Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

You know what you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
samuel pepys posts

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM

its blade runner month officially in est now woo woo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Turdfuzz JR posted:

You know what you did.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
one time I made love on a third date to the rhythm of the punches in the first bar fight scene of Road House

she didn’t like that OR the movie

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's really cool though to watch halloween being actively ruined by capitalism when they realized "oh hey we can monetize the gently caress outta this" and not just the sugar/costume corporations

Isn't every adult costume "sexy" now too? Although even that well must be running dry now, with pretty much every possible thing done already. I figure they must be down to stuff like "sexy lawnmower" and "sexy oven mitt" by now.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BONGHITZ posted:

WEST COAST TIME IS THE BEST COAST TIME!!

welp

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

punchymcpunch posted:

so you can talk poo poo about your posting enemies

It's fun to chat in real time

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is powerball another hilarious “bipolar” poster

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

yes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

one time I made love on a third date to the rhythm of the punches in the first bar fight scene of Road House

she didn’t like that OR the movie

what did you do when he ripped that guy's throat out?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz JR posted:

You know what you did.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Slumfrog posted:

Isn't every adult costume "sexy" now too? Although even that well must be running dry now, with pretty much every possible thing done already. I figure they must be down to stuff like "sexy lawnmower" and "sexy oven mitt" by now.

yeah the wooden planks at the bottom of the barrel have been scraped threadbare by now

there just isn't much left to do with halloween and I'm actually really curious to see how capitalism reacts to this over the next few years

I wonder if there'll be a wave of ironically lovely costumes or if it'll just gradually get deinterested kinda like thanksgiving

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

they're some loser seeking validation through the forums for some reason

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

DryGoods posted:

drat dude I had been asleep by then for like 2 hours

not cool to bring it up like that

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nichael posted:

why is turfduzz upset

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://twitter.com/asiadoesit/status/1189893260153696256

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DryGoods posted:

lol high opinion of ben’s stamina

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I never read their posts because they were always yammering about weirdo poo poo and trying to ingratiate themselves

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

they're some loser seeking validation through the forums for some reason

:same:

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

Nichael seeing threats everywhere. He has truly become the thread cop.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

I never read their posts because they were always yammering about weirdo poo poo and trying to ingratiate themselves

this is why i dont read any posts at all

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://twitter.com/nickusen/status/1189877857343934464

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz JR posted:

Nichael seeing threats everywhere. He has truly become the thread cop.

snart helg

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah the wooden planks at the bottom of the barrel have been scraped threadbare by now

there just isn't much left to do with halloween and I'm actually really curious to see how capitalism reacts to this over the next few years

I wonder if there'll be a wave of ironically lovely costumes or if it'll just gradually get deinterested kinda like thanksgiving
here were some ironically lovely costumes like disco or 70s or just toilet-paper mummy. well, idk if they were ironically,

but most were v good and original and i saw a shitton of creative ones, i was genuinely impressed. the most stock costume I saw was that dinosaur from trumps trick-or-treat meme and there were 3 or 4 of those.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

please probate every thirteenth post

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Powerball's gimmick was flirting and trying to get dick picks in their PM box. When that didn't work they just googled a pick, posted it in the thread and said a mod sent it to them.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Basically Powerball was Jacob Wohl.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

thanksgiving is still good assuming you remotely get along with your family. it's the best if you do. one of the nice things about getting older is enjoying it more

there were already christmas movie ads on tv days ago though and i'm loving sick of the holiday other than having off

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

THIS POST IS A THREAT

Turdfuzz JR
Apr 25, 2018

Okay now you can probate me.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Salt Fish posted:

Powerball's gimmick was flirting and trying to get dick picks in their PM box. When that didn't work they just googled a pick, posted it in the thread and said a mod sent it to them.

Sounds like weeb poo poo 2 me

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

it is not November what are you all doing?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you've got too much to live for Turdfuzz JR

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

Christmas, patron saint of capitalism, will absorb it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

power_bal posted:

I have to go to bed now but please everyone think about after i got banned but then people posted my tweets in the thread anyway lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:ok:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

november thread starting off bloody

who will save us from ourselves

save us tirmp!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cum on Donald
Let's get fondled
Ah ah ah yea
Cum on Donald