Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
haha they ran with the smuggest possible “I got away with it” face for spaceys picture

go kevin go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mr Hootington posted:

Just 2?

And lmao at the antifa guy losing his poo poo about people posting about cia psyops whether real or fake.

2 officially but if you do some digging into Spacey's victims, which probably number into the hundreds, there's probably quite a few more who were quietly "silenced"

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
is there a cause of death on the spacey victim??? the official version I mean, not the truth of being 360 noscoped by a cabal hitman

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/authcomdoomguy/status/1189367565623189505?s=19

https://twitter.com/authcomdoomguy/status/1189369828861251584?s=19

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

all I take from this thread is that the correct class analysis is that all billionaires rape children or are complicit in raping children and the only way to stop them is to prevent the accumulation of significant wealth
exactly

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1189398802135842816?s=19

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
me txting my therapist: heyyyy uhh, got any openings this week?
therapist: *sigh* more epstein thread again?
me: *crack PING*

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
it's funny how we all knew right off the bat that the Epstein suicide was bullshit, but with al-Baghdadi we just took it in stride? Come on people

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Kashoggi Hoagie

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Feels like the CIA coulda been involved with Jim Jones but didn't really accomplish anything.

Conspiracy thinking is that any agency is omnicompetent and always the mastermind of anything they are involved in and not that they sometimes just do poo poo for whatever reason that doesn't actually do anything

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Feels like the CIA coulda been involved with Jim Jones but didn't really accomplish anything.

Conspiracy thinking is that any agency is omnicompetent and always the mastermind of anything they are involved in and not that they sometimes just do poo poo for whatever reason that doesn't actually do anything

I’m sure they learned a thing or two. I doubt they abandoned the MKULTRA project, i’d guess they just outsourced it to other, more atomized orgs

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Hard to imagine the government spending lots of money on something cruel and stupid that has no payoff in the end.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The forensic pathologist who observed the autopsy at the request of Epstein's attorneys just said Epstein was murdered.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/NYTMetro/status/1189528562921082880

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
let’s get our bets in on the lifespan of this pathologist

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ron Paul its happening

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pathologist must've been looking at memes

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

They learned about Effrey Jepstein

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

whoa. Didnt see someone bucking theboffical story like this.

Edit: isnt this the old guy who did Kennedy's autopsy wrong?

Edit again: no that was a different dude.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 15:08 on Oct 30, 2019

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sooo... Car crash, suicide in the back of the head, or?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Colonel Cancer posted:

The Chris Cornell Special are where my money is. Drug overdose into a suicide, tragic.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The pathologist is like a billion years old. Maybe he feels bad about covering up jfk. That's a fun narrative

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

i dunno it's pretty hard to top "suicide by mma breaking his own hyoid bone", they're gonna have to get real imaginative for this guy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/NYTMetro/status/1189528562921082880

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

it's funny how we all knew right off the bat that the Epstein suicide was bullshit, but with al-Baghdadi we just took it in stride? Come on people

how can a dog use a gun if it has no thumbs :thunk:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I mean one silver lining to all of this is a gazillionaire got strangled to death, which is something.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

You don't need to be a mastermind to trick 900 people to go live in the jungle if you have the money and say they are going to a better life

The goal is to cause chaos in any region or ideology that they want destabilized

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Really don't understand how a still living person can claim to be suicided or murdered but I guess go off to your rape island kings

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1189551287462969345

Woo hell yeah

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
clearly they're pivoting to another hokum story to hide the truth: epstein is still alive

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i dont even know what to make of this other than WHERES GHISLAINE MAXWELL?!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Last time I heard, on a submarine in international waters

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

(to carmen san diego tune) where in the world is ghislaine noelle maxwell

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I feel like the general conspiracy thread is the place to relitigate Jonestown and whether Jim Jones was a cia operative at age 5 imo

but then we might not get the same caliber of thread-gassy derails in this, the Jeffrey Epstein thread

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The thread wasn't gassed, it was a suicide :tinfoil:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the autopsy reveals the cause of death as........ crack...... ping?????

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

if maxwell isn't dead she is in a safehouse with epstein right now

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

gh0stpinballa posted:

if maxwell isn't dead she is in a safehouse with epstein right now

more like yacht fortress with a real bad name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

LOOKS LIKE *CRACK* *PING* IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!!!!