Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

when i see someone like bill de blasio making a show of "challenging the narrative" i am more inclined to believe jeff actually was extracted and is living under an assumed identity somewhere. he will have had a million dead man switches ready to go and the cabal knew they couldn't find and neutralize them all. change of name and some minor cosmetic surgeries are the simpler solution.

circular heated discourse about how he "actually" died speaks to the success of this op, my compliments to the octopus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

jeffrey epstein never existed

the meatbag was just a sleeve for the egg shaped alien host

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

comedyblissoption posted:

i raised this issue quite a few pages back. the curious location of his NM ranch, his intense fascination with bioengineering and genetics, all point towards something otherworldly. also barrs father wrote that book about alien sex predators, imo he was writing about Jeff's species.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1190062056654999552?s=19

He asks her how she killed Epstein, not making a joke that's what happens in the video in the tweet

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

If you've read Charlie Stross' Equoid, basically that

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Also De Blasio is just doing the Beto thing of saying whatever gets him in the news again

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

for any nyc goons

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ace of Baes posted:

He asks her how she killed Epstein, not making a joke that's what happens in the video in the tweet

yeah she totally didn’t have any connections to Epstein or anything, thanks Trevor for speaking truth to power

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Taintrunner posted:

yeah she totally didn’t have any connections to Epstein or anything, thanks Trevor for speaking truth to power

do you think the people who own and run Viacom aren't part of the cabal or at least aware and okay with it lol, this is part of their play, the important thing is to make sure people think he's dead

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i've heard of edgy comedy but firing off gags about the child trafficking network her husband is a member of is a tad dark

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

This is the owner of Viacom who owns Comedy Central and Daily show btw

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

Ace of Baes posted:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1190094797018517504?s=19

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Please post McMartin school related events in the McMartin school thread

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

gh0stpinballa posted:

i've heard of edgy comedy but firing off gags about the child trafficking network her husband is a member of is a tad dark

One of his stand-ups has a five minute bit that's just him advocating for striking workers to be gunned down by mercenaries.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

I like how the media was instantly dropping not at all suspiciously similar "Epstein killed himself, all these prison suicides sure are a shame" stories and basically no one bought it. I also like how it absolutely doesn't matter.

Wait, I don't actually like that second part.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

this whole thread is Chapel Perilous except it’s looks like Epstein’s temple.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Bushiz posted:

One of his stand-ups has a five minute bit that's just him advocating for striking workers to be gunned down by mercenaries.

i tried watching more than 30 seconds of it and it's so garbage and unfunny it's mortifying

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

at least major news articles aren't mentioning sandra bland and jeffrey epstein together anymore according to a cursory google search

(although i secretly wish they still did this b/c it amuses the macabre humor of it all...)

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

It'd be nice if they reconsidered whether Bland was murdered too, but oh well.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

edicius! timmoc! tnd id! niet spe! yref fej!

*every head in the entire world begins to crack and ping at once due to the power of my forbidden magic*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Surprise that Trevor Noah is ambivalent to minors being assaulted by people who don’t use rubbers

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

oh yah i still have to point out for the xteenth time that the inmate who was assigned to epstein's cell literally hours before his alleged death is still unidentified

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

oh yah i still have to point out for the xteenth time that the inmate who was assigned to epstein's cell literally hours before his alleged death is still unidentified

also the guards. one of them wasn't actually a prison guard, they let that slip by accident. so what the gently caress were they? where are they now?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

is it possible that epstein was literally rehoused with deathrow roidcop after roidcop tried to murder epstein the first time and it was in the news and gave us the thread title?

nothing is too stupid to rule out

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

nothing is too stupid to rule out

everyone deserves a second chance

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Bushiz posted:

is there a clip of this horseshit somewhere

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gh0stpinballa posted:

also the guards. one of them wasn't actually a prison guard, they let that slip by accident. so what the gently caress were they? where are they now?

With ghislaine, at the bottom of the ocean

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

That DICK! posted:

Big Surprise that Trevor Noah is ambivalent to minors being assaulted by people who don’t use rubbers

gently caress Trevor Noah he’s even worse than that unfunny British man from that other show that’s pretty much the same show

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

I'm trying to remember that one guard's name

it was something that sounded tremendously fake, like Matt Jail or something

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

:thunk:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

explain...

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Victory Position posted:

I'm trying to remember that one guard's name

it was something that sounded tremendously fake, like Matt Jail or something

this was a fake tweet some dude made up there was no matt jail

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

spiraling triangle

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Let's be generous and say that the number of people who thought this was real is just a reflection of how the timeline we live in has gone completely off the rails.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

His name was actually Tobias Rieper

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

who were his parents? what did they do?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

"Ehhh, pleased to legitimize our acquaintanceship Mr. Jail" I said before nibbling a carrot and glancing towards the camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

[Physical Instrument - Legendary 20] Lean forward so hard you snap your neck