Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Epstein truthers are gonna shoot up a loving camera store

Actually no I'm probably wrong and this evidence-less conspiracy theory is no doubt only going to produce good and helpful outcomes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Somfin posted:

Actually no I'm probably wrong and this evidence-less conspiracy theory is no doubt only going to produce good and helpful outcomes

the epstein truther sign will be a pair of pants without a belt

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Somfin posted:

Epstein truthers would be the insane conspiracy kooks that thinks a billionaire with an army of attorneys and friends in high offices committed suicide because rich white people totally go to jail.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Because a billionaire rapist who had previously been living on his Handmaid's Tale island wouldn't maybe use their immense power and influence to escape punishment via suicide. He was definitely excited to rot in prison and rat out his friends for some reason. He wouldn't have been happy dying with as many of his secrets and personal friends protected.

But yeah keep sharing watered down Alt-Right memes.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Because a billionaire rapist who had previously been living on his Handmaid's Tale island wouldn't maybe use their immense power and influence to escape punishment via suicide. He was definitely excited to rot in prison and rat out his friends for some reason. He wouldn't have been happy dying with as many of his secrets and personal friends protected.

You couldn't work something about Russia into this as well? :cmon:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"Trump and the wealthy are pedos"

- famous alt-right meme

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

1) epstein truthers create memes
2) memes are good
3) ipso facto cogito ergo sum carpe diem epstein truthers are good

carry on

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

lol imagine saying Epstein 'truthers' in 2019

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Whom amongst us hasn't committed suicide during the precise amount of time the security cameras were all turned off after a prison guard no one had ever seen before whom identified themselves as Steve Jail wandered into our holding cell and back out never to be seen again with the cameras turned back on after he left?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Alright, he was allowed to commit suicide then. Is that better? Does that ease your urges to be a big pedantic baby?

SuddenExpire
Jun 29, 2005

expired...

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Whom amongst us hasn't committed suicide during the precise amount of time the security cameras were all turned off after a prison guard no one had ever seen before whom identified themselves as Steve Jail wandered into our holding cell and back out never to be seen again with the cameras turned back on after he left?

Surprised I haven't seen any 'absolute unit' memes of his cellmate yet

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I encourage all of you to post on twitter about having information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

https://i.imgur.com/qccTnpw.mp4

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

LOL I love this stupid rear end planet we live. I would doubt this, but I loving know better at this point.

Bluemillion has a new favorite as of 00:53 on Oct 29, 2019

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Super Hans is the best.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

also cops

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

ATP_Power posted:

lol imagine saying Epstein 'truthers' in 2019

Yeah this time I'm sure the right people will be punished and it'll all go super well

Unlike all those crazies who believed that pizza place thing lol who could ever fall for that bullshit

Weird how it was the pizza place that got attacked and not the rich and powerful, but I'm sure ignoring that is just fine

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bluemillion posted:

LOL I love this stupid rear end planet we live. I would doubt this, but I loving know better at this point.

Steve Jail was a joke, but the real story about the guards all spontaneously falling asleep at the same time as the cameras turning off isn't a meme

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Who What Now posted:

Alright, he was allowed to commit suicide then. Is that better?

Yes, because it's willful ignorance to pretend the "epstein was murdered" meme isn't largely coming from the "clinton did it", "Trump was investigating undercover" and "Jewish cabal running our government" people.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Yes, because it's willful ignorance to pretend the "epstein was murdered" meme isn't largely coming from the "clinton did it", "Trump was investigating undercover" and "Jewish cabal running our government" people.

k

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Look, Epstein just went to a farm in the country where there are no children and he can't hurt anybody. He's chained to a tree so he can't run around and chase chickens.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Ok.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

They are dumb then, because it's pretty clear he had no care for political affiliation and entertained rich dudes regardless of party. That's why nothing is going to happen. Whoever gets elected, Epstein's poo poo is staying swept under the rug. LOL.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

It's different this time

This time it'll be the right people getting hurt, this time it'll save the world, all we gotta do is keep spreading the word until someone does something

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Somfin posted:

Don't make jokes unless the joke literally sparks a rebellion.

Me am do a smart with my thinky good brain.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 01:39 on Oct 29, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Anyone who compared what Epstein did to A Handmaid's Tale AND is concerned about "the wrong people being punished" is a pedophile trying to run interference, hth

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MizPiz posted:

Anyone who compared what Epstein did to A Handmaid's Tale AND is concerned about "the wrong people being punished" is a pedophile trying to run interference, hth

They are very worried about "their faves"

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

Anyone who compared what Epstein did to A Handmaid's Tale

Sorry, haven't read it yet, who's doing this and where?

MizPiz posted:

is concerned about "the wrong people being punished"

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

They are very worried about "their faves"

I just don't like mass shooters y'all

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Somfin posted:

Yeah this time I'm sure the right people will be punished and it'll all go super well

Unlike all those crazies who believed that pizza place thing lol who could ever fall for that bullshit

Weird how it was the pizza place that got attacked and not the rich and powerful, but I'm sure ignoring that is just fine

Funnily enough the pizza place thing was partially orchestrated by a guy who was friends Epstein lawyer and "we should lower the age of consent" guy Dershowitz

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Somfin posted:

Sorry, haven't read it yet, who's doing this and where?

I just don't like mass shooters y'all

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I know someone who is a regular at Comet Ping Pong and I'd like it if they didn't have the trauma of almost being mass shooting'd and fear going out for pizza.

bottom text

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

drat it, fired this one too soon.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dzhay posted:

drat it, fired this one too soon.

It's cool.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ya know I've seen a lot of these joker memes and this is the first one that's actually loving funny.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret