Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

the whole world is a nichael joint

delaworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the fact that it *isn't* a consistent experience is kind of damning in and of itself though

honestly i think that like everything else, 9/11 was the weird final blow because poison razor candy or some garbage that year in particular, and then it never really recovered

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

DiggityDoink posted:

it wasn't a first date but i watched Big Trouble in Little China with a girlfriend one time. she was like 5 years younger than me though and hadn't seen it when she was younger so it completely slid off of her. we weren't together much longer.

it's just a good time no matter how old you are

i wish i could hug John Carpenter right now

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Nichael posted:

the whole world is a nichael joint

Hot drat :dance:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Slumfrog posted:

Also I live in Australia.

the pieces are falling into place

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

Turdfuzz posted:

Sleep tight. Like real tight. Like don't come back tight.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Figured out Nichael's weakness. Didn't realize he liked the lovely transphobic Powerball gimmick. :shrug:

THIS POST IS NOT A THREAT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH BY THOSE WITH THE INABILITY TO DECIPHER SUCH THINGS

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

like timmy from passions crawling along the edge of a straight razor

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i missed you Turdfuzz JR

how was summer camp?

animist
Aug 28, 2018
trump

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

DryGoods posted:

the pieces are falling into place

Don't believe what you read in this fake poster's crooked dossier!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

poo poo why not watch they live?

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

Only Calibanibal knows the ways of Just Probes.

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

DryGoods posted:

i missed you Turdfuzz JR

how was summer camp?

Vaguely threatening.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Turdfuzz JR posted:

Figured out Nichael's weakness. Didn't realize he liked the lovely transphobic Powerball gimmick. :shrug:

THIS POST IS NOT A THREAT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH BY THOSE WITH THE INABILITY TO DECIPHER SUCH THINGS

hey kiddo is your dad home

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

so you can talk poo poo about your posting enemies

cuck

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

listen kid just put the gun down

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's really cool though to watch halloween being actively ruined by capitalism when they realized "oh hey we can monetize the gently caress outta this" and not just the sugar/costume corporations

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when i first started posting in cspam turdfuzz was the most popular poster and everyone liked him. now look at him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the only reason senator coo s is in office is because she and her band of proto-chuds won the primary, and got SCHLONGED in the general

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

DiggityDoink posted:

it wasn't a first date but i watched Big Trouble in Little China with a girlfriend one time. she was like 5 years younger than me though and hadn't seen it when she was younger so it completely slid off of her. we weren't together much longer.

:owned:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's really cool though to watch halloween being actively ruined by capitalism when they realized "oh hey we can monetize the gently caress outta this" and not just the sugar/costume corporations

yeah i miss back when it was about ???

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tongiht officially marks the time in 2019 that I add the third, heavy blanket to my bed so I can sleep comfortably without shivering and freezing

the coming of winter

the dark time

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

punchymcpunch posted:

when i first started posting in cspam turdfuzz was the most popular poster and everyone liked him. now look at him

Best or Worst. No centrism.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

what year is it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah i miss back when it was about ???

read the last 7 words of that sentence I guess?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz JR posted:

I probed power ball too

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

campfire posted:

listen kid just put the gun down

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

read the last 7 words of that sentence I guess?

it was never not about that so those words dont mean anything lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

punchymcpunch posted:

who?

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SKULL.GIF posted:

i miss when halloween was not a weird commodified holiday like say 40 years before i was born

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

Nichael posted:

I probed power ball too

Telling transphobes to not come back is not a threat. Literally shaking right now.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/eWXLbCNffgo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ScrubLeague posted:

it's not november yet

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Turdfuzz JR's old man

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ScrubLeague posted:

it's not november yet

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
In the last few days my one cat is crawling inside the blankets on the couch instead of on top of them, i think she's just hiding from her sister, but could it be too cold in here?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz JR posted:

Telling transphobes to not come back is not a threat. Literally shaking right now.

wht

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why is turfduzz upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

WEST COAST TIME IS THE BEST COAST TIME!!