three weeks, and they're being offered base 5 and 5 and they decide they want to negotiate it, he just claims THEY DONT WANT TO FIGHT.

He's outright saying he didn't approve it, and that Triple H took him talking to him about it as approval.
https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status/1188829526727577605

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hoo boy

https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status/1188831013184720896

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is going to get wild https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status/1188832139468591105

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

fuckin roast em ACH

E: holy poo poo, he said it again. I love you ACH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
The Performance Center is going to get a loving mutiny lmao