Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I like candy corn but would never eat it when the leaves outside aren't changing color.

Denying yourself that which you love? You really are a cuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Didn't Deadspin already lose their biggest talent over this? I don't think they can get the poo poo back in the horse.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
with candy corn u gotta be careful. i like to prepare it in batches by sticking it all in a blender and mixing it with a pint of ranch. finally, a candied concoction for the worker.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i like to get naked and roll around in a giant ball pit of candy corn

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

3DCAT posted:

All I know is nitzer ebb owns

there's this band from Cali called High-Functioning Flesh you might want to check out if you like Nitzer Ebb, I saw them open for somebody a while ago and they did some good non-80s EBM

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
please stop fetishizing and glamorizing the many white collar crimes of Donald Trump

he had such a perfect phone call that was too perfect for this world so he had it encrypted and hidden in a physical safe

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BIG
WET
ORB

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Elephanthead posted:

I just drink a bottle of karo syrup.

Making homemade caramel taught me how :stare: caramel is.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

all day i dream about posts
all day i dream about orbing

postin postin postin pissin

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Lies

There’s only one White House lawyer

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

everybody get up it's time to snart helg

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

corncel, not a cuck.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bearjew posted:

going to get some candy corn now thx

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Unperson_47 posted:

female hyena deliver young via an organ called a pseudopenis and hyenas generally just hav ea weird body plan and are neat all around

lions drool. 'yenas rule

Painted dogs too. They breed them around here for conservation purposes, but they have had to enclose the acres the dogs live on with a complex system of gates and isolated locks about 4 deep coz the dogs kept creeping under the keepers cars cape fear style and getting into the next big enclosure to beat up the lions and steal their food.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i grate all my candy corn then use it to bread chicken and fish before deep frying it and shoving it all in my rear end

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

rear end cobra posted:

Lies

There’s only one White House lawyer

Billbo Barrgans

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

colachute posted:

why can’t they just delete it

why did they move it to a super secure server

well that would be against the rules.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

He briefly ran for the reform party nom in 2000, but quit when Jesse Ventura left the party

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1190345060224847878?s=19

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I sat in on the call and would rate it a 10 out of 10, easy.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

please stop fetishizing and glamorizing the many white collar crimes of Donald Trump

he had such a perfect phone call that was too perfect for this world so he had it encrypted and hidden in a physical safe

According to fetish lore, he also encrypts and hides his lovely underpants in the same vault.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

TMMadman posted:

White, Orange, Yellow.

Three bites.

It's not that hard people.

you eat across the colors, like neopolitan ice cream

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

waiting for him to admit he was wrong on ethical basis instead of merely failing to read the room

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I like candy corn but would never eat it when the leaves outside aren't changing color.

I, too, only eat candy corn on psychedelics

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i like to get naked and roll around in a giant ball pit of candy corn

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Slumfrog posted:

Painted dogs too. They breed them around here for conservation purposes, but they have had to enclose the acres the dogs live on with a complex system of gates and isolated locks about 4 deep coz the dogs kept creeping under the keepers cars cape fear style and getting into the next big enclosure to beat up the lions and steal their food.

did you see that ep of planet earth with the painted dogs hunting?

remind sme i need to get planet earth on 4K

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/AndrewJoePotter/status/1190341971145039878

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jamming candy corns into urethra

tellin myself how much i love to triangulate the changing seasons like a liberal before i decide its appropriate to eat them, it has to be trendy and cute and framed right, its about the image rather than the actual message which is too dangerous for the masses and will piss of my donors who insist on other confectioneries that are popular with the urban youth like 4 Loko + Airheads mashed in codeine

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

an impressive amount of federal land colored red there, which amuses the hell out of me considering that nothing pisses off western GOP types quite like federal land

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

I miss your old avatar :(

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

That map is wrong anyway

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Because he's been floating the idea of doing it since the 80s

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Filthy Hans posted:

Didn't Deadspin already lose their biggest talent over this? I don't think they can get the poo poo back in the horse.

you might say that

https://twitter.com/megreenwell/status/1190281768009641985

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

stealing candy corn from the garbage that these ungrateful kids threw out, fighting raccoons 4 it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Unperson_47 posted:

everybody get up it's time to snart helg

everybody have fun tonight
everybody Snart Helg tonight

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Mayor Dave posted:

The deadspin debacle has me wondering, how exactly would you strike against a digital company? There's no way to prevent scabs from crossing a pocket line, there's no way to indicate to readers that you're on strike unless they already follow you on social media

I am guessing nearly everyone who actually reads that site knows what's going on

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

jamming candy corns into urethra

tellin myself how much i love to triangulate the changing seasons like a liberal before i decide its appropriate to eat them, it has to be trendy and cute and framed right, its about the image rather than the actual message which is too dangerous for the masses and will piss of my donors who insist on other confectioneries that are popular with the urban youth like 4 Loko + Airheads mashed in codeine

hosed up that costco is selling christmas decorations before im out of candy corn

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I kinda think everyone actually likes candy corn, and the "candy corn is bad" meme just just a meme with no real support irl

no, candy corn is garbage tier food

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

TMMadman posted:

White, Orange, Yellow.

Three bites.

It's not that hard people.

*Lets candy get stale*

*Ron Washington-ishly* It’s incredibly hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

A Handed Missus posted:

I sat in on the call and would rate it a 10 out of 10, easy.

Snart Helg Enrique, do not forget