Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Unperson_47 posted:

hyena are like dogs and cats combined

Oh believe me, the nanochip on my body already informed me of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MadJackal posted:

Nah, just realize that you’re fighting for a utopia at the same time as knowing The End Of The World As We Know It is imminent because of inevitable climate change.

TIA, lol

this is the guy spiderhymenman wants to defend

same as warren

he wants to legitimize this doomer who would rather see millions of people die, and is pearl clutching at another poster telling madjackal to kys to save millions instead

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i click on the donal trum thread to get my fair share of abuse

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I hope bernie sanders kicks the poo poo out of you spiderhypeman

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

emfive posted:

how ...

how could the "ACA benefit" be better than universal coverage? There is zero intrinsic value in an insurance plan; like, nobody looks forward to getting mail from Humana because it's so much fun to read. This "people like their insurance" thing seems like it should be the easiest stupid talking point to shoot down but welp.

"Congratulations! You don't need insurance anymore, everything's automatically paid for!"

:qq: mah insurance

She means it's better for her bank account "campaign fund"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I'm sorry I didn't mean that

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
signing up 3,000 dead puerto ricans to post in C-SPAM > 1 MadJackal

any day

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress you nona

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You gotta treat everybody with sweet hearted kindness and pretend they're not a loving wierdo who is trying to change a random thread's "culture" with basketcase whining

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

MadJackal posted:

Nah, just realize that you’re fighting for a utopia at the same time as knowing The End Of The World As We Know It is imminent because of inevitable climate change.
im not sure what ur madjackaling about exactly. t's not wrong we're all hosed. but it's one and the same goal: alternative to thoroughly dying miserably under capitalism through cc induced human anthropocene extinction, is trying to do full communism now and infinitesmally small chance at only substantial dying to cc induced human anthropocene extinction

like either we do things to abolish ever increasing rates of exploitation and extraction adn planetar death, which means abolishing profit as a concept and money-begets-money and thoroughly end the obscene bloated and fat americana turbo consumption of all resources to fill the empty void inside their souls carved out by latestage capitalism, which means full gay space communism and probably still die. or we certainly die except things are a lot miserable and die a little faster

Xaris has issued a correction as of 19:26 on Nov 1, 2019

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

this is the guy spiderhymenman wants to defend

same as warren

he wants to legitimize this doomer who would rather see millions of people die, and is pearl clutching at another poster telling madjackal to kys to save millions instead

lmao since when the gently caress is saying that nothing's going to get better and everything's gonna get worse not business as usual in this thread? You really think there's a significant difference between climate fatalism and electoral fatalism? Because they both end the same.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bearjew posted:

Din helgefølelse nå: 89%

:popeye: :eyepop: :eyepoop: :popeye: :eyepop: :eyepoop: :popeye: :eyepop: :eyepoop: :popeye: :eyepop: :eyepoop:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

oh no not this again

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gimme a kys

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao since when the gently caress is saying that nothing's going to get better and everything's gonna get worse not business as usual in this thread? You really think there's a significant difference between climate fatalism and electoral fatalism? Because they both end the same.

H'es going to come back again and continue his grudge against the "naiveté" of the posters in this thread, if you let him

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Did madjackal do something besides be pessimistic or are y'all just being pricks?

He roleplays online as an idiot. (I invite everyone to look at his post history.)

He could be anyone here, and he chooses to say dumb things on purpose. Because of laughs?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You really think

:nallears:

this is projection, comrades

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ASenileAnimal posted:

they snart around the family
with a pocket full of helgs

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can be a sad sack but please don't be a sadsack with delusions of evangelizing to the trump thread because it makes you mad

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

:nallears:

this is projection, comrades

lg are u going to play mh:w iceborne

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Lastgirl posted:

Pretty sure MadJackal has told people to dome themselves so while a queue forms for the C-SPAM mass grave, he'll just have to insist on going first then everyone leaves the site.

lmfao

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lots of Vaguely Threatening things going on, Nichael!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
shm and madjackal have the same posting energy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this is when i knew for sure spider-man was a liberal and his soul cannot be saved

he would rather see fatalism through instead of ironic nihilism thats actually hilarious to mock relentlessly, so that millions die

liberals are genocidal maniacs, they just wring their hands about it mea culpaishly as cynical remorse

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Madjackal post your ignore list again with all the good cspam posters on it. No wonder u post so bad you filtered cspam to be a little cuck lib bubble

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Just a reminder

A borg gave us Obama

lmao I laugh every time I think about this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

trund thread: DEATH KREW, BITCH, MORE BLOOD TO TGE BLOOD GOD TRUUUUUMP

Also trump thread: better things are possible if we all as a country just vote right

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

He roleplays online as an idiot. (I invite everyone to look at his post history.)

He could be anyone here, and he chooses to say dumb things on purpose. Because of laughs?

haha what was this?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh is someone being too nihilistic or not enough nihilistic or not the specific correct amount of nihilistic again?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
spyderhiphenman is literally trying to defend fatalism as he constantly shrieks and have heart attacks in this thread

miss me with that ativan poo poo

the melodrama of it all~

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hail satan nothing matters we're all going to die

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

I hope bernie sanders kicks the poo poo out of you spiderhypeman

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thank you, working hard!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

btw when did we start saying snart helg I’m confused

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lastgirl is 100% right that peter gabriel loving blows and makes elevator music for cool WASPs

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

btw when did we start saying snart helg I’m confused

ok two things

1) snart
2) helg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

trund thread: DEATH KREW, BITCH, MORE BLOOD TO TGE BLOOD GOD TRUUUUUMP

Also trump thread: better things are possible if we all as a country just vote right

truly a land of contrasts