Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Does Bryan strike you as someone who listens to music?

He swore off music forever when he heard the original version of "Oh Susannah"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
To the back??

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

NooooOOOOOoooooo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1188823975461154818

Drag him, king.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

but Jim you're working for the outlaw mudshow

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

MassRafTer posted:

Does Bryan strike you as someone who listens to music?

He's at least aware enough to know that the guy from Death Cab For Cutie made fun of him for being short in middle school.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ben Gibbard mocking someone for being short is real rich.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ben gibbard got all skinny and now he's an ultramarathon runner or some poo poo and i don't like it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

People should stop giving Jim Cornette a voice

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I was terrified opening that link that it was going to be that Ian Rotten goatse pic and was relieved it wasn’t

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mr. Carlisle posted:

People should stop giving Jim Cornette a voice

then stop saying his dumbass name.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I love when Dave facts all over one of his buddies who's completely wrong.

And him talking about a money mark getting bilked while working for Billy loving Corgan is rich as hell.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

ben gibbard is apparently 6'2"????

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

LividLiquid posted:

And him talking about a money mark getting bilked while working for Billy loving Corgan is rich as hell.

NWA is genuinely not sustainable on Youtube. Lagana and Corgan have been very forward about that.

AEW obviously is getting a large number of young people to watch TV which is an increasingly rare commodity for stations and advertisers.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I loves me some NWA Power, but come the gently caress on.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NWA Powerrr is a pilot for a real TV deal. Kinda like how Global Force tried to roll out a TV show with no deal on the idea that they could shop around an already done show fairly easily.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/1188666446378745857

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Dude continues to have never had a good tweet

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

he's incredible. I knew he'd be defending them but I didn't think he would go this far hahaha

also sorry for posting this in the wrong thread. meant to post it in the bad opinions one

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

who tf is Justin Davis?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

famously bad wwe defense force tweeter

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Imagine defending a company run by an accused rapist who helped cover up child abuse.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

fatherofmustard posted:

Imagine defending a company run by an accused rapist who helped cover up child abuse.

HHH has done blackface on national television. twice.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

fatherofmustard posted:

And a DV murder.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

dsriggs posted:

Did the revelation that he had trouble reading a Dr. Seuss book change your mind?

To be fair, it’s a book of tongue twisters. Comprehension is one thing, pronunciation is another. It’s a dope book, I remember reading it to my kid when he was really little and thinking “holy gently caress this book is excruciating” and I LOVE reading out loud.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

And a DV murder.
That one falls so much more on the cops and prosecutors. The briefcase full of money is a bullshit story from Snuka. There are whispers about Mr Fuji's involvement but again nothing prevented them from bringing charges other than a lack of will. Vince is terrible but seriously gently caress the Lehigh DA from 1983.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

That one falls so much more on the cops and prosecutors. The briefcase full of money is a bullshit story from Snuka. There are whispers about Mr Fuji's involvement but again nothing prevented them from bringing charges other than a lack of will. Vince is terrible but seriously gently caress the Lehigh DA from 1983.

Mr Fuji and Muraco were definitely there helping him clean up the scene. Whether it had anything to do with Vince who knows but you don't need to assume the cops would need much convincing not to go after a local celebrity.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1188966679017119745

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

it's loving hilarious for Jim Cornette, who is literally doing an 80s cosplay wrestling show while the promoter loses money desperate for someone to buy it is complaining about the star-up wrestling promotion that keeps blowing past their conservative estimates because they won't give him a check to say racists dogwhistles on TNT or whatever.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
loving hate that Avalon prick

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

i got 5 minutes into this before giving up, is the whole thing in character?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Wait was Avalon really a librarian for his day-job before being picked up by All Elite?

Edit: Ohhhhh, it's like when Jericho had Broken Matt on.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

ICHIBAHN posted:

Didn't he tag with that Goon wrestler for a while? May explain why he's unlikable.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1188972611600076801

Consolewarriors, man.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

davidbix posted:

Let's get married! (Also use coupon code SHEETS at Manscaped.com to get free shipping AND save 20%!)

https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1188722416723345408

Linda went to her daughter's wedding wearing a chest burster.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Why is between the sheets almost 6 hours long

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Why is between the sheets almost 6 hours long
Because there's no other way to do the show.

We're shorter than Lapsed Fan, and they're more popular than us!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ICHIBAHN posted:

Totally normal response!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv5dUq57RK8

I'm in complete agreement with Semp, how the gently caress did that happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Did not expect Semp to look like that