Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Gonna just kramer into public discords screaming that I'll pay 10 mil if someone attacks someone for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Marxalot posted:

Gonna just kramer into public discords screaming that I'll pay 10 mil if someone attacks someone for me

Pacific order loves to ask questions, you should make demands ask them some questions.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

What better way to annoy pubbies than by turning your nation page into a monstrosity straight out of the 1990's internet?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kim Jaym Il posted:

What better way to annoy pubbies than by turning your nation page into a monstrosity straight out of the 1990's internet?

Got a ten hour loop of Silver Shamrock as my anthem for Halloween.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
The people who play this game are outstandingly bad at this game in ways that I can't properly explain to someone who doesn't play it. The design is rear end backwards but you'll figure it out in the first week and have this poo poo down far better than the people who have been playing for years.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Important thing that Anklebiter Squad learned today: If a dude has a bunch of planes but no gas to fly them, don't bomb his planes on the tarmac. Bomb his troops. Because the game goes "oh look an incoming airstrike I better scramble my fighters to defend against it, except they have no gas so their effective strength is 0, oh well" and you kill planes on the way to kill troops.

I did not learn this, I was just lucky enough to watch it unfold. Game is broken in interesting ways.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I just attacked someone this morning and evaporated a little over 3 million in cash worth of tanks and probably another million or so worth of their planes doing mostly the same thing with my planes. They are also blockaded so they cannot get any relief supplies and apparently not in on the greatest money laundering scheme this game has, baseball.

Pubbies are very bad at this game, and the hive mind has taught me the many ways this person was wrong in like two or three weeks. Pretty sure I saw a four or five year badge on the nation.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

I'm 3 days old and have pillaged over 12 million now, and splurged it all on a baseball stadium!
I'm now raiding low level Arrrgh members in the hope there's something i the alliance bank to pinch too.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

OzyMandrill posted:

I'm 3 days old and have pillaged over 12 million now, and splurged it all on a baseball stadium!
I'm now raiding low level Arrrgh members in the hope there's something i the alliance bank to pinch too.

There isn't, but that shouldn't stop you from doing it anyway

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Anybody know who this is? They're not on the Discord
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181120

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Anybody know who this is? They're not on the Discord
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181120

No, but I just asked them

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 31, 2019

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

lol totally went for someone way out of my league and am probably gonna get trashed.

Luckily they got no boats, so I can still just dump everything into the bank if need be.

But maybe She Guevara and Rex can keep this from being a complete shitshow.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

HelloSailorSign posted:

lol totally went for someone way out of my league and am probably gonna get trashed.

Luckily they got no boats, so I can still just dump everything into the bank if need be.

But maybe She Guevara and Rex can keep this from being a complete shitshow.

This is the beauty of being in anklebiter squad

if you get trashed you'll be back on your feet before the beige timer ends and you'll have learned valuable lessons

Meanwhile the guy you're fighting is probably looking at the war screen and sighing sadly, like "This? This is what I've been reduced to?"

Then if enough of us pile on and beat the guy he'll probably be so crushed he just quits

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

This is the beauty of being in anklebiter squad

if you get trashed you'll be back on your feet before the beige timer ends and you'll have learned valuable lessons

Meanwhile the guy you're fighting is probably looking at the war screen and sighing sadly, like "This? This is what I've been reduced to?"

Then if enough of us pile on and beat the guy he'll probably be so crushed he just quits

I feel true victory is measured by my opponent's "last active" timer. The longer I get them to stop playing out of frustration, the happier I am.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I signed up for this dumb poo poo.

Long live The Glorious People's Kingdom of Morgannwg. Long Live Gay Luxury Communism.

[edit] left to my own devices I promptly near bankrupted my nation by spam clicking baseball stadium upgrades. Whoops!

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 1, 2019

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

im an island in the middle of quebec send help.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I signed up for this dumb poo poo.

Long live The Glorious People's Kingdom of Morgannwg. Long Live Gay Luxury Communism.

[edit] left to my own devices I promptly near bankrupted my nation by spam clicking baseball stadium upgrades. Whoops!

Play baseball and get them back!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Just made an account. I need a browser game that allows maximum tears for almost no effort with my work schedule. Fear the Communist Theocracy of Zaurg but a Prussian and cannot wait to taze other people's balls as my glorious Bookchinist Soviet Theocratic Militarist Shitcoin Republic.

Butter Activities fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Nov 1, 2019

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Ate my first nuke today. Kinda wear that as a badge.

I think the launcher was irritated that I have their nation blockaded and then air striked about 3 million of their remaining dollars.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

What should I do while I wait for my !apply to process? What page can I change to Pirate war policy?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

What should I do while I wait for my !apply to process? What page can I change to Pirate war policy?

Follow the Objectives to make more dongs.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Until it asks you to make tanks. Tanks aren't gay and are capitalist, so they are bad choices..

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
hosed up someone else's day again with the blockade + air strike money tactic. That poo poo is god drat vicious and will cash starve an opponent right quick. No alliance money, and I'll delete 2-3 million every 4 turns.

Glad they haven't figured out baseball yet.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Wait until you are under the goon umbrella and been assigned to a squad/nationscore, so that you don't get eaten alive as soon as you step out of Beige (protection from attacks)

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

If the process hasn't changed in the last week, they're going to first only let you into the discord under a "in training" group, while pointing you to our wiki and some instructions to become a full-fledged member (doing your first raids for easy $$$).

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Hey remember my ongoing mission to destroy all nation's flying the stars and bars? I declared on this guy over it and he ... Changed his flag. :smugbert: I am a goon if my word so I called off the attack

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

fuzzy_logic posted:

Hey remember my ongoing mission to destroy all nation's flying the stars and bars? I declared on this guy over it and he ... Changed his flag. :smugbert: I am a goon if my word so I called off the attack

It's cool if the rest of us kill him though, right?

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

fart store posted:

Get them to change their nation name in exchange for peace.

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Get them to change their nation name in exchange for peace.

Or wait for him to change his flag back and flatten him

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

This is great it’s like I imagine Eve was in the beginning where all the other alliances have pretty unsophisticated support and leadership, and it’s full of rp’er types.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

fart store posted:

I mean I'm not the boss of you.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

The banner ad intrigued me, this thread captured my heart. I'd like to join the cause. Can I play this on my android tablet? This discord thingy work on tablets? Total rookie to all of this, and I'll likely need some hand holding. I work away from home for 2 week stints, and only have a pc at home. So, I'd be happy to contribute on my tablet nearly every day, or on a 2week on/off basis if restricted to pc only. In any case, gently caress yeah, keep spreading the fully automated luxury gay communism!

Also, I appreciate the propaganda réportage!

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Absolutely yes to both questions!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Great. I've got my nation juuust started, installed discord, applied there, and now I'm holding off joining GOONS ingame because it shows the bloc as black. If I join, will that remove me from beige? I've not done anything in game yet, so don't want to lose beige prematurely.

Edit: Thanks fart store

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Nov 2, 2019

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

You can join an alliance but not match its color, you just miss out on some kind of bonus.

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Nov 2, 2019

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.

B33rChiller posted:

Great. I've got my nation juuust started, installed discord, applied there, and now I'm holding off joining GOONS ingame because it shows the bloc as black. If I join, will that remove me from beige? I've not done anything in game yet, so don't want to lose beige prematurely.

Start here:
https://wiki.donotfearjazz.info/doku.php?id=beginnersguidefordumbos

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Please enjoy this wartime footage of two pubbies who miraculously coordinated a full 12-point airstrike and 3-nation espionage assault at day rollover, across alliances no less...
... and still wound up on the wrong end of a 2:1 kill ratio.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

fuzzy_logic posted:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=53229

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Kill murder destroy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have enough browser game stuff to play, but I'll be watching this thread. Fight the good fight, goons. This is fascinating to read and watch.