Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

That is one pretty nazi. You rarely see anyone who looks like they belong on a nazi recruitment poster actually joining these losers. I wonder what's wrong with him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/ryanmill/status/1189606674916691968?s=21

Underrated

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

That is one pretty nazi. You rarely see anyone who looks like they belong on a nazi recruitment poster actually joining these losers. I wonder what's wrong with him?

yeah nothing like a thousand-yard smolder

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's got the Lanza stare

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
He's Neil Patrick Harris in Starship Troopers but without the huge forehead

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

He's Neil Patrick Harris in Starship Troopers but without the huge forehead

Was just gonna say he looks like an extra about to get eviscerated by a bug

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

crime weed posted:

white nationalists trolls melting down over @TPUSA speaking event

:911:
infodump

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1189400814617542656
https://twitter.com/EyesOnTheRight/status/1189613726145699840

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Sometimes I wonder if any of the "whoa whoa whoa were not nazis guys!" Republicans are genuinely surprised or just annoyed that the proud neonazis are doing the quiet part loud

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

As 1984 goes

The superior mind can believe two conflicting facts at the same time

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

He's got the Lanza stare

cant believe this fuckin loser's parents didnt recognize how lovely he was and "accidentally" drown him at age 5

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Hellsau posted:

Did they ever figure out who tipped him off?

probably the RCMP

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Good to know an explosives expert is active in Ilhan Omar's state

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

BraveUlysses posted:

cant believe this fuckin loser's parents didnt recognize how lovely he was and "accidentally" drown him at age 5
His mom thought it'd be a good, constructive idea to go to shooting ranges with him, buy him his own set of guns, and bring him fully into her prepper lifestyle.

She was the first to die that day.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

MizPiz posted:

Hopefully he winds up dead like the other Canadian Rambo wannabes

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

He's got the Lanza stare

That's actually the Marshall Applewhite stare.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

Hopefully he winds up dead like the other Canadian Rambo wannabes

it is the fate of every canadian to die in the wilderness

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Makes me nervous to know he's in my state. If he's survived this far and moved on from the border he's had to have help from sympathizers. Otherwise, as winter approaches, he's hosed.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Grape posted:

That's actually the Marshall Applewhite stare.

It’s called the Paul Bernardo

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bullfrog posted:

Makes me nervous to know he's in my state. If he's survived this far and moved on from the border he's had to have help from sympathizers. Otherwise, as winter approaches, he's hosed.

Canadians are actually immune to winter. :smug:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Wolfsheim posted:

Sometimes I wonder if any of the "whoa whoa whoa were not nazis guys!" Republicans are genuinely surprised or just annoyed that the proud neonazis are doing the quiet part loud

honestly I think like most grifting people who are from a wealthy family they don't really hold any particular set of political values dear and get frustrated when people who do show up and gently caress up their grifting

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

MizPiz posted:

:whitewater:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So ignoring the bad decisions I've made leading to me playing WoW classic someone in my guild has fallen into the alt-right hole pretty bad. He's swedish and was going on about someone called the angry foreigner which I haven't watched but was informed its some finnish guy who lives in the swedish forest and has no idea what he's talking about. He is all in on climate denial because "they want you to eat soy and stop farting" but he did drop the act enough to say that he loves his cat because it doesn't talk and therefore try to turn people against each other

idk where to even start with trying to help him considering how quick he was to go straight to climate denial and my lack of patience in trying to legit help someone i barely know

weirdly enough though I brought it up with someone else who said he was in a similar hole and the destiny debates helped him out of it and he said he finds destiny strange now but it was a starting point so I guess I can try that.

These are all Scandinavians but i feel i ought to try and help what is clearly a lonely guy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lmao

the Finnish guy is the one taking jobs from swedes

also the cat is killing him slowly

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i'm not really sure there's much you can do online for angry misanthropic loners, they need real socialization, and the internet only let's them engage with ideas and people they want to, unless you're willing to go meet up with him irl or something.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Alan Smithee posted:

also the cat is killing him slowly
How's that?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

How's that?

cat

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Not sure how it logically follows. I'd've given drat near anything for my first cat to've outlived me. :(

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e nvm

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Wolfsheim posted:

they are annoyed but not surprised, their ideas to fix it are all stupid counterproductive poo poo like to repeal the Seventeenth Amendment (direct election of senators), which in their addled reactionary brains is what is really dividing our nation.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/maryftz/status/1189886803626606592?s=20

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Eox posted:

it is the fate of every canadian to die in the wilderness

to be buried in their finest canadian tuxedo

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

haven't seen a sleeveless mack jacket in a decade or so, the tuxedo is no more.

fell down a youtube hole and while I dunno if this exactly belongs here, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the dude who builds a $300k bunker is defo a race-warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YLKzxMEXs

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/UweBollocks/status/1190113851053875200

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

This came months after like one of the TPUSA people recorded themselves saying poo poo like 'white power'. Their grift is to cater to the anger of disgruntled white men and hoping they just adopt whatever they're pitching and keep quiet on things they find too obviously racist or even antisemitism.

Then you got angry white supremacists reaching a boiling point when nothing is being provided for them and then you're going to have a mess.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
dumbest man on the right
https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1189919195116392452

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Standing athwart history, texting STOP to 118432

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Alan Smithee posted:

It’s called the Paul Bernardo

Americans probably don't know who Paul Bernardo is, and you'd be better off not looking into that story if you don't

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The barbarians are already in lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Or, the barbarians were right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I wonder if dave rubin's contract with all the people who pay him have a timeline that stipulates when he'll "convert" to being straight so they can use it as a propaganda moment