Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

It's transition or death motherfuckers, now put on the cat ears

(trans masculine people get a pass)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

poly and open-minded posted:

Bigger than Civil War II with the Antifa super soldiers?

New Harry Turtledove looking good.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

This party platform is new to me, but I am curious to hear more.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
IPS cell technology though.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

T-man posted:

I wouldn't mind having tits or cat ears, but am I allowed to keep my beard?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

These people are in the same camp as the people who think blacks are breeding out of control and are absorbing all the resources intended for precious white children. Frankly, their messaging seems a little confused.

It's all very :umberto:. Women are dirty whores who murder babies, but also poor victims tricked into killing their babies least too much outright misogyny collapse the cognitive dissonance behind the movement.

Also bearded ladies are welcome in our future gynocracy. Also ladies with penises, and ladies with adam's apples. The only men left will be the ones who know how a period works and that you don't pee from the vagina.

there wolf has a new favorite as of 22:16 on Oct 29, 2019

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Somfin posted:

Some folks do go trick-or-treating / partying before the actual night (because this year it's on a Thursday) but yeah you're not otherwise wrong.

When I was in high school my friends and I had the idea of going around the neighborhood and trick or treating the week before Halloween. Some people had candy, some people thought it was funny, some people thought we were obnoxious. One old lady didn't have candy so she gave us change. I felt bad about the last one but when I realized what was happening I was already too committed to the bit and had to see it through to the end.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Skwirl posted:

I wouldn't mind having tits or cat ears, but am I allowed to keep my beard?

You'd be in a legal homosexual relationship with your beard, so sure.

Facial hair is determined by a panel of your peers if you can pull it off, same as the wearing a fedora committee. They have about the same ratio of approvals against mandatory removal.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

T-man posted:

Facial hair is determined by a panel of your peers if you can pull it off, same as the wearing a fedora committee. They have about the same ratio of approvals against mandatory removal.

Is the fedora committee comprised only of people who can pull it off? I think it would be more fair if it included people lacking in that ability, to be able to reach a consensus among all ends of the spectrum

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Do I have to pull it off in front of them? Can’t they take my word for it :ohdear:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

T-man posted:

That completely defeats the purpose of beards

https://twitter.com/rchildfree/status/1189300411620085760

zoux has a new favorite as of 23:13 on Oct 29, 2019

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

PhazonLink posted:

So how do they get money out of valve's black box?

Buy cheap keys by using a VPN and sell the keys or sell games to people at a discount during Steam Sales.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Maybe it's because I never went as a child, but as an adult going to Disneyland for the first time, the best part was watching the 6 year old cousin react to meeting Goofy.

Space Mountain was pretty good too though, so I guess I understand wanting shorter lines.

Edit, oh god the pinned tweet from that account

https://twitter.com/rchildfree/status/1184216682316779520?s=19

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Maybe it's because I never went as a child, but as an adult going to Disneyland for the first time, the best part was watching the 6 year old cousin react to meeting Goofy.

Lmao

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My family paid for me and my partner to go to Disney World as adults last year over the holidays, it is great, half of it is all the overpriced but amazing booze and food, the other half is watching your child family members and assorted other children go loving berzerk for all the Disney World activities

for children to do

at loving Disney World

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Disney world for kids Disney land for adults

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

oldpainless posted:

Disney world for kids adulteryworld for adults

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Must have lived a charmed life if you've never had to pepper spray a mob of children.

Shouldn't that be Kidney World?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The food at disney world is by no means amazing.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Push El Burrito posted:

Must have lived a charmed life if you've never had to pepper spray a mob of children.

Shouldn't that be Kidney World?

I'd argue that you're living a charmed life if you get to pepper spray them (or are a cop and should instead by executed)

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

T-man posted:

hell yes, i welcome the communist catgirl future

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Biplane posted:

I was amazed by the high prices!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Feng shui used to peddle eugenics in the workplace, incredible

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Feng shui used to peddle eugenics in the workplace, incredible

Hmm, something irritates me when I see this woman talking. Moreso than when most other women talk, because usually looking at their lips makes me feel aroused when I'm not listening. But this isn't nice and pretty and symmetrical! Whatever she's been saying for the last couple minutes must be really bitchy. Goddamn you co-worker whose name I don't recall!!!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Brawnfire posted:

Hmm, something irritates me when I see this woman talking. Moreso than when most other women talk, because usually looking at their lips makes me feel aroused when I'm not listening. But this isn't nice and pretty and symmetrical! Whatever she's been saying for the last couple minutes must be really bitchy. Goddamn you co-worker whose name I don't recall!!!

It's probably the chin mole that I keep staring at. And now she's doing that thing with her lips again and asking me if I heard her! Such a bitch busybody.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Shouldn't have read the comments. So many insane people actually believe it's impossible for this man to get booed, how is it possible to be that out of touch with reality?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://twitter.com/SuzannaAloni/status/1188833159263047681

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Notorious_MIG/status/1189201260710453250

Edit: This idiot's pinned tweet:

Imagine being proud of this. :allears:

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 03:48 on Oct 30, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is about someone jumping a turnstile rather than getting fined for jumping off a bridge because their bank balance was being decimated. Just in case you need the clarification of the context this bit doesn't quite grab.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://twitter.com/IvanThrone/status/1188867048635539456

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/KevinSMayfield/status/1188868327717785602

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Ahh, Masculinity Poisoning. Sorry, it's terminal. The only solution is the guillotine.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Biplane posted:

I don't have good memories of Disneyland's food and to this day I regret spending so much money on something that clearly came from a can.

edit: I also don't recall to be annoyed by children when I visited that place. I guess I was so amazed at everything around me that I was ignoring every kid around me. I'm also afraid to heights, so I was very selective on the rides.

Desperado Bones has a new favorite as of 04:21 on Oct 30, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1189308018086809601?s=19

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Memento posted:

Ahh, Masculinity Poisoning. Sorry, it's terminal. The only solution is the guillotine.

but that's only good for upper body stuff.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/IvanThrone/status/1189349439187623936?s=20

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I mean to be unreasonably fair, my therapist had a little tupperware of blue kinetic sand that was the loving best for giving my hands something to do while my brain was thinking through poo poo. I think some folks do benefit from a combination of talking and doing and I think that recognising that people have different needs is vital. This, however, is just some whiny boi performative bullshit.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

He's right, but for absolutely no reason he would agree with. hth

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

hmm, yep, no need for therapy here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

You need to talk about your anger issues.

Well I could kick you rear end!