Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Finicums Wake posted:

did they talk about mancow getting waterboarded?

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkj9pjx3H0

They touch on it briefly, apparently they said the guy that waterboarded him just googled how to waterboard and rolled with it? amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
lol. mancow was totally shaken + owned from just that, can't imagine his reaction if a pro had done it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mr Hootington posted:

Qanon anonymous is the best leftist pod

Specifically the Tom Arnold episode

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Will wasn't lying when he said the Benham Brothers look like Judge Holden

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Will wasn't lying when he said the Benham Brothers look like Judge Holden

its gonna be great when the revolution actually happens and all these meatheads are broad barn sides for four foot nothing latinas with rifles

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i found out who nick mullen is today, apparently he is having beef with some guy called jake flores, can anyone explain

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

i found out who nick mullen is today, apparently he is having beef with some guy called jake flores, can anyone explain

Nick Mullen is the mentally ill comedian who does cumtown and got a visit from the FBI

Jake Flores is the mentally ill comedian who does pod drat America and got a visit from I think the NSA

I have no idea what the slapfight is over

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jake was a guest on CumTown too. I think a big one too. The StavAppisode

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Finicums Wake posted:

lol. mancow was totally shaken + owned from just that, can't imagine his reaction if a pro had done it
It's disgusting. There are decent people who have to wait in line to get waterboarded by a qualified domme and then you realize you already signed up for an impact scene at the same time.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jake was a guest on CumTown too. I think a big one too. The StavAppisode

Nooooooo gently caress no dude

Wo-wo-wo-woo

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

gh0stpinballa posted:

they're friends with robert "bellingcat, bomb assad, RIP vilerat, i am a spook" evans

Thanks, I was going to read more to decide if I should listen, but now I know it will be good

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

xtal posted:

Thanks, I was going to read more to decide if I should listen, but now I know it will be good

remember when rob evans hypothetical civil war scenario was "very likely" because "probable dem nominee kamala harris" would "piss off rural racists"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

gh0stpinballa posted:

I think I remember them fighting over NY comedian bullshit

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

cool dance moves posted:

Nick Mullen is the mentally ill comedian who does cumtown and got a visit from the FBI

Jake Flores is the mentally ill comedian who does pod drat America and got a visit from I think the NSA

I have no idea what the slapfight is over

Jake's was ice, or at least about his good joke about killing ice agents, but otherwise this is accurate.

They've got some long running animosity over stuff like having bad people at comedy venues or something or on a podcast.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

remember when rob evans hypothetical civil war scenario was "very likely" because "probable dem nominee kamala harris" would "piss off rural racists"

always funny how bob evans proclaims himself as an anarchist and then is also an enormous warren stan

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

are we sure they aren't the same person going into and out of disassociate psychosis because they're basically the same person anyway

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Jake and nick as jekyll/hyde for sincerity vs irony feels right, yes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

slicing up eyeballs posted:

Jake's was ice, or at least about his good joke about killing ice agents, but otherwise this is accurate.

They've got some long running animosity over stuff like having bad people at comedy venues or something or on a podcast.

it's because jake had sex with a woman with down syndrome fyi

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The fall of civilizations podcast is good as gently caress

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Nick is mad at Jake for living the dream.

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why do you guys all love repeating that joke so much

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

slicing up eyeballs posted:

(with deep resolve, we all forgot about Sam Hyde, and we deemed it good)

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Most of the anti-jake stuff by cum town, and then their fans, came about because jake's twitter presence is usually pretty cringe-worthy. this is from people who are routinely pretty gross, racist, and so on.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

pod drat america is the only new york comedian podcast with a ghost co-host so jake has to deal with a lot of prejudice and jealousy

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Zoracle Zed posted:

why do you guys all love repeating that joke so much

it's not a bit he actually did it though

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Goast posted:

it's not a bit he actually did it though

Its a bit my dude

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

stolen from another thread:

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

AnEdgelord posted:

Its a bit my dude

it's not though, sometimes your favorite podcasters are just out there plowing the developmentally disabled

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001
how many other jokes are you reciting verbatim from the podcast that simulates friendship for you

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Doc Hawkins posted:

stolen from another thread:

the goat smushes all the keys on its keyboard because it is typing with its hooves

it is a very bad tech support, my dissertation (5750 words)

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

folks who thought shocktober would end in stern, looks like you thought right

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Zoracle Zed posted:

how many other jokes are you reciting verbatim from the podcast that simulates friendship for you

why are you protective of Jake Flores are you in on it too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Goast posted:

why are you protective of Jake Flores are you in on it too

i hosed her first

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

beep beep released their episode about infighting on the left

https://soundcloud.com/beepbeepleaf/unlocked-bonus-51-federation-chill

makes me sad as an anarchist, but it's content for the content gods

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

T-man posted:

beep beep released their episode about infighting on the left

good timing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the street fight facebook group is surprisingly nasty toward people not in their exact but nebulous tendency

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

facebook group [...] nasty toward people not in their exact but nebulous tendency

yeah this sounds like Facebook

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the street fight facebook group is surprisingly nasty toward people not in their exact but nebulous tendency

this is the exact opposite vibe of the street fight hosts

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

i walk on cheerful eggshells in the one facebook podcast group i am a part of, Intertrektional. but i do that in all kinds of gatherings IRL, so i can't asses whether facebook or the particular group makes it worse.

the show itself is nice. it's like a slightly more positive Worst Wing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018