Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's how you spell BOO on a digital clock display :ghost:

Oh BS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

MMNGH

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ugh

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I hate it, and I hate you for posting it.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Wow that poo poo sucks

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

I feel like I'd enjoy not hate these types of comics more if they didn't lean so hard into being instructional. Gimme some jokes fam.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Look I'm all for respecting peoples delusions around deep depression but I don't really need comic PSA's about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Grraarrgghh posted:

I feel like I'd enjoy not hate these types of comics more if they didn't lean so hard into being instructional. Gimme some jokes fam.

That's what elevates them above the common comics.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Grraarrgghh posted:

Seems impossible imo if they weren’t an awkward knob they’d be loving and sucking like the rest of us

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ChubbyChecker posted:

That's what elevates them above the common comics.

the fact that they are in no way entertaining or interesting?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I don't relate to these comics about being in a minority I'm not part of, so they're bad

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Tenebrais posted:

I don't relate to these comics about being in a minority I'm not part of. Also they're bad

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is just... normal?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
For someone who's not much into sex, that sure is a lot of comics about sex

e:

Jerry Cotton posted:

This is just... normal?

Yes, I feel there's a lack of comics explaining that most people don't have a specific physical description in mind when they think about the ideal partner. Someone should remedy this.

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 13:37 on Oct 31, 2019

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jerry Cotton posted:

This is just... normal?

thats 90% of the content there, yeah

I don't understand why some people think its not normal to not think about sex at all times or judge life partners entirely by looks

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

For someone who's not much into sex, that sure is a lot of comics about sex

e:

Yes, I feel there's a lack of comics explaining that most people don't have a specific physical description in mind when they think about the ideal partner. Someone should remedy this.

Are you saying I should start making webcomics again?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Look I'm all for respecting peoples delusions around deep depression but I don't really need comic PSA's about it.

Made me think: how many folks out there have just been on antidepressants since puberty? Prozac definitely made me feel like an asexual for about three months.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Jerry Cotton posted:

Post your webcomics.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jerry Cotton posted:

we do need fresh spurdo content

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

Post your webcomics.

They died when the goon who hosted them didn't pay his Dreamhost bill, and because I'm a huge idiot and didn't have them saved locally.

RFC2324 posted:

we do need fresh spurdo content

They were original characters donut steal. (Also they sucked.)

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

RFC2324 posted:

thats 90% of the content there, yeah

I don't understand why some people think its not normal to not think about sex at all times or judge life partners entirely by looks

Hmm, what could it be about every aspect of the terrifyingly oversexualised media we are bombarded with from the moment we wake to the moment we sleep that causes people to believe this? :iiam:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Whybird posted:

Hmm, what could it be about every aspect of the terrifyingly oversexualised media we are bombarded with from the moment we wake to the moment we sleep that causes people to believe this? :iiam:

Could it be your mum??

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Whybird posted:

could be, but the inability to recognize it as fiction is what I would be looking at

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

As the non-ace partner of someone who is ace, these comics are the loving worst and belie someone who has had very little interaction outside of their very small bubble and don't quite get how people work.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Whybird posted:

The only oversexualized media I see on this thread is that very comic. Even Oglaf is only sometimes about sex.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

you know, I'll take back the perfectly normal. as a teenager, hormones flood you and the old thing about thinking about sex every 7 seconds is pretty accurate.

but most people grow out of that, and its pretty miserable while you are dealing with it.

so basically Aces should be smugging about not having to deal with one of the most horrible parts of growing up and going straight to normal adult instead of feeling oppressed

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Listen up aces, this is a new era, the age of Aquarius and horny is one hundred percent mandatory so if I don’t see every single last one of you loving and sucking there’s gong to be hell to pay and you can take that to the bank

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
There's being asexual/aromantic, and there's lacking in empathy and willfully refusing to understand other people.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Former DILF posted:

Listen up aces, this is a new era, the age of Aquarius and horny is one hundred percent mandatory so if I don’t see every single last one of you loving and sucking there’s gong to be hell to pay and you can take that to the bank

finally, the Goon orgy we've all be waiting for

*strips and coats typical Goon shaped body in baby oil*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*every goon from every era comes in all oiled up for a HUGE orgy*

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Now that's a 'lol'.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*starving to death in Comrade DILF’s sex gulag*

I die like I lived, never ever once horned up about anything ever

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:randstare:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Former DILF posted:

the sperm bank?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

How did the art get worse as time goes on

That's the real question

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

How did the art get worse as time goes on

That's the real question

Got fans, stopped caring.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Grraarrgghh posted:

What part of "he's so ugly I had to take off my glasses, lol" do you not find humorous

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Made me think: how many folks out there have just been on antidepressants since puberty? Prozac definitely made me feel like an asexual for about three months.

"I'm so glad we found each other. This Lexapro shuts my dick off like a light switch."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I kinda can't blame asexuals for getting weird ideas about sexuality from media because goddamn is it hosed up, but does feel like a lot of radical insights would be obvious from just talking to people.