Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Never got deep into whittleton creek so it was a recent surprise that one escalation is mostly throwing an old lady into an incinerator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

that old lady deserves it

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Expansion pass just went on sale, thinking about picking up those new levels. I know the bank was well received, anyone have resort impressions?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the resort is great, easily one of the best missions in the complete package (2016 + 2)

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Thxs I will be purchasing them, love digging into new hitmans content

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sounds like Hitmans are back on the menu, been waiting for a good discount on the season pass

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's worth $1000.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't have $1000

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Well, luckily for you it's only $20, for a limited time only! :D (I mean, you really can't beat a $980 markdown!)
It's definitely worth it, I feel. The bank got a bit of flak for being a slightly smaller, indoor-only map - but I found it to be very fun, personally. And BBJoey is right - the resort is a really good map.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The bank was very fun, my first run I spent an hour exploring the whole map. Reminds me of a more compact Paris

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Jenny Agutter posted:

The bank was very fun, my first run I spent an hour exploring the whole map. Reminds me of a more compact Paris

Same. I started RPing where my character was a guy just trying to get a mortgage. I would wait in lines that never moved and kept saying "Isn't this Kafkaesque? This is just Kafkaesque.. " before I snap and decide to kill the bank ceo and the head of security

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Same. I started RPing where my character was a guy just trying to get a mortgage. I would wait in lines that never moved and kept saying "Isn't this Kafkaesque? This is just Kafkaesque.. " before I snap and decide to kill the bank ceo and the head of security

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I havent played the forst one since its like 90 gb and the 2nd one is like 200gb what gives

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

I havent played the forst one since its like 90 gb and the 2nd one is like 200gb what gives
that's just the size western games come in now. it's so you can only have on e Live Game As A Service installed at a time and have to give it all your attention.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

your computer is an amiga

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

basically harddrive costs are cheaper than it is to make good computer code so a bunch of lazy yospos charlatans just ship out inefficient poo poo

edit: also the second game contains the first game so if you dont want the first game its only 10000 gb

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's always because there's like 70 gigs of uncompressed audio in multiple languages

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's because more gigs is better so they can fit all the new moves in the game

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

spb posted:

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

spb posted:

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

If only

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Shitman's Poo.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Finally played through Last Resort, it was great. Lot of fun surprises in that map. Also did the elusive target which was fairly easy but fun. This game really hooks me in when i come back to it

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
There's finally a mew elusive target on one of the Hitman 2 maps (Whittleton Creek) but it's pretty easy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The bank is awesome, I like tiny dense levels like this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tried to poison a cup off coffee in the lobby as the IT guy and accidentally pulled out a sword and the entire lobby security force lit my rear end up instantly.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

IT guys should be allowed to have swords

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

elf help book posted:

IT guys should be allowed to have swords

Hah, only if they're katanas and tantos, though! :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

There's finally a mew elusive target on one of the Hitman 2 maps (Whittleton Creek) but it's pretty easy

yeah it was real simple but i followed him around for 15 minutes to hear all his dialogue

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

In Training posted:

yeah it was real simple but i followed him around for 15 minutes to hear all his dialogue

I regret not doing that. I got to listen to him talking to 47 on the couch though, and that was amazing. :D
It really made me wish that there was a point in his routine where he goes into a secluded room (like, upstairs or in the basement maybe) and 47 is able to reveal himself, scaring the guy shitless.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Bunch of new and legacy content coming out this month. Some sort of challenge pack that involves becoming a burglar in whittleton is out today that lets you unlock a crowbar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lots of legacy escalations is cool but i dont have 150gigs free to have the whole game installed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Found a really good conversation in the bank between two security guards who love baseball bc baseball player's asses are so big.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Found a really good conversation in the bank between two security guards who love baseball bc baseball player's asses are so big.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The island resort is a tremendous map

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IK7XaEfQjY

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy