Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

so I'm guessing trump didn't fire pence for being a pedovore and annouce JFK Jr. as his VP tonight. How are the Q berts taking it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pence was exposed to a sexually mature woman without Mother present and now he’s lost all his vice-presidential powers, unless he can get close enough to Earth’s yellow sun to restore them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Im going to laugh if paul ryan gets the 2nd term VP position . Like what will they say then, he was trying to assassinate trump to prove his legacy?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Relevant Tangent posted:

It's not. You get six, each one more loyal to the Deep State than the one before.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

big nipples big life posted:

so I'm guessing trump didn't fire pence for being a pedovore and annouce JFK Jr. as his VP tonight. How are the Q berts taking it?

They're sad but rational. Life goes on and the announcement was probably just moved to the next rally:

I still half think that this particular guy is self aware and is just trolling the believers for his own amusement but I'm still posting him because all his replies and followers seem sincere.

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Oct 18, 2019

Warthur
May 2, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

No, you fools, by creating a clone Obama you have given him the coveted natural born status. This is exactly what the Wakando-Kenyan Deep State wants!
Worse yet - the clone hasn't served two terms as President and so can go right on the campaign trail. Obama 2.0 2020!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I bet this Was the plan all along to take over the US. In the 60s George Soros Made a deal with the CIA and the DEEP State to develop cloning technology. He knew that there was No way to overthrow the US constitution In only two terms so he had to find a Loop hole in the Laws to somehow get a Third term. But A Clone with transferred memories is not the same person according to the law and can run Again and again and fajn. It's brilliant! Devious, but Brilliant. My prayers go out to every real American!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Another Bill posted:

Clone law is very complicated.

So is tree law but I still put them in my butt.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

ShuckyDucky posted:

I like how the loving aryan couple gazes the bright MAGA future which entails a stealth bomber flying over the heartland.

edited to add: Jack Hammerstone, the author, was kind enough to share his objectives and aims and writing this new take on the great American novel. Forgive him if he doesn't show his face, he's paranoid of attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXNkZ98G9I
there are a couple of reviews at the end

"This smart novel sets a high bar for conservative storytelling in the MAGA era, indeed, it's a long-over-due [sic], refreshing break from doomsday non-fiction and incessant political chatter."
-Books Among Friends

underlined and bolded emphasis mine

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
this isn't qanon but I happened upon it by looking at qanon nutters online talking about chemtrails, and felt like I needed to share my new favorite conspiracy theory internet post(from an old morgellons website):

bear in mind this person is talking about fibers growing out of people's skin(actually just cloth fibers people who compulsively pick at their skin misidentify as some sort of inanimate parasitosis)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

apollo worshipers?

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

IronicDongz posted:

this isn't qanon but I happened upon it by looking at qanon nutters online talking about chemtrails, and felt like I needed to share my new favorite conspiracy theory internet post(from an old morgellons website):

bear in mind this person is talking about fibers growing out of people's skin(actually just cloth fibers people who compulsively pick at their skin misidentify as some sort of inanimate parasitosis)

Wow, 'actually Morgellons is cool and good and a sign of your evolution into a super being if not for the drat CHEMTRAILS and GMOs'.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Man, I've always imagined that the explanation for everything would be something like a unifying theory for quantum field theory and general relativity, but they make a good point that it might be just "haarp confuses ur margellons"

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
The Deep State is preventing my ascension to Bigfoot

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You are really showing you age if you go on about Haarp instead of 5g. Most younger paranoid schizophrenics probably haven't even heard of it

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

HAARP? Isn't that a Muse album? I loving knew it, Muse are in league with the deep state!

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
I mean now I want to dig out my ps2 and replay Digital Devil Saga 2 because that conspiracy post reads like someone half-remembering a summary of its major plot points.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Venomous posted:

HAARP? Isn't that a Muse album? I loving knew it, Muse are in league with the deep state!

"If you could flip a switch and open your third eye, you'd see that we should never be afraid to die"

And

"The fat cats time is coming to an end, it's time to unify and let the flag ascend."

Checks out.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
What is the name of that crazy lady singing ”what is Q” in the car that is super creepy? I need it.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Venomous posted:

Q posted:

In the new issue of Q, Muse grant us unprecedented backstage access to their current tour

But Matt Bellamy seriously does believe some fringe / conspiracy stuff.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

InsertPotPun posted:

They just like loving with clones. And the look on their faces when they are told they are clones is priceless! There should be a youtube compilation.

Maybe they're going westworld with it, androids that you can reboot over and over.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

bird with big dick posted:

Pence murdered 20 unraped children? That doesn’t seem like the Pence I know.

he likes Foals.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

IronicDongz posted:

God having morals and a conscience sucks sometimes because you can make so much bank off of these people. I could call myself a doctor and strap a couple of led flashlights to a ceiling fan calling it a “Singularity light emission atomizer therapy device” and charge $500 a session of “intense ultra-dimensional light bathing” using it and make thousands

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

he likes Foals.

I doubt that, I've never seen him fly balloons with this fuel called love

AnimalChin
Feb 1, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Pence murdered 20 unraped children? That doesn’t seem like the Pence I know.

empty quote but this was loving ace posting right here

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is Q dead?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Jay Rust posted:

Is Q dead?

Without 8chan there really isnt a main source anymore. Pretenders have stepped up but nobody has gotten the same traction. So without that all we got is the crazies clinging to hope holding Q signs at rallies or whatever.
Deplatforming works folks.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Q nobly committed suicide in July after the deep state arrested him and framed him for crimes against children.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Turns out Q really did have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
At least the podcast is still going.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jay Rust posted:

Is Q dead?

it turns out swearing that you're only going to post on a website that goes down suddenly wasnt a good idea

im sure there may be a reignition if 8kun manages to come online, but until then it's just going to splinter and mutate,

it's also hard to say if we've reached a point where even if the real q returns, if his cult will even believe it

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

it's also hard to say if we've reached a point where even if the real q returns, if his cult will even believe it

A significant portion will believe it. They are hyper-credulous and believe anything that confirms their biases, regardless of how insane or dumb it sounds. The Q people I follow literally believe that staring at the sun cures diseases, and when they get eye damage from staring at the sun too much, believe that the floaters and hazy spots in their field of visions are angels.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Q is so deep, so high-up the chain, so powerful that they can only be felled by a shitposting website suddenly shutting down? I think I'm starting to see cracks in this story. :thunk:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
You think Q is hindered by this? If it seems that way, that’s just what Q wants the Deep State to think :smug:

Warthur
May 2, 2004

So, here's an interesting thing I've stumbled across: back in 2012-2016 or so, a chap called Drake Bailey started presenting himself as a benign member of the Deep State who was aware of a secret plan that had been brewing since the 1970s to shut down the Big Conspiracy for good - examples of his stuff here and here.

What jumped out at me about this is that this seems to be an earlier version of the exact same plan that Q outlines. The talk of mass arrests, of carefully prepared legal preliminaries put in place before those mass arrests can happen, combined with the idea of a benign conspiracy within the government working to take down the older, more evil conspiracy that's been trying to bring about the New World Order... it all sounds very Q-like to me.

Drake's website (freedomreigns.us) seems to be down, but it does make me wonder. Obviously it's entirely possible that Q just read the stuff that Drake (and his regular boosters David Wilcock and Ben Fuldord) and riffed on it - but is it possible that Drake or any of the people responsible for pushing his theories are active parts of the Q thing, either being Q themselves or helping to steer the Q bandwagon?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Warthur posted:

So, here's an interesting thing I've stumbled across: back in 2012-2016 or so, a chap called Drake Bailey started presenting himself as a benign member of the Deep State who was aware of a secret plan that had been brewing since the 1970s to shut down the Big Conspiracy for good - examples of his stuff here and here.

What jumped out at me about this is that this seems to be an earlier version of the exact same plan that Q outlines. The talk of mass arrests, of carefully prepared legal preliminaries put in place before those mass arrests can happen, combined with the idea of a benign conspiracy within the government working to take down the older, more evil conspiracy that's been trying to bring about the New World Order... it all sounds very Q-like to me.

Drake's website (freedomreigns.us) seems to be down, but it does make me wonder. Obviously it's entirely possible that Q just read the stuff that Drake (and his regular boosters David Wilcock and Ben Fuldord) and riffed on it - but is it possible that Drake or any of the people responsible for pushing his theories are active parts of the Q thing, either being Q themselves or helping to steer the Q bandwagon?

I thought Q was a Reddit mod who accidently revealed themselves by posting as Q on a twitch stream. Which is appropriately dumb and hilarious for the Trump era

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

U R both wrong. I am Q

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Warthur posted:

if you've read none dare call it conspiracy, behold a pale horse, and throw in the protocols of elders of zion for good historical contest, you're going to start seeing a lot of overlap in most right wing conspiracies

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

quote:

Incredible technologies will come out that are already in existence – eg Transporters (aka Stargates – like Star Trek) – have been in use for many years, Materialisers, The Constructor (classified term) – you visualise what you want to eat, and as you eat it it cleans your mouth for you…Star Trek type technology. Makes eg steak out of matter. Technology that works with your mind.

A money-less society is ‘down the road after we complete a whole bunch of this stuff’ [Yippee!! says RG]

Bankers etc in the US are not so much resigning but simply taking permanent vacations, simply walking out – packing a bag full of money and taking their family somewhere else.

Yippee!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Warthur posted:

Ever watched Alex jones Endgame? All the same things outlined years before.